LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanking Members!

Although new to this site (two weeks), I’ve had a wonderful time welcoming new members, viewing posts and replying to some, chatting, and learning more about the community. Sharing information about this lifestyle is very new to me, but I find myself feeling more and more comfortable with it and a building desire to share my thoughts.

Some members have made a lasting impression on me and I want to personally thank them: (in no particular order)

DailyDi: I admire your commitment to the AB/DL community and strong desire to keep this site free. Your reasons for doing this are most noteworthy and I commend you for it. You have provided an avenue for people like me to explore a lifestyle uncommon to most. Thank you! (I will be making a donation soon.)

guitar_a_goo_goo_ga: You’re everywhere!!! Your humor is unique and you’ve made me laugh several times. I find your humor on this lifestyle most refreshing.

Rhezz: You’re all over this site too. You have some of the most open and interesting posts that I have read so far. Your openness is quit contagious!

precious_lil_sugar_angel: Your babyish vocabulary and knack for getting into mischief in the chat rooms are always entertaining. You certainly know how to make the chat rooms a stress free environment. Love chatting with you. (many huggles)

Morv: Another member that’s all over this site. I’ve enjoyed reading your many posts and replies. I find most of your comments well thought out and comical at times. Keep posting!

Since I haven’t been around that long, I’m sure there are many, many more members that deserve a little recognition. I felt compelled to thank a few that in my short time on this site have stood out and made this place an enjoyable place to be.

I’m curious to know - Who on this site has made it enjoyable for you and why?

I wish to thank Daily Di, this site is awsume! And a big thanks to everyone that took the time to read these posts, that means at least your out there, and care to some extent. Everybody have a GREAT weekend :D

id like to thank jesus n' friends for making this possible. the cast and crew. jeff. jeff, you know what you did *wink*. id like to thank my parents for all the prozac and happy meals that led to my murderous rampages. i almost forgot to mention my beautiful wife who couldnt be here tonight because she is giving birth to our first child. hang in there hon! thanks to the writers for the lovely jokes and various deli meats. you gave me too much guys! i got the hookup for roast beef. watch out jay leno! um...oh...thanks to my wonderful pets who helped me through my alcoholism thanks for the advice! i am thankful for thanksgiving so i can give thanks to tom hanks. youre great man! if i left anyone out it was deliberate, you suck. thanks again!

i almost forgot to mention my beautiful wife who couldnt be here tonight because she is giving birth to our first child.

Funny, my beautiful girlfriend who is married to some guy who is accepting an award tonight is in the hospital giving birth too.