LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kids Tv For Adults

dogpiss

I'm addicted to the "Wallace and Gromit" series and found their spin-off "Shaun the Sheep" on "Playhouse Disney." Now, keep in mind, I'm pretty much strictly DL, but I LOVE "Shaun the Sheep" and its spin-off "Timmy Time" (the Aardman claymation folks are AWESOME!) "Pinky and the Brain" and "Animaniacs" are also favourites. And even though not originally meant for kids, I love the classic "Loony Tunes" from the 1930's-1960's. I also find a lot of hidden adult humour in these shows... stuff that kids won't get because it's too subtle or has a suggestion that's not at their level. So are there any kids shows that as an adult you really like?

Funny, my friends and I were just discussing Pink and the Brain the other day.. although none of us had seen it in years.

Most of my favorite shows to watch even as an adult are old cartoons mostly from Nickelodeon. My all-time favorite is Rugrats and recently, Netflix added a bunch of the old Nick cartoon seasons to their instant-watch online, so I can watch them whenever I want. ^_^

Guest padded_husky87

I really like adventure time on cartoon network. It's funny and action packed. I also like shawn the sheep, great show as well as kipper( kipper the dog, that's a toad not a frog). I'm just a dl as well but that doesn't mean it isn't to fun to go back a little every once in a while. I will tell you what my most fsvorite shows to watch are. Rocko's modern life, catdog, are you afraid of the dark you know all those awesome shows backwhen nickalodeon was actually a great network.

Going back even further, there is of coarse the "roadrunner and coyote" cartoons which were hilarious slap stick cartoons which I love, and "Fractured fairy tales" which, bing cartoons appealed to kids, but were clearly written for adults with the bad puns and warped morales, and take offs of classic historic tales... all very funny.

Sherman and peabody cartoons, using the "wayback machine" for time travel explored a lot of history and had corney comments and morals to tell

Bullwinkle and Rockey cartoons, Dudley Doright, all classic 'toons that had very funny writing which went right over kids heads. I never caught much of the humor or silliness until I was older and realized how brilliant much of the writing was, and how utterly funny the programs were. I still enjoy them, but finding them on TV anymore is difficult as they have all been replaced with some droll super hero show or what not...*sigh* what ever happened to true creativity?? :(

I still find the Looney Tunes to be entertaining. Slap-stick humor never gets old.

I've tried to rewatch other cartoons from my childhood... Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Smurfs, Scooby, etc. But I find that most of them are bland and boring now.

Wow this brings back some memories.. Rugrats was great, I remember watching The Raccoons a lot, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (even though it was called Hero turtles here, <_< they're still Ninja's to me), and there's loads of others but Roadrunner (meep meep!) was my favourite. I've never tried watching them since the late 90s though.

As for modern day, Shaun the Sheep is amazing, I've always loved Aardman's creations.

Can't think of any others because they all seem to be turning into the sort I hate with a passion - those shows with characters that don't speak properly, i.e. Teletubbies, Boohbah's.. some seriously screwball stuff! :wacko:

I did forget about "Rugrats" until all the mentions, but I found Angelica to be INSIPID! One other I totally forgot until all the NickToons mentions: Ren & Stimpy!!! My brother and I still sing the theme to the "Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" I LOVE that song! Sing with me... "Our country wreaks of trees, our yaks are really large, and they smell like rotting beef carcasses..."

I did forget about "Rugrats" until all the mentions, but I found Angelica to be INSIPID! One other I totally forgot until all the NickToons mentions: Ren & Stimpy!!! My brother and I still sing the theme to the "Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" I LOVE that song! Sing with me... "Our country wreaks of trees, our yaks are really large, and they smell like rotting beef carcasses..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBd4nCFqsNs&feature=search

:D

If you don't like the echo-y one, here's the original song, but without the original video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5SWospNeI8&NR=1

~ moogle

My favorite cartoons of my time are Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Talespin, Chip and Dales RR, Duck tales, Loney tunes series, Rocko's, Doug, Rugrats. Cell animation and the early 90's Nicktoons were the best.

I like cartoons from the 80s and 90s, mostly. Gi Joe, Transformers, Heathcliff/Catillac Cats (not the other cartoon incarnations, though), Voltron, Thundercats, SWAT Kats, Road Rovers, etc. More modernish ones include MEGAS XLR and Sky Hawks (both briefly featured on Cartoon Network). Though "Adventure Time" and "Phineas & Ferb" have gotten my attention recently. I still wonder what's up with the badguy in P&F wanting to literally unglue the adult diaper factory...