LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophie'S Old Diary

While I was unpacking the boxes in my new apartment I came across my old diary...

Anyway, it has details from back when I first decided I wanted to be a girl, so I made a transcript (which took me forever).

It's not diaper related and I don't really anticipate many people reading it... but if you're interested in transgender related things, are transgendered, or are contemplating exactly what you are... maybe you'll enjoy it. I feel it'll be a good resource.

Also, it's a good read for anyone who likes to learn every little detail about me. :mellow:

Warning: It is a little scattered. It is a diary after all.

-Sophie

P.S. If you have any questions for me about anything in the diary, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. ^_^

Look how far you've come in almost a year and a half. You're going to school as a girl full time, now, and you're name change is official. You're working toward your dream. It won't be long before Sophie is born.

It's beautifully written, even if you didn't initially intend to share it with the world. I really was touched by the emotion pouring through. I'm very happy for you. I had a lot of the same doubts and worries when I first realized I was trans, but it's taken me over four years to finally reach a point where I'm truly happy with my life, and only within the last few months have my parents completely come to terms with this being who I am. Personally, I'd be interested in seeing the pictures that went along with it. I kept a diary for awhile, and would often use drawings to express whatever was going through my mind (even though it was mostly nonsensical). As someone with a passion for art, I always love to see work that artists (amateur or professional) produce to express something to themselves (much moreso than art produced with an audience in mind). I feel that there's just so much you can learn about a person from what they draw (even just doodles) that can't be expressed in words.

The only real "drawings" I did in my diary were the smiley faces and other faces to show emotion. And I did an architectural diagram of the "house" I was in during my really long dream sequence about OCD.

As for the actual photographs I took mid-diary... I think I still have those somewhere. But I doubt I'd post them... *pout* They were wretched quality.

-Sophie