LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Stupid Is This

This site has a logo on every one of their images which most of the time covers up the models themselves: Logos are fine but most places put them in the far corner and make and they are usualy small.

So basicly there are parts of the legs that are missing becouse the logo is hiding it. I know this sounds petty but photography is art in my eyes, and this is total BS.

I told the guy, I understand they need logos for copy write but why on earth they are so big not to mention covering up the models themselves. It’s so stupid; they have ruined so many images by putting this gigantic logo there. You don’t do that to images that are in member sections, It’s ok to have a huge logo for samples but not in the member section.

Good for him

It takes away from the exhibit.

He has pictures wth logos that can easily be cropped to remove the logo so what is he really preventing? If his images are copy write in the first place which I’m sure they are, then what the hell do you need a logo for? The logo is not what protects the images (the law and authentication process doses). The logo only annoys people who have rightfully paid to enter a gallery free from logos.

When you go to a concert, do they make you cover up one of your eyes and handcuff your hands behind your back so you can’t video tape the show? Give me a break.

Your right he can do what he wants with his site, but it’s a pointless move degrading the quality of the images all for nothing. The whole point that I was making is that the logos don’t need to be that big. That is the way I see it and I’m not changing my opinion.

I agree it is his right, but I'm totally with you on this one Nicolas. I hate large logos on images, especially when they are unintelligently placed.

If they always put the logo in the same place, they should make their photographers aware of it so their photographers don't do something stupid like put someone's face under the logo.

But, either way, there's no reason logos shouldn't be small and in a corner, out of the way. And yes, a thousand images a day... no, they shouldn't custom apply every single logo, but there are ways around it (such as having someone screen images after the logos are applied to point out problem pictures that need to be modified.

I would expect them to view every single picture that is on their site to ensure quality and legality.

Well the good news is,

He is actually a nice guy and is working with me on this.

He had me make him a logo for his site so the logos will be like half the size and more out of the way. We even changed the look, all the letters are colorful now rather then just plain

Well, the girl on the home page looked young and one of his exchanged links was for a place advertising yummy 6 year olds. I'm guessing I'll never visit again even if it was free.

However, if you don't like the way he does business, you are free to cancel your subscription. Money talks, everything else is BS.