LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New Job

here's the next chapter. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post over the long weekend...hopefully at least one chapter and I'll try for more

Chapter 10

I had no way of knowing how long I'd sat there, but it seemed forever until I heard the footfalls of my two beautiful captors.

They unlocked the upper stocks first and I felt I would break in two as they straightened me up. My legs were still locked in and I sat in the putrid waste of my own digestive system. Ann roughly undid and removed the gag.

After enduring this punishment, my emotions won out over rational thought that told me to keep still, and I burst out, "YOU BITCHES! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE!!!?”

The hard, sudden slap across my face stung me into temporary silence!

"Did you forget that you are to be silent unless spoken to?" Again another slap! "I can understand your anger, but as OUR Baby, you must restrain yourself, no matter what treatment you receive!" Ann continued, "Apparently you don't like sitting in your own piss and shit. Would you like to stay here or have Diapers?"

"I WANT TO BE LET OUT OF HERE! LET ME GO!!" What a silly thing for me to say! Again, I was slapped, the gag returned to my mouth and my head and arms placed back in the stocks.

"I guess you need some more time to stew in your own stew!" Ann said as she replaced the empty bag of juice with a double sized one and attached it to the gag.

When they returned the next time, many hours later, my tears were flowing freely and I sobbed into my pacifier gag. Every inch of skin on my bottom where it was touched by the acidic waste of my own body was raw and burning. My anal passage ached where the enema violation had occurred and my penis burned from the drugged urine it almost continually dribbled. I was ready to concede. Every bone in me ached from being doubled over. The stench made me continually retch, and I was barely able to avoid actually vomiting into my gag. I had never been so miserable in all my life and couldn't imagine anything worse.

Again they released my head and arms and removed the pacifier gag. I had learned my lesson by now. This time I wouldn't dare speak until told I could. I sat silently waiting - looking up pathetically at my captors.

"Well, do you have anything to say, you literal puddle of shit?" said Jill. "Answer me," she screamed!

"I'm sorry," I sobbed. "I'm so sorry! Please! I'll do anything you want. I'll behave. I promise!"

Ann asked, "Well, would you like to be put into Diapers, Baby Jamie?"

Knowing both that what I really wanted was beyond my grasp and that if I answered other than what was expected, I'd be further punished, I answered, "Yes. Diapers. Please put me in Diapers. Clean, dry Diapers. Please!" As I said these words I actually surprised myself, since from where I sat, I really did look forward to being put into clean, dry Diapers! I sensed I wasn't about to be given back control of my body functions soon and Diapers were my best hope for any comfort. They hadn't defeated me yet, but they were well on their way!

They pulled the stocks forward slightly, easing me onto the edge of the sink. The mat was removed and a hose produced to start the cleaning process. My legs were released and as I stood in the low sink I was hosed and cleaned. The big fluffy towel never was more welcomed even though my backsides burned from its exposure to the acid mix of pee and poop. As I stood there a jar of cooling ointment was retrieved from a cabinet and its contents carefully applied. I crawled back to a waiting exam table - not a gyno table this time - and helped up onto a waiting pile of fluffy white cloth.

It really was welcomed! I was actually anxious to have these Babyish cloths pinned onto me! How far I had fallen! Before the Diapers were pinned in place, more ointment was applied along with extra amounts of sweet smelling baby powder. How sweet it smelled! I inhaled deeply, feeling a sense of comfort and relief! It began to sink in to me that if I behaved myself, these two women could be tender and gentle to me. If I disobeyed, they had terrible powers over me and would go to great lengths to make my life miserable. It began to sink into me that the ONLY control I would have for the foreseeable future would be whether I was constantly punished or whether my Diaper captivity would be slightly gentler. These were not great options, but I had little choice. I decided I wanted to keep my punishments to a minimum and so I would try to cooperate as much as I could stand while I was kept in this Diaper Prison.

Once the Diapers were pinned in place and covered with a double pair of Diaper Panties, this time light blue with circus animals on them, I was released, helped to the floor and led back to my room. The other cribs were empty and I wondered where the other Babies were, but it strangely felt good to be back in what seemed now to be 'my room.'

Before being helped into my crib, Ann produced a huge blanket sleeper, the kind I wore when I was 5 or 6 years old. As Ann and Jill helped me into it, I noticed the differences. There were snaps up the inside of each leg and across the crotch and not only were there attached feet, but also mittens and a large hood. The large zipper on the front was finally drawn up snugly to my neck whereupon it was locked in place by a small padlock. I was eased up onto my crib mattress and my pacifier replaced in my mouth.

Ann announced, "You are many days behind on your training because of the various punishments you inflicted on yourself because of your bad behavior. The other Babies in your class have moved on, so you will be kept here alone for now. We are going to bring you back to the very first stages of infancy. You will remain in your crib day and night. The good news is you won't be restrained. You will have a steady supply of formula and juice to keep you nourished and to keep you peeing and pooping. You will be changed 3 times daily, but you may not realize it as you will be allowed to sleep for much of the time, just like an infant. We make every attempt to make this a pleasant experience. I think your punishment has taught you much. You know now that we can be kind, gentle and loving when you behave. In this situation, you have no choice but to behave, so you have nothing to fear. Relax and enjoy your trip back to total infancy!"

With that she wheeled over a pole laden with formula and juice whose hoses joined in a y-connection and attached the tube to my pacifier/feeder and started the flow. Relative to my recent punishment, I was in heaven! My nice clean Diapers were so soft and dry, the ointment had numbed the pain of the skin rash, and suckling on the bulb of my feeder soothed me into such a relaxed state that it didn't faze me at all as Jill brought the hood of the sleeper up over my head. The hood extended over my eyes and when pulled tight, left me in total darkness, but still I was relaxed and comfortable. My ears had been padded as well, so I didn't even hear the clank of the metal cage being closed and locked around me. I was able to move slightly and found myself rocking slightly as my lips pursed around the nipple of the feeder, drawing the sweet calming liquid into my mouth.

