LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Military Bonuses

So last November we had a issue on the ballot for the military and it's veterans. It passed with a huge margin. So really nothing was heard about till just lately. It seems they have been awarded from the current administration $200 million from the VA bond whatever fund. So I just got a email stating to go to a website and fill out a qualifying form of I think 8 questions. So OK Did it and was qualified, next to fill in the requesting form for the VA. Nothing major simple were you from Ohio when you served, do you live in Ohio now? Crap like that. All done, print this out, have it notarized and send to this office.

So a few things come to mind, one of the questions was, have you applied for this in any other state. Next they back dated it to Desert Storm (Goody For Me) also including current conflicts of course of Afghanistan and Iraq. The website for Ohio showed the qualifying days basically from day one from all of them. The bonus is $100 dollars for each month served, not to exceed $1000. Now it got interesting...because it had both In Theater, and out of theater, which means you didn't have to be on the front lines. If you were in the service during these three events you get some money.

So going from the question i mentioned above, I urge all you who may qualify to check your states to see if they have something similar. I googled and found several states that do offer something similar around us. WhoooooHoooo $1000 dollar bonus to me..now they only owe me the $40,000 back pay I'll never see. :whistling:

Guest Katharsys

Illinois Vets may qualify for the Illinois Veterans Bonus Payment - If you were a resident of Illinois for 12 months prior to enlistment, and you have one of the deployment service medals listed, you may qualify for this bonus: http://www.veterans.illinois.gov/benefits/bonuspayment.htm

Though I would highly recommend that any and all Illinois Vets take a look at the Illinois Veterans Benefits homepage. There is a plethora of available services and assistance available, all you need to do is just apply.