LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity Devices

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else here wears a chastity device whilst being kept in their diapers?

I myself occasionally use one, a CB-6000S. http://www.cb-6000.com/cb_6000s_details.html

I usually wear mine when I feel I need to be getting on with things, like my art work for instance, as I am a terrible procrastinator and I need something to motivate me to get on with my work. Of course what better motivator is there than having my little willy all locked up away from my playful hands. When wearing it I keep myself locked in it 24/7 and either exercise some self restraint and don't release myself until I've finished what I'm working on, or sometimes I use a numbered plastic lock and an older lady friend of mine checks up on me via my web cam every other day or so to make sure I've not been a naughty boy and taken it off before she says so.

It's actually for the most part quite a pleasant experience having your little willy all locked up so that you can't touch it. You still get aroused, except that of course you can't do anything about it. There's no quickly slipping your hand down and being able to give yourself a quick squeeze, and masturbation of course is completely impossible. Because of that I tend to find my sexual arousal continues to linger and last a lot longer than when I can just instantly gratify myself with a quick squeeze. It's surprising how much more relaxed it makes you feel too, when you have this slight undercurrent of sexual arousal constantly thrumming through your mind and body. Like when you go out wearing a diaper under your clothes, wearing your device out is also quite exciting, your own sexy little secret that no one knows about.

As for wearing it out and about, I wear mine under a pair of padded continence y-front briefs like these http://www.ostomartstore.co.uk/acatalog/Superbrief_Plus.html and the device is completely unnoticable. It's not too bad underneath normal underwear but if you're wearing light weight trousers, when you sit down the end of the cage can poke out against your trousers making it look rather obvious and probably some what alarming to someone who didn't know what it was. I'd recomend padded continence briefs anyway to mop up any drips from going to the toilet, and if you're anything like me my little willy tends to start uncontrollably dripping little blobs of cum after about 3 days or so when it's locked up, and you don't want to leave a little sticky stain on the front of your trousers.

If there is a down side it is that your early morning erections can be rather uncomfortable to the extent that they will probably wake you up most of the time. Due to the way the device works, as in it is secured with a ring behind your balls, when your willy starts to become erect, or rather tries to become erect should I say, it thrusts away at the end of the cage trying to straighten out, this of course pulls on the ring that's behind your balls. So basically you end up getting a mild dose of CBT most mornings. Other times it can become a little uncomfortable are when your balls try to naturally retract, like mine do sometimes when I've been doing physical exercise or when they get cold of course. As the ring is there to prevent your balls from slipping through and to keep your cage over your willy, it means of course that your balls can't retract and when they try to it can get a little bit uncomfortable down there. Peeing of course is another minor problem, if you're all lined up properly in the device then you can still stand up and pee OK, if you're not properly lined up though then it can go all over the place. Really though it's best to sit down for your pee pee's just like a girl. None of which is a problem when you're in a diaper of course, although I really wouldn't recommend doing poo poos in your diaper when you're wearing a chastity device though, because if it gets in and around the cage then it's really hard to clean properly without having to take it off.

One thing I'd like to know, most of these devices use a "cock ring" that fits behind your balls to keep the cage in place, does anyone know of a good not overly expensive male chastity device that doesn't use a cock ring as its securing mechanism? I have seen quite a few of these metal belts like Neosteel but they're very expensive and often need to be custom made to fit.

Anyway, anyone else out there use a chastity device, and if so what type is it and what are your experiences of being kept in chastity?

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I've been locked up more often then not since last November, the main reason is because mummy prefers how I am while I am locked up. We have been using the CB-6000s also and we have found its more of a reminder to be chaste then a secure device. Me and mummy are looking into getting something steel but the fact is, if you don't want a ball-trap device you are going to need a "full" belt. The 'secure' ones are expensive but the more and more we have played with me being locked up, the more I would love a full belt.

EDIT: Mummy wants me to get a PA because she believes it will make the device more secure, where I feel that the ring will have to go on in one way or another so the ring could be removed hense defeating the added "security".

There are steel "Ball-Trap" devices that are custom made but are cheaper then a full belt. "mature metal" and lori's chastity tubes are the two that spring to mind.

I believe its a case of "you get what you pay for". But if you want to try something thats not a "ball-trap" device have a look here though I will say I've never tried that belt.

One day when I have saved my pennies I will be getting a full belt :-) prob from neo-steel

EDIT: Because I've been wearing my CB for so long, I only get woken up from morning wood the first morning after being locked back up if I've been unlocked for a while. Last week I was locked back up after a week unlocked due to a boo boo and I slept fine. Its something that once you get used to it you sleep fine.

Anyway, anyone else out there use a chastity device, and if so what type is it and what are your experiences of being kept in chastity?

I've used both the 3000 and 6000 myself. Similar to your explanation it offers a sense of comfort and peace similar to what I get from wearing a diaper. That is actually my biggest regret is that I can't wear both together (maybe if I wore cloth, but that's not my thing).

My complaint with that style device is that while it makes it hard to do anything about it, it doesn't really stop you from getting erect which can be painful. It would be nice to find something (that isn't a full belt) that held it in the down position in such a manner that prevents the (complete) erection altogether.

