LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Computer Crash

This past Wednesday I turn on my laptop of 5 months crashed with two finals on it one due that same day. So now I have to use my family's computer that is in the basement so I won't be on that much for at least two to three weeks when my lap top returns to me.

This past Wednesday I turn on my laptop of 5 months crashed with two finals on it one due that same day. So now I have to use my family's computer that is in the basement so I won't be on that much for at least two to three weeks when my lap top returns to me.

O-U-C-H ! :crybaby: Return when you can, we'll be here ;)

Bettypooh

Please recall Murphy's Law (Anything that can go wrong, will.) and Finagle's corollary (at the worst possible moment)

Thus is why you spend $20 and get a flash drive... back up all your important files on it, that way you won't lose them.

I have a thing I bought on QVC called Click Free it backs up your computer constantly if you leave it hooked up or just do a backup every now and then.

It made it soo easy to have a constant copy of my computer, right now if it dies it dies I'm not worried about loosing anything like I have in the past.