LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You All Ever Feel Guilty For Coming Here?

pammywhack89

• 2 weeks later...

Dont worry about it, i felt and still feal that way sometimes. Its what i call buyers remorse, :thumbsup: your into this and it feals great but when you think about it somtimes your like this is wrong or im not right or somthing at least thats what its like for me. :crybaby: You just have to remember that your not the only one out there and that all you have to do is talk about it here and many if not all of us will help you out :D

I am a 68 year old man and a fairly recent inductee into the world of adult disposable underwear (ADU or diapers). I have urgency incontinence and was embarrassed the first time I purchased ADU. I have come to accept that my problem is, at least in part, a part of the aging process and I don't want to take more medicine to control my bladder or prostate. ADU solve the problem and I no longer am embarrassed to buy ADU, any more than I would be embarrassed to buy any other health aid that I might need. I also find them a logical choice for travelers who may find that public restrooms are unsanitary or just inconvenient. I wish more people would come out of the closet about their diaper-wearing, so that it would become more acceptable in today's society.

This is another post from the over 60's group. Different then Doakman, I discovered my love of the fetish when I was 8. Try to imagine what that was like without computers? When I finally found out in my late teens what was up with all this, many vanilla people were calling us pediphiles. Try to get around that! Today, there are many sites like this one where people can share, vent and hopefully make some meaningful friendships. You are very luckly to have been spared all the years of closet life. Be discreet about the fetish but what I've learned is that it doesn't "go away". You have to look yourself in the mirror and know that your Ok with it and about yourself too.

To share about feeling awkward, I must admit that the diaper sites draw a substantial crowd in the younger age groups. It makes the effort of joining with other (younger) members probably uneasy or unwanted for them.