LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eating Raoul

tommee

I was at my friends house last night, and he was telling me about a film he watched recently called Eating Raoul. He fished about on Youtube looking for a clip to show me, and the first one he finds is this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swfnNo5zskQ

It's a low budget horror comedy from the 1980's about a couple that makes a living killing perverts. In this clip there's an grown man dressed as a little boy, asking "mommy" to spank him.

I've not seen the rest of the film so I can't comment on it's overall quality.

Hope this hasn't been posted before, and apologies if it has.

• Like 1

"Eating Raoul" has become a classic along with "The Baby" from 1973 and "Tell Your Children" from 1936 which was edited and released in theaters in 1940 as "Reefer Madness"

In 1981 when I started studying at university, the midnight screenings of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" had just become popular. I often appeared as "Janet" with a decent costume. Other nights there were showings of "Reefer Madness" which most of us considered a comedy. By early 1982 people were dressing as characters from "Reefer Madness" My roommate identified with "Mae" complete with a costume. Her first college boy friend dressed as "Billy" A friend across the hall in our dorm building dressed as "Mary Lane" who was so innocent until she tries a toke. Little did any of us dream that in the 1990's "Reefer Madness: The Musical" would become a stage hit, eventually filmed.

I have participated in AB parties during which we watched "The Baby" while acting out the scenes. That can be so much fun.

Probably people are having parties to view "Eating Raoul" Performing those characters seems like fun.

All of these movies are available on DVD if you look. The commercial DVD of "Reefer Madness: The Musical" starring Kristen Bell as Mary Lane and Christen Campbell as Billy includes a restored version of "Reefer Madness"

The best selling DVD set of Rocky Horror Picture Show includes a feature prompting audience participation.

When buying a DVD of "The Baby" be cautious. Good copies of the original movie were made by the original distributor and are now expensive collector's items. A ripped-off version with super-low quality is sometimes offered at bargain prices.

Angela, I do rather enjoy the Reefer Madness remake - I thought it was an absolute gem. My expectations were very low going in, that I was only that much more surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When buying a DVD of "The Baby" be cautious. Good copies of the original movie were made by the original distributor and are now expensive collector's items. A ripped-off version with super-low quality is sometimes offered at bargain prices.

I bought mine off Amazon, for like two and a half bucks >.> The shipping cost more than the DVD lol, but the quality is great, for a movie from the 70's, sounds is top-notch as well... I guess I lucked out...