LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something I Found While Searching For Free Samples

I actually found an incontinence site that said AB/DL businesses were one of the better source for cloth diapers and plastic pants.

I saw an Incon site (a good one too) that listed several ABDL sources as being the best place to buy specific items :thumbsup: They touched on topic of the ABDL world here just so people new to incontinence wouldn't be shocked when they found us out there in the Cyberworld B)

Bettypooh

Of course we are of service to the people who wear for need - we buy and use the same stuff and in the same way physicall, just not in the same way emotionall. We care about soundless vs rustly, style, color , prints where as incon sites focus on absorbancy and price, mabe on leakage. Our range of criteria is bigger; and we hae more info on those things besides absorbency price and function: and so are useul to incons wh0 careabout more than pure functioality.

I say if you share common groung let it unite you in common purppose, not divide you.

• 1 month later...

I liked that he chaanged his idears/first thoughts of the AB/DL stuff he ran into. :thumbsup: I have been to a few "Wetting sites" that said NO AB/DL stuff period. So I just posted/chatted stuff I had tried dealing with my (wetting) & left out the fun side of it LOL.:smiley-baby-boy::girl_baby: I gave some idears of what I have tried & what worked & what didnot for me. I bring up that not all the odd looking sites were bad; that some had better products and advice than some of the medical sites did.