LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hoarders Season 3 Premier

BBB

so, I wasn't really looking for any diaper references...

BUT!

while they were discussing how the person, Sir Patrick, was trying to remain innocent like a child,

they are loading items into an Abri-Form box... it made me LOL a little. I didn't notice it until the end, but there might be more in the earlier part of the episode.

That is an unusual box to have around. Depends maybe they grabbed from behind a store. Perhaps an AB and they didn't want to distract from the focus of the series by addressing the fetish side of his behaviors?

He had a lot of mannerisms that I would say fit with an AB.

I'm betting he was one, but might of removed a lot of the more overt things from his house before the show.

He had A LOT of dolls and stuffed animals.

Doubtful that it was a box from behind a store also, because they had some marker scribbles out to cover the obvious diaper things on the box... like the giant M, and the picture of the person.

im not entirely sure.

he may have just been using them as a substitute to not have to swerve in and out to get to the bathroom everyday.

i know i wouldn't want to dodge duck dip dive and duck around what i would think is 100,000s of dollars worth of fragile stuff.

or he could be an AB. who knows xD

I saw an earlier episode and the found a bag of toddler diapers, they asked the ladies son how old he was? He answered 28 and said, so you probably don't need these he jokingly answered, well sometimes I get nervous.

Sir Patrick was a collector, an eclectic he hasn't nearly as bad as most of the people on that show who live with mountains of junk, and garbage.

Oh for sure.

Sir Patrick was just very eccentric, and I believe him to be a lot cleaner and more organized than others that have been profiled. But still a compulsive hoarder.

RE: toddler diapers, I believe those were actual left overs from when he was a child.

Re: Hoarding in General; I have a hard time throwing out old mail. At one point I probably had 10 - 15 shoe boxes of old mail.