LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Ocd

Toddler Pampers

I am among the many who I suspect have an obsessive and compulsive relationship with diapers. First of all, I am constantly, obsessively, thinking about them.

I am able to wear often, even at night although I’m married. (My wife knows all, but wouldn’t know that I’m diapered in bed because we don’t sleep together. We have a good, but fairly conventional (no age play), sex life, but prefer separate beds for sleeping.) I like wearing a diaper to bed because it feels particularly babyish to do so. I’m more aware of being diapered than during the day.

What happens during the day when I’m diapered is I fuss over my diaper. I’m constantly, compulsively, checking what I look like diapered in a mirror. Seeing myself wearing a diaper is extremely pleasurable and is an essential part of ‘playing baby’. Baby’s diaper must be just so. Lots of checking and adjustments are needed for it to look just right.

Just wondering if anybody else compulsively checks their look in a mirror. And do you think you do this because playing baby requires a specific look, or do you just like to see yourself diapered?

post-16254-095075500 1283449281_thumb.jp

post-16254-095075500 1283449281_thumb.jp

Guest Saturnine

PLease go see a therpaist or get help. You yourself said you constantly and obsessively check how you look with a diaper on. This is obsessive and compulsive behavior that needs psychological counseling to get control over. Most of us don't let diapers consume us, but it sounds to me like diapers for you have gotten to a point where they consume every single facet of your life, which is BAD. You are becoming obsessive and obsessive behavior must be taken control over before they consume the person entirely. It sounds like you can't function like a normal person. Therefore the diapers have become all consuming for you and you need help.

It even gets to the point you think it necessary to take "crotch shots" of yourself and let others see your diaper. It's gotten so bad that having just you look isn't enough and you require to force others to see your crotch in a diaper.

Help is only a phonecall away. Get help. It's good.

could be u aren't OCD but are incredible vain, i.e. constantly looking at yourself in a mirror... there is a HUGE difference between being obsessed with something and having OCD.. pleaes look up the definitions and/or diagnostic criteria before seeing a doctor.

also.. how about NOT wearing diapers for an extended period of time... maybe you need a break.

Here's a thought - your actions are normal when considering that guys focus on the outward things. We crave visual feedback. Women are more easily content if they "feel" like a baby, men want to "look" like a baby and sometimes need constant visual verification. So, if you're looking in the mirror every time you pass by one, that's not so bad. Being OCD about needing to get to a mirror, that might be something else.

I spend a fair amount of time in front of the mirror because I find seeing myself diapered very exciting. The compulsive part has to do with how the diaper looks. It's exciting to wear baby diapers, not ones that make you look like you live in a nursing home. I know lots of people don't sweat the details, which is fine, but I do. The 'crotch shot' was to show what I consider to be a very babyish diaper, which I thought people would want to see when I wrote about obsessing over my diaper's appearance. Seems clear to me anyway.