LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someting Strange Is Happening

speels

When ever i have my pullups on, women my age give me that special smile

And today while buying some throusers the guy behind the counter started to chat with me.

He gave me compliments and he even winked at me.

This kind of behavior has never happend to me before.

It even happend while hanging out the window, a neighbor who never even looked at me gave me a nice smile and said hi.

And she could only see the top half of me.

I know they cannot see my pullups so how do they know?

OR.... Some stalker who has been stalking you all the time found out you wear diapers, and he told everybody in the world about it, so that they would humiliate you... That's why everybody smiles at you :D

OR.... Some stalker who has been stalking you all the time found out you wear diapers, and he told everybody in the world about it, so that they would humiliate you... That's why everybody smiles at you :D

Rubbish! Just Rubbish! No one told me!

I always liked shopping but now its just great.

My life changed when i put those first ones on only two weeks ago.

I did hear that when you think your sexy other people will do so too, but i never thougt it was true.

Anyhow i am a very happy man now and i hope it stays like that until the end.

I am going 23\7 (yes 23\7) i realy like my shower on a daily basis.

If you feel confident or upbeat while wearing that energy will transfer to other people. women are attracted to a man who comes across as more confident ansd less desperate.

You are absolutly right about a new feeling while wearing.

I even had it before a few years ago, but not from pullups...

no it was coused by having 220 volts of electicity flowing thru my body (not planned).

And it stayed with me for allmost 3 months.

Actualy i wanted that feeling again earlyer this year but grabbing 220 is just no option

And the 23/7 does not mean i let it all run all the time, i just like to wear them.

Its like i can wear tighty whiteys again (i have a sweat problem down there).

Now they are realy white(had my last white underwear when i was 6) and very tight.

But 23/7 does mean that when i decide to wet myself for fun, i can just start right away.

I realy did not see this big event comming when i joined this forum 5 or 6 weeks ago.

And the status of "newborn" i got... well i did and there is a new born Speels now but playfull as ever.

The support i got and still get from all of you is very helpfull in this transitional period of my life.

I never expected growing up would involve getting back in to pullups full time again, i feel OK about that now.

And so does the rest of the world judging by the nice smiles and even a rainbow flirt.

Maybe you are so relaxed and happy that you are giving off a natural sense of calm.

That is a quality that many people are attracted to.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

When ever i have my pullups on, women my age give me that special smile

And today while buying some throusers the guy behind the counter started to chat with me.

He gave me compliments and he even winked at me.

This kind of behavior has never happend to me before.

It even happend while hanging out the window, a neighbor who never even looked at me gave me a nice smile and said hi.

And she could only see the top half of me.

I know they cannot see my pullups so how do they know?

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

The answer simply is they give you a mystical aura around you when diapered. You may not realize how you come off to people until someone points it out first or you have an epiphany. Diapers make you happy, simple. As long as you don't tell people you are diapered, everything will be okay.