LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dancing On The Edge...!

Wow... another week, another crazy thing I've done!

I know my mom has old photo's of me when I was 2 or 3, standing around in nothing but my diapers and plastic pants. So... yeah-- I just emailed her, asking if she could dig them up and send them to me! Understand that SHE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE FOR DIAPERS. I think that she may have suspected it many many years ago, but that was just a one-time passing remark she made, and it's never come up again.

So here's the email I sent:

----------

Hi Mom--

This is going to be a VERY strange request, but bear with me... There's no way to really explain it, so the hell with it-- here goes.

I belong to a fun little group on the web, and recently the challenge has spread among us to post the most embarrasing, vulnerable photo of ourselves that each of us can find. Thing is, there's bonus points if the photos are from when we're really really little.

Well, I seem to remember a couple black-and-white pics you took of me, probably when we still lived on the house on the hill-- I'm probably two or three, standing outside in the driveway wearing nothing but my diaper. There was a rabbit nearby, I think that was the reason you took the pics.

Anyway, from what I remember of them, those would be plenty embarrassing enough. If you could find them and scan them over to me, that'd be great (believe it or not)..... I told you this would be a strange request!!

-----------

I can't believe I just did this. But hey, the pics are kind of cute.... I'm trying to setup a webpage of my DL side and these would be a great addition... Still, this is totally dancing on the edge! :rolleyes:

:beer:

wv

i would have worded the letter like this,

hi mom, recently i have been wanting to look at photos of myself as growing up. can you copy or send me my baby and child photos?

Thanks for the help guitar, but I had to be a little specific because I knew what photo I wanted her to send me-- and she did:

indiapers1small.jpg

Otherwise, she would've just sent me irrelevant pics-- like this one of my early-developed Party Animal mode:

partyanimal1a.jpg

So, there you go...

:beer:

wv

Hi Mom--

This is going to be a VERY strange request, but bear with me... There's no way to really explain it, so the hell with it-- here goes.

I belong to a fun little group on the web, and recently the challenge has spread among us to post the most embarrasing, vulnerable photo of ourselves that each of us can find.