I don't remember dozing off, but over a period of time I awoke several times, sometimes wet, sometimes dry. The pacifier soothed me and the liquid refreshment filled my dietary needs. I would rock and think about how nice it was to just lie here and be taken care of. At least once, I was awake when tender loving hands came to unsnap the bottom of my sleeper, remove my Plastic Panties and replace my Diapers with the softest driest Diapers I could hope for. My backsides were gently rubbed with cool, soothing ointment and I could faintly feel the gentle cloud of baby powder snowing down on me, then smoothed out over my Diaper area. My sleeper was snapped back into place and slowly I drifted off into a peaceful sleep again.

two chapters this time...

Chapter 11

I had no idea of how long this went on, but it had to be many, many days. It was with some regret when finally someone came and I sensed the crib being unlocked. I felt someone carefully removing the hood of the sleeper. I kept my eyes tightly shut against an invasion of light into the privacy of my baby world.

"Don't worry, Baby Jamie, we've turned the lights off and they will only gradually brighten so you can acclimate yourself to light again."

Ann's voice no longer held the terror for me it had formerly. My captor, my former torturer, yes, but there was such gentleness now in her voice and I'd been taking care of so well now. All I had to do was not fight back.

As the light rose gently, I could begin seeing the dark outlines, then more and more detail in my room. My training was far from complete and I had not finished my suffering, but as the crib cage was being unlocked and pulled back, I suddenly realized that I was peeing! I'd had sensed no urge or pressure, yet suddenly found myself wetting myself. On one level I was horrified and disgusted, but in a deeper sense I was completely calm; wetting seemed to be the most natural thing in the world for me. I was totally confused by these feelings and must have looked it!

"You have made good progress, but of course you are confused. The drugs you've received allowed you to pee and poop freely. You are gradually losing your ability to control yourself and you were very comfortable during this session of your training. We need to get you past the need for these drugs, though. You will eventually lose all bowel and bladder control; we will see to that. But you will never lose your sense of humiliation and degradation. That is intentional. Once you have lost all your control, the fact that you will actually need those Diapers 24/7 for the rest of your life will help keep you under control. All our Babies come out of this phase with the same feelings you have right now. I wish I could say that all your training will be this pleasant. We will soon begin the next phase of your training and you'll see what I mean."

I was eased out of the sleeper and brought over to an exam table, with my feet strapped into stirrups and my hands cuffed at my sides. A wide strap was brought across my chest and fastened to prevent even a small amount of movement.

Jill announced, "Now Jamie, I think overall you're going to enjoy this next phase. It will prove, shall I say, very stimulating?"

Ann brought over this contraption with wires, a small power pack and a small rod. Jill continued, as Ann greased the rod with lubricant, "Ann is going to insert this rod in your butt so that it can stimulate your prostate. The connection will be made when sufficient urine is delivered to trip the flow sensors in this special sheath. When the sensors are tripped, you will be stimulated to climax. This will happen every time you wet sufficiently, until we disconnect the unit. Our other male clients have loved it, so I'm sure you will too!"

With that, I could feel the cool metal rod slide past my now well used and very abused rosebud and I felt stimulation as the rod made its intended contact. It was held in place somehow, but I couldn't see what they'd done. Wires were fed between my legs to the sheath which was slipped onto what was rapidly becoming an erect penis from the small amount of stimulation already given and the promise of that to come. Though I was filled with dread, the promised sexual arousal also excited me and piqued my curiosity of what it would be like! With all this apparatus in place, I was diapered in 3 large Diapers and the power pack strapped around my waist as another double pair of snap-on Plastic Panties were put on me.

It was hard for me to crawl with the intruding probe in my ass, but just crawling with the sheath stimulated my penis so that I was rock hard by the time I'd been led to my crib. This time I was cuffed into the crib, wrists and ankles, but my head and back were propped up with a foam rubber wedge. It wasn't at all uncomfortable except for the lack of mobility.

Jill continued, "You can't be expected to pee enough to trip the sensors if you don't have enough liquids, so we're giving you a high powered juice with a strong diuretic. We've arranged to have it run pretty much at your control. The more you drink, the more you wet. The more you wet, the more you'll be stimulated. By the time you're done, you literally won't know whether you're coming or going!" Both she and Ann laughed at their little pun. I wasn't laughing so hard, as it sank in to me that I was going to be made to bring about my own incontinence through sexual arousal! The juice trickled into my mouth, but I could limit its flow somewhat. I tried to avoid swallowing it as much as I could.

"Just to get you started," Jill said, "we give you your first orgasm free." With that, she hit a button on the outside of the power pack and I felt the vibration of the probe against my prostate. Oh what a wonderful feeling! I wasn't much into masturbation and I hadn't had sex for weeks and weeks, so the feeling was wonderful. I could feel my sex swell even more as the probe did its work. My rod fought against the heavy pads of the Diapers until it forced the formation of a tent in the plastic panties. My eyes focused on this tent as my mind focused on the intense pleasure building within my loins. It was however a strange combination of pleasure and pain as my engorged member strained against the bondage of Diapers and Panties. More and more, until I exploded in the most glorious orgasm I'd ever experienced. My glands blew wad upon wad of cum into the waiting Diaper and I could feel the warm wet goo drip onto my well powdered skin.

I sat there for a moment basking in the feeling of the moment. I was still hesitant to drink in any of the juice, since Jill had told me that the whole purpose was to lead me to incontinence, but soon the thought of having another orgasm overtook me. I started sucking on my pacifier bulb, drawing mouthful after mouthful of the sweet tasting liquid. Swallowing for all I was worth, I was soon rewarded with the first dribbles of urine flowing into the waiting pads of my Diapers. I kept sucking on the bulb in my mouth and soon another flood of hot pee began filling my Diaper. I could feel some absorbed in the front of the Diaper, but it also ran down between my legs, soaking the rear as well. Soon, I could feel the probe begin its gentle stimulation again. Building and building, the sensation brought a firmness to my member again. Harder and harder it became, again forming a tent in the front of my Diaper. The sensation was only heightened by my forced observation as again I exploded in the most glorious orgasm.

