LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurobriefs

I recently bought some XL EuroBriefs from DME. They are kind of peach / pink in color and the thickness is somewhere between Abena Supers and X-Plus.

I spent a couple of days wearing and wetting them while painting and working around the house. Wow, did they hold! They must have weighed a couple of pounds they were so wet. Even with sitting on the floor painting the baseboards, not one leak (and a rather unique feel sitting on a squishy diaper). I would definately recomend them.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I bought some a while ago, but I got mediums, which are blue. They are VERY comfortable and really hold a ton! talk about extended wear sheesh. Another nice thing is they aren't super bulky, so they are discreet as well, which is a plus for me anyways.

Highly recommended as well

I ordered a sample of these.... and yes they absorb very well and were extremely comfortable. Probably the best fitting large size I have ever tried. These are somewhat similar to the dry 247, but different sizing. These are however different than the unique brief which sometimes gets confused for the eurobrief.

I ordered a sample of these.... and yes they absorb very well and were extremely comfortable. Probably the best fitting large size I have ever tried. These are somewhat similar to the dry 247, but different sizing. These are however different than the unique brief which sometimes gets confused for the eurobrief.

They seemed similar to the Unique brief, but, made alot better. Fit,durability,and overall quality.

I tried the 'unique briefs' and really wasn't impressed. The eurobrief, as stated, fits and performs much better, and at a better price. Just a really good all around product :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a bag of these, and honestly, they seem *identical* to the sm/med size Dry 24/7's. I'm more than a little disappointed by this, as I already have a bag and a half of those, and I don't really care for them at all. They're so similar that the labeling on the diaper uses the same misspelling of brief - "breif". Pretty sure it's the same factory, just bagging things for different resellers.

I just got a bag of these, and honestly, they seem *identical* to the sm/med size Dry 24/7's. I'm more than a little disappointed by this, as I already have a bag and a half of those, and I don't really care for them at all. They're so similar that the labeling on the diaper uses the same misspelling of brief - "breif". Pretty sure it's the same factory, just bagging things for different resellers.

I thought that might be the case..Ya wanna sell them? If the price is right with shipping I might take them off your hands. All of them BTW if your not happy with the last batch. :whistling:

I believe Dry 24/7, Eurobrief, and Unique Brief are all made in the same factory. Much like Secure and Bambino. Same ingredients in a slightly different combination to produce similar products under a different name. The automakers call it "brand engineering"... I call it cloning.

I believe Dry 24/7, Eurobrief, and Unique Brief are all made in the same factory. Much like Secure and Bambino. Same ingredients in a slightly different combination to produce similar products under a different name. The automakers call it "brand engineering"... I call it cloning.

Actually, having tried several of these (I have samples of the dry 24/7 coming) There are several differences between the eurobrief and the "unique brief" The unique brief has a different outer shell, and is much longer, riding up higher in the back. They are also thinner, but claim to have high absorption, but I think this is due to the longer mat, not due to more SAP or bulk. I didn't like how they fit, and they leaked also :badmood: so I wasn't impressed, and that in itself tossed the dollar value right out the window. I don't remember them having an elastic waistband either, but I think they had standing leak guards inside. I have one left, I should go check but don't want to dig it out.

The Eurobrief is much thicker, and cut better and fits better. They are shorter, so they don't ride up out of the back of your pants :P

They also have an elastic waistband, and standing leak guards, and they don't leak, but hold a lot, and willl stad up to multiple large floods.

I haven't received the dry 24/7 yet, but they might be in my box today...I have to go check, then I'll compare them with the eurobriefs and see whats what.

But as far as I can tell, the 'unique brief' is not a 'clone' of anything, but the eurobrief and dry 24/7 might be related, I'll know more later on, and even post pics if I can :) maybe even go dig out that remaining 'unique brief" I have :P

qwack

Guest Unconstruct

When I got samples of these I go tthe medium and large size.. The plastic was very babyish and the fit on the Large was great...not tight like underwear.

The thing is though...They both had a great full design on them from front to back, but the damn Large was that stupid hospital beige color :rolleyes: and the mediuk white one had an amazing Pamperish white with purple diamonds and such...they didn't fit me though..

If the Large had the white plastic, it would be the best diaper I had ever had on...well close second to the OLD Secure plus.

Always something eh? :rolleyes:

Actually, having tried several of these (I have samples of the dry 24/7 coming) There are several differences between the eurobrief and the "unique brief"...

But as far as I can tell, the 'unique brief' is not a 'clone' of anything, but the eurobrief and dry 24/7 might be related,

Perhaps my use of the term "clone" was too direct. Here's my logic.

There are only so many diaper factories in the world... and to stay in business a manufacturer needs to make more than one product. Take Abena for example... all the different levels are made on the same machine. They all share the same components... outer shell, filler, inner lining, elastics, and tapes. If you want to change things up a bit simply alter any of these components and you can produce a different diaper on the same line. It is all computer controlled, so the parameters and designs for different diapers in different sizes are all stored in memory, and it is just a matter of loading a different program to make a different product.

Companies like Dry, Eurobrief and Unique Brief are all pretty small... so it would make financial sense for them to all share time on one manufacturing facility... just like Secure, Bambino and Providers Choice do. You end up with different diapers, but they share a number of characteristics.

I know you're not a car guy... but look at it this way. The Chevy Tahoe, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade are all essentially the same vehicle. They utilize the same frame, suspension, engines and electronics. The differences in their design are merely cosmetic. All it takes is changing some body panels to make a different vehicle. To further illustrate the point... it has become popular for truck tuners to perform an Escalade front-end swap on late model Chevy and GMC pickups.

0809tr_27_z+2008_havasu_havoc_truck_show+tan_escalade_pickup.jpg0809tr_21_z+2008_havasu_havoc_truck_show+white_escalade_pickup.jpg

This works b/c the basic structure is shared between the vehicles. So you end up with what appears to be a Cadillac pickup truck... which Cadillac never made.

As a more direct example... a request was made to Dry to get rid of the different colored backings and go with an all white product. This was a simple change... and now the Dry 24/7 diapers are all white.

So yes, you are correct in saying that there are differences between the three products... but I believe that enough similarities are present to consider them all offshoots of the same concept.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I am a car guy :P so the analogy works, but I still feel that they are different products. The real reason I post this is that it seems that the makers of this product (eurobrief) have gone the way of the cloth like outer shell as well :badmood: according to DME, the plastic shell briefs are now discontinued and out of stock

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:

so another one bites the dust

I can tell you that Unique Wellness and Dry Care are not made by the same factory. Not even the same continent.

When I was researching what to first bring in I spoke to both owners and part of the deal breaker was their ability to ship and from where.

Dry Care comes from a country that has a free trade agreement with Canada, thus no duty. Unique Wellness was quoted to me to come from a possibility of three different, other countries.

I couldn't make a deal based on not knowing where the next boat might come from thus no assurance on freight costs.

Not to say that the factory that produces Dry Care doesn't produce something else -- I'm sure they do, in fact how would they stay in business if they didn't -- but it isn't Unique Wellness.