LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Wife

joediaper

I finally worked up the nerve to tell my wife of 3.5 years that I'm a diaper lover. After I got off of work I went down to the nearest store and picked up a pack of diaper and immediately put one on. It was one of the best feelings ever and gave me the confidence I needed. I drove home and stormed in the house, sat my wife down and told her that I've been a diaper lover for as long as I could remember and it was driving me crazy not being able to wear them anymore. She was shocked at first and didn't really know what to say but after further discussion she got used to the idea that I'm going to be wearing diapers as often as possible and she doesn't mind. It all worked out waaaay better than I could have possibly imagined and I'm so relieved that I am finally able to wear diapers again.

P.S.

I had the best night of sleep ever:-)

Gave up your secret in a big way! Now expect her to tell her mom, sisters, and best friends.

Remind her diapers are just another type of underwear.

Best of luck!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I finally worked up the nerve to tell my wife of 3.5 years that I'm a diaper lover. After I got off of work I went down to the nearest store and picked up a pack of diaper and immediately put one on. It was one of the best feelings ever and gave me the confidence I needed. I drove home and stormed in the house, sat my wife down and told her that I've been a diaper lover for as long as I could remember and it was driving me crazy not being able to wear them anymore. She was shocked at first and didn't really know what to say but after further discussion she got used to the idea that I'm going to be wearing diapers as often as possible and she doesn't mind. It all worked out waaaay better than I could have possibly imagined and I'm so relieved that I am finally able to wear diapers again.

P.S.

I had the best night of sleep ever:-)

Good for you Man! I'm glad it worked out.

Is she willing to participate in any way?

• Like 1
Guest padded_husky87

:thumbsup: I think that's awsome! It's good to get that of your chest. Just thought I would say after reading a lot of posts on such a matter I habe seen people tell there significant other and they be ok at first. Sometimes when they talk about it with someone else they can be turned off by it and completly switch around. So I wouldnt press it to much at first and let her truelly get use to it. I have never really told anyone and am not in a relationship but if i was I would be scared to death. Major kudos on your part.

Hope things work out great!

P.s. just watch out for her friends and family trying to convince her its wrong and wiered.

Thanks for adding an interesting topic. As you may have read in earlier posts, other guys have tried this and not had good results. My theory is that there are personality attributes in both "types" of wives and that another dependent varible is the strength of her relationship with her husband.

The point I'm making is that there are a good number of young guys on this forum who are not married but destined to. They need to know, as do the guys that picked the wrong ones and are single again, what the right personality attributes are that coupled with a strong relationship, allow a DL to wear and use diapers with the consent and/or encouragement of his wife.

Again, mahalo brah!

Honu

• Like 2

I agree with Honu and must apologise for my earlier post. No one knows her like you do, so you must have felt that see would be ok with it. I hope she loves and trusts you enough not to go blabbing this new information all over Facebook or your friends and family unless she screens them beforehand. When I told my wife she felt it was a secret between the two of us and not for public announcement. Now that you have told her I bet your walking on air. Congrats!!!!

I really appreciate the apology happyindprs. I was a wee bit irked by it. As to her participating or not she doesn't understand why I like them but doesn't just accept it, she actually supports it and shows a genuine interest in it. She knows that it comforts me and makes me happy and her support aids in that. So far she is open to the idea of eventually trying one on but for now she sticks with changing me when I'm wet. Im in no way an AB but love It when she changes me because it involves her in it too and she likes to change me.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

This is great! She is taking it better than my mother ever will, which makes me sad that she never will understand my need to be padded and at least wet all the time.