There was no hesitation this time - I sucked more and more on the bulb and more and more of the diuretic laced juice flowed into my system. Time after time I was pushed to glorious orgasm, followed by more and more pee, followed by another orgasm. Even when there was no more semen in my system, the sensors in the sheath would register its request to the probe whose motion would send my entire body into convulsions of pleasure. Though I had become exhausted, my mouth continued to draw fluid from the bag. I couldn't keep my eyes open, but the sucking became almost reflex action. I continued to wet and though my penis hurt from its continued self abuse, I was powerless to stop the process. Exhausted and hurting, I had no sense of how long this had been going on when finally Ann entered the room.

"Whoa Baby! You're some stud! We have to stop you now before you turn yourself inside out!" She stopped the flow of juice and disconnected the tube from my pacifier. Then she switched off the power pack, undid my Plastic Panties, unpinned my Diapers and removed the probe and the sheath. Placing a rubber sheet beneath me, she carefully removed the soaked Diapers and cleaned me up with several wipes. Smoothing me with Baby Oil and then sprinkling me with Baby powder, she explained her next order of business.

Chapter 12

"Now, you have another treat! This one will work on your other end. This time we place a sheath sensor on your penis which also measures the amount of urine you pass. But this won't bring pleasure, sorry to say. If you don't deliver enough urine, the sensor will send its message to a special spreader we're placing up your ass and which will gradually enlarge itself, spreading and gradually loosening your muscles back there. We do want you to keep peeing, but I might as well tell you, you can't stop this device from expanding your hole. You can only hope to minimize its powerful effects on your bottom. We can't lose - we work on loss of bladder control at the same time we stretch your rear sphincter muscles past any means of control! We could do all this with surgery, but it’s so much more degrading and humiliating to force you to make yourself incontinent."

"You do need some nourishment as well, so you will be getting some of your tasty formula first, followed up with what will seem like an endless stream of juice! Good luck!"

My exhaustion from my most recent experience kept me from absorbing all the details of what she had told me. As she placed the sensor sheath on my penis, I didn't think a thing about it, as I'd just had the same thing removed a short time before - it felt the same and didn't cause any discomfort. Things started registering though as she lathered my tiny rosebud with lubricant, pushing her gloved fingers in and out of my little hole where the stimulating probe had last rested. While she didn't make a big show of the spreader, I couldn't help but notice the shiny phallus-shaped object as she greased it and brought it into position. It really seemed as she was trying to be gentle as she inserted it, but even a best effort could not relieve me of the pain it caused as it violated my most personal space. My mouth opened as wide as it could with the pacifier gag in place and I screamed and grunted as the device was pushed into place. When it finally rested still in its new home, my body remained stiff from the pain and pressure it had exerted.

The formula paste flowed quickly into my mouth when Ann had connected the tube and I had to swallow fast to keep up with it. Soon I had finished two bags of the awful tasting mush and I was switched to juice. Even before Ann had left the room I felt the first dribbles of urine flow out of my bladder into the waiting sheath, but apparently it wasn't enough as I suddenly sensed the spreader start its work. At first it expressed itself as just a little more fullness. Even with more pee, it again enlarged. Realizing now what was starting to happen, I sucked feverishly on the pacifier to make as much urine as I could. I now WANTED to pee uncontrollably.

Slowly at first, then seemingly more and more the spreader did its job. In spite of what I thought was an almost steady stream of pee, I was unable to slow the progress of this awful machine!

The fullness soon became unbearable pain. I thought my insides would be ripped apart as no amount of sucking and swallowing, no amount of peeing seemed to stop the expansion of this horrible device. I was caught in the lose-lose situation Ann had described. I didn't want to become urine incontinent, but at the same time it was my only hope to prevent my anus from being painfully spread and shred! Tears filled my eyes and flowed down my cheeks dropping onto my hairless chest and running down my front, only stopped by the ever efficient seal of the tight waist band of my Panties. I sobbed into my pacifier even as I worked furiously at the nipple trying against hope to slow the inevitable.

Though it seemed longer, I know deep down that it was really a few short hours later when Ann returned. Again, the juice was disconnected, the horrible device disarmed, and the Diaper replacement ritual repeated. This time I was allowed to sleep for a while. Unfortunately, it seemed to me at least, that I had only drifted off to sleep when Jill's voice broke into my much needed rest! "Time for the shower, Baby Jamie! We need to get you cleaned up for the next round!"

To my surprise, I had not only peed, but I sensed a small amount of mushy poop sitting outside my rear, dammed up in my dirty Diaper. I crawled to the shower room and was cuffed in place as usual. When Ann unpinned my Diaper and let it fall to the floor, she sounded ecstatic. "Baby Jamie! That's so wonderful! You did poopy right in your Diaper! All by yourself in your sleep! Do you know what that means? You are making just wonderful progress - Jill is going to be so proud of you!"

Let me tell you, pride was the furthest thing from my mind! Shame burned within me. Here I was, Mr. M.B.A. - shaved and naked as a newborn, strung up in front of this beautiful woman. I'd peed and pooped into my Diaper without even any realization of this shameful Baby act. All my control was slowly being drained out of me. My dream of climbing the corporate ladder of success was being replaced by futile hopes that I would not be further humiliated and stripped of further adult behaviors. I'd had nothing but formula and juice fed to me through this infernal pacifier gag and my only efforts at communication had led to pain, humiliation and suffering.

