LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back In College

Hey everyone!

I am sure as you know school has started again! I am living in a dorm this year again but this year I get my own single room but I share a bathroom and common room with 3 other guys. It's kind of hard to explain. Anyway I want to keep wearing diapers sometimes but I have no idea where to hide them. disposing of them isnt a issue. if yall have any tips that would be great or any other ideas to do in diapers than ust sitting in my room studying let me know. Have a great year yall!!

Under your bed? I mean, unless they're actually trying to find your private stuff, they look under your bed. As for what to do while wearing; wear them in public! Great fun :D

if you have a single, then just keep them in you room. UNless the other guys are dicks they shouldn't be in yhou rroom anyway... get one of those rubbermaid bins, the ones designed to go under a bed, put em in there and just slide it all the way under your bed.

I actually made a little book shelf out of the box my computer came in my freshman year. And in the shelf I managed to make a secret compartment where I could stash about a whole bag of depends overnights.

how will they find out if you only wear in your room and use dark trashbags to take hte trash directly to the dumpster... also invest in a hook and eye lock system, one screws onto the door, the other onto the wall, small holes, then just use some putty to patch it up when youj move out

there should be a ummmmm a lock on the door. If its not the kind that takes a key, you can go to the store and buy one! Its not hard to install and if you keep it locked no one will come in.

living in a dorm, you can't usually install new locks on doors such as deadbolt or handles.... which is why i suggested the eye hook system, because it leaves a small hole and if you fill it before you move out, shouldn't be charged...

My room has its own door and lock im just scared my roomates would be looking for something come into my room and assume it might be in a box where my diapers are and get suspicious when i dont open it. yes i am very honest with my roomates but this is a part of my life that i dont want them to know about

dude its just paranoia... theres no way they are going to comeinto your room, looking all the way under your bed, see a storage box and say "ohh it must be in there, open it..."

the other way to handle this situation, is to do what i did when my mother came to visit, i kept a box full of hte most random paraphenalia possible, rubber hoses, plastic wrap, diapers, men's underwear, women's underwear NOT in my size, crisco, condoms, lube, etc...etc.... then labeled it "SEX STUFF" trust me, she never mentioned that she looked through it!

foot locker, I would be more paranoid about leaving them at home where you have less control. What if mom decides to repaint your room or something. I wouldn't want to raise suspicion why you keep coming home. A locked foot locker in your room, I don't think your dorm mates are going to snoop.

Guest Saturnine

Having been in college I know how your personal space is next to impossible to be kept "personal". College roomies have no sense of privacy and anything is fair game when it comes to secret fetishes being hidden. What one guy hides, all the other guys have the male mindset of being found because guys for the most part don't respect privacy of fellow roomies in college.

Also, I know from personal experience roomies will constantly be searching yo stuff for fun recreational drugs, even if yo say you don't do drugs. So it's impossible to hide diapers in a college dorm.

But if the fetish is so much you absoulteyl must have diapers on hand in your dorm, then I would suggest in investing in like a halliburton case. That way only one person can open the case, and it's you. Ever tried to bst open a halliburton? It's impossible.

OR.......use diapers as a front to hide weed or drugs. That way, they think it clever you fond a spot to hide good pot as no one will disrespect diapers if a person needs them and they think all is good when in reality its abot the diapers for you. The best way to divert suspicion is to make the diapers seem like they hide something else better. Really though I love diapers more than pot. I get diaper highs more intense than weed highs.

the other way to handle this situation, is to do what i did when my mother came to visit, i kept a box full of hte most random paraphenalia possible, rubber hoses, plastic wrap, diapers, men's underwear, women's underwear NOT in my size, crisco, condoms, lube, etc...etc.... then labeled it "SEX STUFF" trust me, she never mentioned that she looked through it!

That idea is awesome! I love it.

Hahaha Sarahs post is friggin hilarious.

However in a male situation this will make them want to open it more. A regular lock box stashed out of sight will do just fine-just tell people its personal and leave it at that.

And hell ya you should try wearing to class! While I enjoyed my diapers living off campus and in a shared house, I never went to class or the library diapered and now that I think about it wish I did. What a great excuse to wear a diaper-education is too important for the rest rooms to get in the way!

Ya just get a size up from your normal pants size and no one will know that you are wearing one. I don't always wear to school, but I have done so at least 50 times in the last two years, no one has ever said a word, nor have they acted weird around me.

Man I really didn't want to remove my diaper today, had to since I live at home, so after school it was off with it as my mom will certainly know when I do and she isn't accepting. I was so comfortable in it all day, guess I didn't drink enough though. Never actually wet it and later the little I did pee was very concentrated. I got over the paranoia and so most the day I wasn't even thinking about wearing a diaper, sure I did notice sometimes, but when I did wasn't paranoid about it at all, very relaxing actually.

These days I even have a travel container of wipes to take to the bathroom when I need to go #2. I have no problem just taking it out of my bag and walking to the restroom with it, no one has ever said a word and haven't ever seen someone give me a funny look for it. I decided to get over the fear of bringing wipes as it is much better that I can actually have a clean area down there as I have always had a problem of being able to get clean with just toilet paper when I have to go #2. I can wipe and wipe and it just always seems there is some still on the toilet paper.

Oh one last thing a size to large of nylon/spandex panties work wonders to hide a diaper. I just get some black ones and so if they see them all they see is I'm wearing black underwear. They come up high, so even when bending over they will still cover up the diaper.