LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disneyland

Honu

To all our Friends,

BabyMaggie and I are leaving Tampa very early tomorrow morning to fly to Disneyland in California. I'm running in the 5th Disneyland Half Marathon Sunday morning and we're flying back on Monday. I know there are a number of people here from CA and it would be great to "run" into them at happiest place on the west coast. Sorry ya'll but Disney World is the happiest place on Earth!

After that I'll be on the Atlantic coast for 10 days on a work assignment. BabyMaggie will be back next week, but I really won't until the later part of the month.

Me Ke Aloha,

Honu

So basically you will be in the area on Saturday and Sunday, if anyone wants to get together. Where are you staying, if I may inquire?? if you don't want to post that, you can email me...maybe we could do lunch or something *shrug*

I work nights and so I essentially have my days free. I'm running an errand on Saturday morning, but I have the rest of the day free,until around 5-5:30 pm for work, same for Sunday.

Let me know,

qwack

Well, I guess they don't have a comp with them or have internet access, since nothing has been posted and I don't have any messages in either of my mail boxes...*sigh* would have been nice to hook up with some new peoples....oh well...keeping on keeping on I guess.

Hope the visit was fun and you did well in the marathon :)

Sorry we missed you.

qwack

• 2 weeks later...

All,

Thanks for the encouragement, support and extension of offers to meet IRL. I wish I had posted these travel plans earlier so we could have planned something before we unplugged and left.

We're back and I'm back from my business trip. It was BabyMaggie's first trip to Disneyland but not mine. The HALF marathon was a success because I was able to finish the 13.1 miles in 1:43:53. I'm very happy with that time and the TWO medals I brought back home.

DL and WDW/MK are more different now than what they used to be. DL has kept it focus on storybooks and Walt's orginial ideas. It was nice to see the orginal Tiki Hut again and show BabyMaggie why I liked it better than the changes made at WDW/MK to "modernize" it. WDW/MK morphed to be Disney movie based and that's exactly what happened at the Tiki Hut. With their differences, I think it is worth it to see both. As for which is better, I respect the opinion of those who prefer DL, but BabyMaggie and I prefer WDW. Let's just blame it on living close to it and having the Florida Resident Annual Passes.

Aloha to all,

Honu

ohh i went to disneyland for hte first time in may. we go to disney world every year (we are dvc members) so i knew allll about the parks down there, but had never been to the one on the west coast.. it was soooooo much fun, we just went down for two nights three days, which was a good amount of time, although next time i think we will go for 3 nights four days, so we can go a bit slower.....congrats on running.... are you going to do the disney marathon in orlando this year? hopefully it won't be 30 degrees out this time!

Actually daddy/husband is going to do the Goofy in January and he can explain what that is but I hope it isn't cold out because i was freezing and I was only watching the race. It is fun to watch daddy run the race. Disneyland was fun but I liek WDW better. Some of that has to do with the fact that we actually consider going to Disney World our first date since we first met on the internet and then net in real life before getting married less than a year later.

Aloha Sarah!

Mahalo to my little girl BabyMaggie for calling my attention to your post. Yes, I'm signed up the Marathon on 9 January 2011, but will also run the Half Marathon on 10 January. That, is the Goofy Challenge - run them both! If you have any interest, BabyMaggie and I have Annual Passes to WDW and can meet you and your Hubby just about any time. We are less than 1.5 hours away. If you will be down for the marathon weekend and want to meet, please let either BabyMaggie or I know so we can send IRL contact data.

We are very private and discrete about this part of our lives and fully enjoy other aspects of life, but we do so with the comfort and protection of a diaper at all times!

Back to running, I'm considering the Michelob Ultra Challenge during the Gasparilla distance classic weekend here in Tampa. No more marathon in Tampa :( It closed the streets too long and didn't generate enough business. This year, to do the challenge, you have to run the 15K and then the 5K on Saturday, then the half marathon (13.1 miles) and then 8K (which they call 5K + 3K). Yeap! Four races in two days run in pairs. Why? There are lots of cool shirts involved!

Aloha,

Honu

unfortunately we won't be down there this year at that time, its the usual time we go, but i just started a new job, working for the state of washington, and as such while i earn vacation and sick leave, unless its for an 'emergency' type situation i cannot take it for my first six months.... so instead we are going to the D23 convention in august of next year at disneyland.. 40,000 disney fans at one convention... oh man its gonna be crazy!!!!