Any thoughts that this process might end soon were soon dispelled as after I was washed, dried and led back to my Crib, the prostate stimulator was strapped in place again and I underwent another session of what had become an impossible combination of pleasure and torture as I was led to orgasm after orgasm only by furthering what was rapidly becoming complete urinary incontinence.

When that session ended, I was cleaned and prepared for the anal intruder again! This time it felt like it ended up twice as large as it had the first time! The end of this session signaled another rest period, followed by clean up in the shower and another full cycle. The rest period was nowhere near long enough for my poor abused body to recover. And as for my mind, I slipped into such exhaustion that I didn't even care what they did to my body, I just wanted rest!

Session after session. I can't tell you how many cycles of horror I endured - it was enough so that I had no sense of time or events. In my sleep deprived state, I could no longer sense an urgency to pee or poop. It simply happened. Without any warning, pee would dribble into my Diapers and my poop, soft and mushy to the point of runny slipped out of my rear with no notice and little sensation other than the resultant sensation of bulk in my Diaper. I was so exhausted; I didn't care what was happening to me. I was in a complete haze. I was existing, but almost out of my own body. I was beyond the point of caring. Pleasure and pain were so mixed together in my exhausted state that I couldn't tell the difference. The only sensation that did register was a small sense of comfort every time I was gently ministered to by kind and gentle hands cleaning my Diaper area and giving me Clean, Dry Diapers.

chapter 13 actually ends up being a rather 'lucky' one for Baby Jamie! Thanks for those few who have posted regularly - even knowing one or two of you appreciate the story makes me feel better about continuing to post.

I will say, however, that while this chapter continues the main thread of the story well, you may not go for the chapter I plan on posting tomorrow morning. Enjoy for now and those of you who are just lurking out there and reading...feel free to post even if to say you think it :censored: . Well, don't use those words, but really do tell me if you don't like it.

Chapter 13

One day when Jill entered my room, she spoke especially cheerfully. "Guess what little Baby!? We think you are ready for the next phase of your training. This will be a lot more relaxed for you. Let's get you cleaned up and into your new quarters!" I was too exhausted to register any excitement over this news, but on some level I sensed a small amount of optimism and hope. At this point I just wanted some rest! It took both Jill and Ann and every ounce of energy within me to get to the shower. The motor on the trapeze complained as it had to lift my almost dead weight. I simply didn't care as Jill used the depilatory cream again, as they had done on a regular basis, and slowly and carefully cleaned me - especially my Diaper area to avoid rash. Being dried brought me slightly back to the world of the living, but again the crawl to the changing table was almost impossible. Back in the crib and locked in, without the angled foam and without cuffs, I was surprised as Ann appeared and with Jill's help, wheeled the crib out of the room and down the hall. As surprised as I was, my eyes closed and I drifted into sweet sleep as I was being wheeled onto an elevator.

Ann later told me it was almost 48 hours that I slept non-stop. I'd been changed several times as I was now wetting and messing my Diapers uncontrollably. I was fed through the feeding gag and even in my sleeping state, naturally sucked on the bulb of the pacifier in the same way Babies naturally suckle. In their minds I had 'progressed' well! When I finally woke up, my eyes opened slowly to a room I'd never seen before.

As I looked out through the bars of my locked crib cage, I saw an adult sized changing table with stacks of Diapers and Diaper Panties beneath. The walls were papered in a Babyish animal print and to my surprise, light streamed in through a window, whose curtains also matched the animal print of the wall paper. The rest had done me wonders and I was so happy to be able to sense again that I was practically ecstatic to see my surroundings. Yes! I was happy to see a normal looking room! Normal? A 'normal' Babies room - and I was happy? But I'd been through so much, as long I was not being tortured and kept on the brink of survival, things were good! Even as I was looking around, I realized that I was very wet and messy. I felt the familiar humiliation, but at the same time it seemed so normal - so right to use my Diaper. After all, that's what a Diaper is for. I had no control any more. I had to face that. In so many ways, I was now truly a Big Peeing, Pooping Adult Baby. I NEEDED Diapers and would be lost without them. Having them on now was actually a relief to me.

Although the crib was firmly locked and my pacifier gag was in place, I was not otherwise restricted. This as well seemed so good to me. I could roll from one side to the other to take in all the features of this room. It wasn't like a Prison. It wasn't like a hospital and certainly not like a torture chamber. All that was hopefully behind me! My world had grown very small indeed. My biggest want was NOT to be punished. I wanted fresh clean Diapers. I wanted my food and drink - how it came was irrelevant. I wanted to be comfortable and this room, while very Babyish, was also very comfortable.

Soon, Ann entered and spoke, "Baby Jamie, what a good little Boy! You're awake! Let me take you to get cleaned up!" I was so happy with the prospect of being cleaned and re-Diapered! "Now, Jamie, at this point in your training, we're going to let you start walking again, but you may be too weak right now. Let's stand you up and see how you are."

With the bars unlocked and lowered, she helped me to a sitting position on the edge of the crib. I felt a little dizzy even then. She held my hands and helped me to stand, but immediately the room spun and I crashed to the floor.

"Don't worry Baby, you'll get used to it again. For now let's crawl to the bathroom. I have a pleasant surprise for you." As we approached a doorway to the right of my crib, I could see in to tell this was much more like an ordinary bathroom except for the high ceiling and the fact that there was no toilet. At least the bathtub looked like an ordinary household bathtub. "Let's sit you up for a while, Jamie, so you can get your balance enough to stand in the shower."

I sat there on the floor for several minutes and finally the spinning of the room went away. Ann then helped me to sit up on the edge of the tub for several more minutes and I started feeling much better. After a few more minutes still, Ann said, "OK Jamie, let's try standing now. Put your hands up over your head, like a good little Baby."

