LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orlando

Closet DL Male

I am headed to Orlando next month for a week on a business trip. I am staying at the Embassy Suites. Where is a good place to buy disposable diapers discretely? Is there a place ABDL's hang out in Orlando?

Thanks,

Joey

there are 6 emabassy suites hotels in orlando..... however one good place is as medical supply store i believe its called "Mobility" in the walmart shoppping center on SANDLAKE and John Young parkway... they sell attends and others that is close to international drive near the convention centers and allot of hotels....

I am headed to Orlando next month for a week on a business trip. I am staying at the Embassy Suites. Where is a good place to buy disposable diapers discretely? Is there a place ABDL's hang out in Orlando?

Thanks,

Joey

there are 6 emabassy suites hotels in orlando..... however one good place is as medical supply store i believe its called "Mobility" in the walmart shoppping center on SANDLAKE and John Young parkway... they sell attends and others that is close to international drive near the convention centers and allot of hotels....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm heading back to Orlando for a 2 week trip. I plan on ordering from Bambinos and having the package delivered to the hotel. I hope the hotel doesn't open the package LOL! I am really looking forward to this. I haven't worn or indulged in almost a year.

Joey

• Like 1