LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hay From Slovenia.

golf

At the beginnig sorry for my grammar is not very good,even that i speak english pretty good.

Im reading this forum and great stories since last winter,so now is time to tell all of you something about me;)

When i become DL question does not have simple ansewer for me...

Practically i love diapers all my life. As a kid i was bedwetter but not a heavy one.I wet the bed about aprox 3-5 times a month all my childhood until puberty which starts at age 12.Only when i have a sore throat with fever i wett more often.On my luck my parents never mind a lot about that.

At age 7 i somehow discover manstrubation and i connect it with wetting since my first filling of pleasure happened when i was wett.In next few years i discover that wetting is not a necessary to acheive pleasure.So to about begining of my puberty when i stop wetting when i was in sleep i begin wett on purpose but only a little, only that my underwear was wett a little.This was my favorite way to manstrubate beside "classic" way also. At this age i have also some experiments with home made diapers made from cloth.Becouse i don`t have plastic pants i can wett only a little,but for me was this enough at that time.Later when i get my own car i made a first purchase diapers.That was pampers biggest size, since they don`t fit me i put them under my underwear.It was o.k.,but when i wett i must be carefull that they don`t leak.After some time i buy diaper for adults.I try many types.Now,when i write this i wear tena flex and it fells so good! And they are wett already..

That`all from me for the first time,any comments?

Welcome to Daily Diapers! I understood what you wrote so you're doing great! I'm sure it's a challenge as I can't even imagine trying to write in Slovenian! Thanks for sharing your story and please know that you are not alone in this world.

I would enjoy reading posts from you about Slovenia and particularly about the diaper community there. No rush and until you are ready to write, please keep reading the stories, advice and discussions.

Aloha,

Honu

Im near our capital city.

Ok, I know where that is. I would really like to do a bike ride from Ljubljana, and then just circle around the whole country. I've heard great things about it

Dobrodošli!!!!

I visit Ljubljana about three or four times per year, albeit for a few days here or there. I buy one of my favorite brands of adult diapers from the BTC shopping center there. Though I can't remember the name of the brand, they have a strong scent and are pretty good - even for nighttime use.

You live in a most beautiful country!

First of all thanks for all kindly words.I must say although im a dl i live a normal hetero life, i have a girlfirend but we don`t live yet in our own place, in our contry, even that we are not poor, it it difficult to buy apartment or a house.So being a dl is not a problem,for now, frome me to her is aprox one hour by car,and so when im at home i can enjoy to make some fun in diapers.I haven`t decide yet to tell her, when we will go to our own place then will be time to decide,but for now i think that will be very difficult for to tell her...

So about diapers in SLovenia: here are most brands which are sold in EU.

And,yes our country is very beautiful, when me and my girlfrend go for a trip trough our contry we often see turists from gb or us.

Greetings from SLovenia.