Deep down in the recesses of my being I still hated being called a Baby! Deep down, there were still the terribly conflicted emotions. I WAS a Baby but I was humiliated and shamed by this. I no longer had any urge to fight back and in fact the internal conflict I felt confused me and served to make me even more passive. I raised up my hands whereupon they were cuffed into rubber cuffs hanging from the ceiling. At least I didn't have my legs cuffed and my arms weren't spread so far apart and pulled up by a chain. This WAS an improvement!

Ann pulled off my plastic panties and unpinned my poop laden, pee sodden Diapers, removing them carefully and tossing them into a big pink Diaper pail next to the tub. She picked up a hose attachment and gently sprayed the drying poop from my rear. She soaped up a big fluffy pink washcloth and rubbed me down with it, paying special attention, as usual, to my Diaper area. Maybe it was from all the stimulation I'd gotten before, but my penis sprang to life as Ann washed me.

"My, my, little Baby! You must be finally starting to like Diapers! Good for you, because it doesn't seem like there is going to be any going back now!" Just as she said that, a small amount of poop involuntarily started crawling out of my ass. I tightened my muscles as much as I could, but still I felt the poop just slide out. Ann giggled, "Oh you silly little Baby, pooping during your bath!"

I could pretty much tell I was beaten! Here I was, a grown man who couldn't even control his poop. The thought made my penis fall limp again! Ann sprayed me down again, rinsing well the fresh poop from my butt, and then toweled me dry. Undoing my cuffs, I was led back to the crib room and led to a changing table on a far wall. Ann fastened a single strap across my waist saying, "We don't want Baby falling off and hurting himself, do we? Ok now, let me remove your pacifier. I think it’s safe. Just remember you are not to speak. If you do, you will be beaten and locked naked in the stocks as you were before, but this time for much longer. And that will be just the start of the punishment!"

She needn't have gone that far! I'd heard enough. You couldn't have dragged a word out of me! And oh, how nice it was not to have that huge bulb filling my mouth!

As she gently rubbed Baby oil onto my loins, she paid special attention to my penis and a rock hard erection developed. "Wow," said Ann. "How can I pass up an opportunity like this?" She quickly cuffed my legs wide apart and my hands up above my head at the corners of the table. She reached under her nurse's skirt and pulled off her creamy white silk bikini panties. Quickly she climbed onto the table and straddled me. "Jamie, I've been waiting for the time to come when I'd have this opportunity."

In spite of all the humiliation and shame I'd endured, somehow the thought of sex with this beautiful, sexy torturer-caretaker excited the hell out of me! For the moment the concept of my present Babyhood disappeared and my sense of Manhood returned! I couldn't wait to feel my sex slide into her warm juicy box! What a surprise, when she slid up my body and poised her most intimate lips right above my face! "Pleasure me with your tongue, Baby Jamie! Pleasure me with your tongue!" I shook my head for all I was worth. "Jamie, pleasure me or its more punishment. Believe me you Bad little Boy, you don't want the punishment."

In spite of my objections, she lowered herself onto my face and I started licking for all I was worth. Wow, this wasn't so bad after all! My tongue had found new powers as it had developed from working on the pacifier all this time! I let my tongue glide in and out of her love lips. Dribbles of her love juice slid out onto my lips and into my mouth. As I continued, I enjoyed it more and more and soon I felt her body quiver, shake, and with a scream of pleasure, convulse. She collapsed in a heap on top of me. In a strange way, pleasing my captor in this way gave me a sense of accomplishment. It was the first thing I'd done since I'd arrived - other than my ill fated escape attempt - that was truly within my control!

"Jamie, what a good Baby you are. Wait till I tell Jill. She'll be so jealous." As she climbed off of me, my erection held firm. "Oh yeah, well, this won't happen often, but you did such a good job, let me reward you." She reached over with her hand and clasped my throbbing rod. With all the excitement I'd had, it took only a few thrusts before cascades of semen were erupting all over my chest.

"Oh Jamie, that felt good didn't it? Don't get used to it though, as you are not allowed to masturbate and we certainly aren't going to do it for you very often, if ever again."

She took a wipe, cleaned my chest, then powdered and Diapered me with two Diapers followed by pink snap-on panties. I was led back to my crib and once inside, Ann said, "I'm going to let you be free inside the crib, but let's keep those little hands safe."

She produced a pair of leather locking mittens. One by one she slid my hands inside. The stiffness of the mittens prevented all but a slight curling of my fingers. Wrist straps were tightened and tiny padlocks applied making my hands totally useless. She locked the crib cage, then stepping to a refrigerator in the room, got a baby bottle and returned. "Jamie, let's try a bottle instead of the feeding tube. Prove to me that you are a big Baby now." Hungry and thirsty from this latest series of events, I took the bottle from her hands and plopped the nipple into my mouth. Yes, I was still humiliated, but more than that I knew I needed the nourishment and I also knew this was my only hope of getting it.

My hopes and dreams of only a week or so ago had disappeared. My needs now were few. A clean, dry Diaper with pretty Diaper Panties and some nourishment - the hope of 'stepping up' to bottles instead of a pacifier gag was actually exciting! As I lay in my crib, sucking on my bottle, I was quite relaxed and content. Soon, even before finishing the bottle, I drifted off to sleep.

• Like 1

OK, here we go. This is where I figure a lot of interest will drop off. Some of you may enjoy the twist, but others not. Don't be afraid to tell me you don't like it. If any of you are writers and want to change this section of the story, let me see what you come up with and maybe we can post an alternate ending.

There is this section of two chapters and one more I'll in a day or two.

Chapter 14

When I next awoke, I opened my eyes to see both Jill and Ann standing by the side of my crib with the biggest smiles I'd ever seen. "Baby Jamie! Baby Jamie! We have just the best news ever! As part of our profit sharing system here at K.I.D.S., we are going to be allowed to make you our very own Baby! Isn't that wonderful? We are going to get to take you home to our house. You'll have your very own room and we'll all take such good care of one another. Oh yeah, you might not have realized, but Ann and I are a couple. We've wanted you for our own right from the very beginning. You're so cute! But not as cute as you are going to be!"