Something to think about however, I have recently developed a cyst on one testicle which was caused by "trauma" to the ducts that transport the semen (and then the semen backing up to form the cyst). Given that it's been decades since I've been kicked in the balls, the only thing I can think of is the way the CB-X000 devices tend to pull at the testicles when you do get erect.

Given my testicle issue and that my wife was never interested in more than a few hours of play, it's not something I do any more unfortunately.

EDIT: Mummy wants me to get a PA because she believes it will make the device more secure, where I feel that the ring will have to go on in one way or another so the ring could be removed hense defeating the added "security".

A PA, ouch! I'm too squeamish about my private parts to get something like that done. I don't like those devices that use a solid cock ring either as I wouldn't like to have to feed my balls through the ring one at a time.

Something to think about however, I have recently developed a cyst on one testicle which was caused by "trauma" to the ducts that transport the semen (and then the semen backing up to form the cyst). Given that it's been decades since I've been kicked in the balls, the only thing I can think of is the way the CB-X000 devices tend to pull at the testicles when you do get erect.

Blimey! I developed a cyst in my scrotum as well after I'd been using mine for a while. I had thought that perhaps that had just been coincidence until now. Mine hasn't developed on a testicle, it's a seperate lump. Still had the doctor check it out of course, he just shrugged his shoulders and went "Oh it's just a cyst, nothing to worry about." and that was that. So I still like to wear my device from time to time.

I believe its a case of "you get what you pay for". But if you want to try something thats not a "ball-trap" device have a look here though I will say I've never tried that belt.

Hmmm a very reasonable price for a full belt, I might have to give that a look when I can afford to again. Like you say I'm sure it probably is a case of "you get what you pay for" and I'm quite sure a Neosteel belt would be far better quality, however at that price it's got to be worth checking out.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Owie. Paniful! I myself hve the willpower to not touch myself, and don't require chastity belts tpo lock my dick up in plastic. This also seems it would make wetting harder to do.

Blimey! I developed a cyst in my scrotum as well after I'd been using mine for a while. I had thought that perhaps that had just been coincidence until now. Mine hasn't developed on a testicle, it's a seperate lump. Still had the doctor check it out of course, he just shrugged his shoulders and went "Oh it's just a cyst, nothing to worry about." and that was that. So I still like to wear my device from time to time.

He could be right, some people just get cysts. Mine, unfortunately, is damage so I'm not risking it since I don't particularly want to have the "so doc, do you think this hunk of plastic I like to lock on myself might have anything to do with it?" conversation ;) (Note: I appreciate telling your doctor all pertinent information, but as the damage is done here I don't see much point)

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I played with the 3000 a few years back, but every time was able to get it off without the key.

I now use the smallest spacer, it prevents me from pulling my balls out of the device. I can still pull out my wee wee but makes its very hard to get back in. As I say, the CB range seems more a reminder/aide to stay chaste then a secure device.

Guess it's more of a couples thing than true 'prevention' I could get it off, but if I had a wife/mommy she would know I had tampered with it.

It certainly (in my opinion) takes two for it to be interesting as doing it by yourself just means you can let yourself out whenever you choose (though there are some options like leaving the key in a locked office over the weekend, mailing the key to your self, etc..).

As far as getting out of it goes, some are certainly better than others in that regard. As has already been said, you get what you pay for. And yes, someone that is determined enough can get out of it but things that can cut steal aren't exactly things I particularly want around there ;)

Well, I was going to use it as a self control aid, but in the end it turned out that the lack of control was really a need for the chemicals the brain releases when you climax, since I got on medication it hasn't been an issue. But chastity devices are on the very long list of kink items I like to play with.

Guest Saturnine

That's easy when you don't want to. It's much more fun when you desperately want to but are dependent on someone else's whims and mercy (or lack there of) :)

Oooh I can't imagine wanting to masterbate desperately and not being able too. I like a little BDSM myself, but I can't imagine why one would want to be forced to NOT be able to jack off. Like, that's a mental torture, dude. Way off.

God gave us hands so we can touch ourselves.

MAN is the one who invented the chastity belt.

God didn't invent it.

Meaning God intended for us to masterbate with little stopping us.

Those things are huge, would definatle rattle around on me.. Hmm.. Maybe that's part of how it works, no sneaking up on someone for thy sound shalt give thee away.

And as far as the whole "jacking off" thing is concerned, I often ponder why people seem to need to do that in the first place. Another reason why I feel that I do not belong on this plant. I just liken it to smoking or alcohol. A habit that is prevalent all over the media so much so that everyone feels that is the way things are and should be and you are not normal if you do not. Unfortunatly everyone seems to want to strive for acceptance through imitation. Individualality slowly seems to be getting lost in the great corporate world. Why does everyone have to be named, grouped and categorized. I bloody well get tired of the stereotyping. The whole social problem with diapers and frankly any physical handicap or difference seems to come from the need as small children to feel better for ones self and bully or belittle another. Everything from the color of ones hair, the style of ones clothes, or any physical infirmity. Unfortunatly my dream of a happy loving world where everyone can trust and respect each other and people can be themselves will probably never be realized until the day Hashem calls me. Until then I pray, be yourself and do not let anyone try to change you.

G_d also did not invent clothing, does that make him or her a pervert?

Edit,.. Ps.. Umm. Who hit me over the head with that soapbox?!