LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colors And Emotion.

turtlepins

I think I love baby toys because of the colors. Bright colors make me smile, inspire me, and thrill me. That's probably why I love blooming flowers so much. We have a Crepe Myrtle tree in our yard that is blooming right now, a gorgeous bright pink! In the morning, before I leave for work, I will stand under the tree and look up at the sky. The tan, gray and brown colors in the bark, the vivid green leaves, and the pink blooms look magnificent against the blue background of a cloudless sky.

Pastel colors are soft and comforting. I always giggle when I look in the mirror at my yellow or pink vinyl pants. My rhumba pants always bring a sigh of satisfaction, and a deep sense of things being right! I wore them last night and when Mommy woke up this morning she patted my bottom for a while. After she got up she put the vinyl pad on the bed and told me to roll over so she could change me. That doesn't happen often, but my pink vinyl pants and rhumba pants seem to make it happen most.

I feel most like a baby in yellow, pink, or powder blue vinyl pants, and most like a baby girl in my rhumba pants. I have matching tops for those, and will sit in front of a mirror and just enjoy the colors and how they make me feel. What colors do you like the most, and how do they affect you?

Guest Saturnine

I like black. It reminds me of death. I like red, it reminds me of blood and life. I like green, it reminds me of marijuana. I like yellow, it reminds me of pee. I like orange, it reminds me of a freshhly squeezed orange. I like brown, it reminds me of poo. I like white, it reminds me of marshmallows.

My favorite color is blue-green. Why? Because blue is okay, and green is okay. But mix the two together and I have a color orgasm.