I didn't know what to make of all this. I hadn't really been looking ahead in all this. In one sense, I suddenly realized that I'd given up hope of escape and had been just enduring my existence under the control of these two women. Other than my one experience the first night and the couple of times I'd seen other 'inmates' I'd had no human contact since my capture. Now Jill's excited statements caused me to look ahead. But still, I didn't know what this would mean.

"Oh Jill," Ann said, "I can't wait until our Baby Girl is ready to come home with us!"

"BABY G I R L ????" I thought, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BABY GIRL???" I had gone through so much already. I'd been brought down to the level of a Baby and had gotten used to that. But Baby GIRL?

My face must have registered my shock. Ann continued, "Oh yes, Baby Jamie, Baby GIRL. As lesbians, we don't want a Boy in our house, so you will become a Baby Girl. Well, as close as we can do without surgery, that is. But don't worry - we DO have DRUGS!"

Now Jill spoke, "Yes, Baby Jamie, we've already started your hormone replacement therapy in your feedings and we are going to start injections to allow your little boobies to develop."

Just then another woman who I'd never seen before entered the room with a tray. She set it down on the table, picked up a hypodermic syringe and inserting it into my right nipple injected half the solution. It was excruciatingly painful, but I gritted my teeth to avoid screaming. Likewise my left nipple was injected as well. As docile as I'd become, I was terrified by the prospect of being turned into a female. Yes, they had promised no surgery, but what would the drugs and injections do?

As days went by, my Diaper Life and Baby Girl training became pretty much the same day to day. In the morning when I woke, I was showered, Diapered and my nipples injected with the breast growth drug. I was then dressed in perhaps a pink onesie or sometimes a frilly little Baby Girl dress short enough so that my pretty Diaper Panties - either pink or a girlish print - showed beneath. I would be placed in my adult sized high chair and allowed to feed myself - usually oatmeal and sometimes little squares of toast. My bottle was formula also containing diuretics, stool softeners to keep me from being bound up and most of all, a well balanced mixture of hormones. Gradually the need to remove my body hair decreased and with the daily injections, my breasts started showing growth.

While at first, this entire process scared me, Jill and Ann were kind, loving and gentle to me even though they were very strict. Occasionally if I didn't do what they asked soon enough or if I made the mistake of talking at the wrong time, I'd be spanked and twice I'd been given painful retention enemas. I'd grown to believe that I'd deserved the punishments and so accepted them as if they were lovingly administered. Every time I had my Diapers changed, I felt humiliation, but I'd come to think that I deserved the humiliation. After all, I was peeing and pooping uncontrollably; I was a big Baby.

Any recollection of my former life was gradually fading and more and more I accepted my Babyhood. More and more I was thinking of myself of an adult Baby Girl. Both Jill and Ann continually told me what a good Baby Girl I was becoming and how beautiful my little Baby boobies were starting to be. They constantly reminded me also that Jamie - the form of my name I'd always hated so much - was also a perfectly nice Girl's name. I had not only gotten used to being called Jamie, but the same mixed feelings came to me every time I heard the name - the part of me that loved becoming a Baby Girl loved being called Jamie - the part of me that was shame and humiliation was only more humiliated in its use.

My meals gradually became a little more 'grown-up.' From Baby pabulum and formula, I'd graduated to strained meats, vegetables and fruits prepared by my 'Mommies' Ann and Jill. I still received all my liquid nutrition from an adult size Baby bottle, but while on one level this caused me more humiliation, I loved the peace and serenity I felt as I sucked on my bottle. At other times, I was allowed a pacifier which gave me the same peaceful feelings. From time to time my snacks would be small cut up pieces of soft food - fruit or maybe Cheerios or crackers. I was always fed in my highchair except for some of my snacks.

Much of the time, I'd been kept in just my Diapers and Plastic Panties (which were now always little Girl colors and patterns - pinks, lavenders, some yellow with duckies, flowers, kitties or other gentle animal prints). When I was dressed in other clothes, they were becoming more 'Girly' - frills, tops with puffy sleeves, sometimes short little dresses, sometimes pretty little Diaper cover Rumba Panties with row upon row of lace on the bottom. I was constantly told how pretty I looked in these Baby Girl outfits and how happy I must be to become a pretty Baby Girl.

I'd often stare at myself in the full length mirror in my room, admiring myself and loathing myself at the same time. As in so many ways, I felt a strange combination of loving these clothes and what I was becoming and hating myself for the very same things. All of this was making it impossible to think of life without the loving care of Jill and Ann. I needed them and actually developed fear and anxiety when I was left too long by myself - either in my Crib, Playpen, or openly playing in my Room with my Dollies or other toys.

Every time one of them entered the room, I'd smile and giggle happily to see them. I wanted so badly to please them and do the right thing. And so it would be, when every evening, just before being cleaned up and Diapered for the night, one of them would come to me. One night it would be Ann, another night Jill, but they would bring me to the changing table, strap me down for safety, remove their panties and 'let' me enjoy servicing them with my tongue. Their pleasure had indeed become pleasure for me as well - as they rocked and moaned and rose to a peak of ecstasy, I also felt a rise within myself. While I was seldom allowed to climax and my penis had shrunk to a teeny size due to the drugs and hormones I was receiving, my breasts had grown more sensitive and the women would often stroke and caress them lovingly and provide me a source of sexual stimulation in this way.

Chapter 15

One afternoon while I lay in my crib Ann walked in on my as I lay on my back. I'd managed to get one hand down into my Diapers and was stimulated my little cock, almost to orgasm. She let me have it right across the face! "Baby Girls don't play with themselves! We'll have to take care of this situation immediately! How dare you do this to your Mommies! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I was immediately taken out of the crib, my Panties and Diapers lowered and I received a long, hard spanking. Ann then produced a hollow tube with chains attached and fit it over my penis. The chains were attached around my waist and thighs and locked. She made a point of telling me that on MEN this would be attached around their scrotum, but since I had become a Baby Girl my scrotum was much too SMALL to attach that way. This only added to my already unbearable shame and humiliation. Inside the tube were little teeth which bit into my penis as I moved - especially any time I began to get one of my 'teeny-peeny' erections (as the women called them). My pretty Plastic Panties were taken away from me and replaced with Locking Punishment Diaper Panties. They weren't as soft or as pretty and more to the point, there was no way of getting a hand into them past the locked chains at the waist and legs. Further, any time I was left alone, my hands were sealed in locking mittens.

Every time I was changed and placed in them again, I was reminded of what a bad Girl I'd been and how ugly these mittens were. My shame now had so many layers - I was ashamed of my transgression and how I'd let down my Mommies, I was ashamed of my need to masturbate, I was ashamed of what I'd become - a Pantied, Diapered Baby Girl, and I was ashamed at being ashamed of all this! I really had become completely confused in all my emotions. I was so confused, rather than to try to sort them out, I let them sit there. Instead, I could only continue trying to please my Mommies. Dry Diapers and pretty clothes, playtime and my evening 'love' sessions with Mommy Ann or Mommy Jill became all I wanted out of life - all my mixed up, confused emotions were unimportant.

I can't remember how long my punishment lasted - it was days or was it weeks? - but it ended on the same day I was rewarded with my first bra. "What nice big boobies you have now, Jamie!" Ann said. "I think you're ready for a training bra!"

Not only was I thrilled to be relieved of the Penis Tube and the Locking Panties, but the thought of the bra excited me both emotionally and sexually. My nipples visibly hardened as Ann helped fit this first bra on me. She told me I was about a size A at the time. This first bra was plain white and made of soft cotton fabric. It fit pretty well, but was still somewhat loose for my little Baby boobies. As the next few weeks went by, I could feel my boobies growing into the bra more and more. Most of the time when left on my own, the Locking Mittens were still kept on me, but I began getting my sexual satisfaction out of breast stimulation (which I could do with the soft outer surface of the mittens!) and gradually thought less and less about even trying to touch my now insignificant male organ. Mommies didn't seem to mind at all that I played with my tits and even encouraged it.

When I graduated to a B cup, the bras became prettier - more colorful, some silky, some with lace - and the daily injections stopped.

"Don't worry, Baby Jamie, the drugs will continue to work and with the hormones we will give you forever, your breasts will grow to at least a C cup and will level off and stay at whatever size they develop to be."

Thanks to those of you who have responded. It always amazes me how many people look at these stories - not just mine but even some of the best stories written - and so few people write to say how the story has hit them. Thanks to those of you who have bothered. I do appreciate it.

Here is the remainder of the story.

Chapter 16

I didn't worry about much of anything now. I loved my breasts and the stimulation Ann and Jill would give me every evening during our 'love' time. At least once a week, both Ann and Jill would come to me and take me out of the crib onto a richly carpeted area of the room. They would remove all of their clothes and all of mine and we would roll around on the carpet, stroking each other, licking each other's private parts (of course, not my little shriveled penis!) and end by me servicing one of them with my tongue while the other serviced the remaining one either orally or with a vibrating dildo. Gradually I'd become so interested in the use of the dildo that I was allowed to use it on one of them - of course under strict supervision of the other Mommy.

This somehow began a phase of them playing with my tiny hole - which as my punishments subsided had been left more and more alone, except for absolutely necessary enemas as a result of eating the wrong combinations of foods. Not only during our 'love' sessions, but at Diaper changing times, they would lube their fingers and gently work a finger or two in and out of my hole. <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

One day Jill brought out a dildo during a Diaper change and said, "Baby Jamie, you are so much a Big Baby Girl now that we want to reward you and show you our love the way Ann and I love each other. This is really a sign of how much we love you!"

After lubing it and my tiny hole, she began inserting it slowly. IT HURT!! But I'd been told this was love, so I really tried to believe it! The fullness in my bottom didn't seem like love, but My Mommy told me it was. I did get used to the feeling though and as she stroked it in and out, I thought of how much My Mommies loved me. Both Ann and Jill used the dildo on me more and more, both during Diaper changes and during our love times and almost every time they did, they let me bring them to climax with my tongue in their delicious love box. More and more I associated the use of the dildo with their love and it felt better and better. Even though my little penis was insignificant and totally useless for sex, the stimulation of the dildo against my prostrate occasionally allowed a climax which I looked forward to. Of course I was scolded any time this happened.

"Stop that silly stuff, Jamie! Why are you trying to be a boy, when you know you are really nothing but a little Baby Girl, Diaper Slave? Behave yourself! You can play with your titties, but that stupid little thing on your front might as well just come off!" Mommies would always stimulate my breasts as well to reinforce this and I gradually felt worse and worse about any penile stimulation I felt.

Chapter 17

One morning few weeks later, both Mommies came to my room and got me out of my Crib, changed my pee and poop filled Diaper and announced, "Its time to go HOME! We are going there now. Wait till you see your room! We have it all fixed up just for you! Now that we have you, we've arranged our work schedule so one of us will be at home most of the time. Isn't that nice?"

Without even noticing it, I stuck out my bottom lip in a pout and frowned. I didn't think it was so nice. I was afraid of anything new. I'd become what I'd become - a Big Baby Diaper Girl and I no longer had any real thoughts of ever going back to a working, adult male, but I was afraid of change. What would their house be like? Who would take care of me there? "Oh Baby Jamie, don't worry. You'll love it there. Come on."

I was dressed in a nice frilly pink dress with a satin bow at the waist. Pretty matching pink rumba panties covered by big Diapered bottom. I was even given white lacy socks and shiny Mary Jane shoes before being put into a big adult sized stroller.

"Now we know this might frighten you, but we have to do this for your own sake until we get you home safe and sound! We'll give you your pacifier to keep you calm."

A pacifier was produced and strapped onto my head to prevent it from falling or being spit out. "The hood is so you won't be distracted and frightened by the ride to the house." A soft hood was applied to my head, cutting out any possible sight yet allowing me to breathe. "And we will have to strap you in, because you might get frightened and try to run away from Mommies and hurt your little Baby self."

With that, I felt my wrists and ankles being strapped into place in the stroller. They wheeled me for a while, then unstrapped me and helped me into a seat which I later found out was a big child car seat. Again I was strapped in - not only into the seat itself but my wrists were strapped to the sides of the seat and chained ankle cuffs were attached to the floor somehow to restrict my leg movement. All the time this went on, I sobbed quietly into my pacifier. This was indeed scary for a Big Baby Diaper Girl.

Soon enough, the car stopped and I was released from the car seat and led - wrists and ankles still cuffed to short chains - out of the car, on a short walk and into a building which was My Mommies house. As soon as I heard several clicks which signified the door being locked and bolted, the hood was taken off. "Here we are, Baby Jamie! This is our house - OUR house. Let us show you around."

Jill and Ann brought me through every room of the first floor – the kitchen (where I was relieved to see a High Chair ready for me), dining room, living room, and den. After seeing the downstairs, they brought me upstairs. They showed me their room with its big Queen sized bed, dressers and other furniture. They showed me their closets and explained that part of my family duties would be to take care of their clothes. They showed me their bathroom - dressing tables, sinks, toilet and big luxurious tub with shower and extravagant hand held shower attachment. They showed me a guest room and an upstairs study that they shared. Finally, right across the hall from their bedroom, they opened the door to MY ROOM. I was so happy! It looked just like my room at K.I.D.S.! There was my exact Crib and my Changing Table with shelves bulging with big fluffy Big Baby Girl Diapers and all the powder, oil, cream and other supplies a Big Diaper Baby needs. My closet was full of my pretty Big Baby Girl Dresses and my dresser was full of pretty Diaper Panties and my cute little ruffled Rumba Panties. The wallpaper and room decorations were just the same as I'd had before! I jumped up and down, squealing with delight, behind my pacifier and I sensed a trickle of pee escape into my waiting Diaper!

Then they led me to my bathroom which was designed just like the one at K.I.D.S. Sink and tub - still with the rubber straps attached to the trapeze at the ceiling...I wasn't always allowed to simply lie in my Bubble Bath and play with my Big Girl Boobies - sometimes I needed to be punished. That's what Mommy Jill and Mommy Ann told me. And there was no toilet - why in the world would I need a toilet???

Jill had to return to work, but Ann stayed with me all that day. She let me sit in the den with her and watch TV. I ate lunch with Ann in my High Chair in the kitchen. She had a sandwich and I had a big jar of baby food chicken and another big jar of baby food mixed fruit along with my noontime bottle. After that, she brought me up to my room, changed my Diaper and put me in my crib for my nap. She strapped my arms and legs and locked the crib cage, telling me I had to remember that even though this was my home - a REAL home, that I could still be punished when I misbehaved. She told me this gently and lovingly, but the message came across loud and clear.

Later, after Jill came home and we all had dinner, I was brought to my bathroom and given a nice soapy bath. After being dried, we all went into Jill and Ann's bed and we had our 'love' time. After rolling around and stimulating each other in any number of ways, Ann strapped on a double dildo and proceeded to ram it home, up what I'd come to think of as my own love canal. While she worked the two-sided love piece and stimulated my nice big C-cup titties, I worked lovingly with my tongue on Jill's clitty. After a while, Ann and Jill reversed their roles and finally, with a different, clean double dildo, they worked on each other as I was left to stimulate my own breasts watching them bring themselves to wave after wave of pleasure. I was then brought back to my room, Diapered and put to bed with my night time bottle. I was so happy! What more could a big Baby Girl Diaper Slave want?

In the next several weeks, I was gradually introduced to my many jobs. I was taught to clean around the house, do the dishes and take care of most of the laundry - including even the most messy and stinky of my own Diapers. I didn't mind at all though, because I was a Big Baby Diaper Girl and my Mommies loved me and gave me a wonderful home. I was punished at times when I was bad - I found out the hard way about the stocks, the 'rack,' the whips and other punishment devices in the cellar of the house. I was rewarded from time to time by being taken out into the carefully fenced in backyard, though always in locking mittens, leg cuffs and chained via a locking harness onto a wire much like a dog-run. I never went out the front door of the house again as few people in open society could even fathom this special relationship which had developed between me and My Mommies. Certainly, few would understand my New Job and my New Life. I understood it, though, and I loved it! That's all that mattered to me.

THE END

That was quite some story. I would hate to think about the possibility of anything like that actually happening, though.

Of course. The fact that I write stories like these does not in any way mean I would want this to happen to me in reality. It is a total fantasy - that I'd never want to come true. I might enjoy a temporary experience of certain aspects of any one of my stories and I might wonder what it would be like to go through the situations, but I agree with you.

Further, in writing stories like these I realize as well that NO ONE EVER should be put through such an experience. Pure fiction - pure vicarious experience - purely ONLY for the reading pleasure of those who might enjoy this type of story.

Thanks for your comment.

Of course. The fact that I write stories like these does not in any way mean I would want this to happen to me in reality. It is a total fantasy - that I'd never want to come true. I might enjoy a temporary experience of certain aspects of any one of my stories and I might wonder what it would be like to go through the situations, but I agree with you.

Further, in writing stories like these I realize as well that NO ONE EVER should be put through such an experience. Pure fiction - pure vicarious experience - purely ONLY for the reading pleasure of those who might enjoy this type of story.

Thanks for your comment.

DAMNIT!!!... I was SURE that this was a TRUE STORY!! :o