LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snap-On Plastic Pants

12 hours ago, Sumi said:

Then you obviously did not look at anything on this website

here is but one example

https://www.babys-angels.com/product/115

The first sentence in the original posters thread was "Anyone know of a good place to get snap-on plastic pants?

Can you tell me how my reply was not related to this thread?

I  was at the website for over 10 minutes looking for snap-on rubber panties. I saw them so you are wrong there. What are theymade of and what does the header of this thread obviously say?

57 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I  was at the website for over 10 minutes looking for snap-on rubber panties. I saw them so you are wrong there. What are theymade of and what does the header of this thread obviously say?

The topic of this thread states specifically "PLASTIC PANTS" which is what they are. You are the one talking rubber pants. If you took the time to actually look and read the description of the product, it tells you exactly what they are made of. I'm not your mommy and I am not going to read it to you.

For 3-1/2 generations "rubber pant(ie)s has been generically used for both Plastic and rubber panties by most persons to this day (Ebayers selling baby panties often use "plastic" and "rubber" in their product posts)

Also the site says they are made of COTTON, which is neither. This would have been better put in Producy

I had to go to the very end to see the PVC, and that was only as a liner rather than "made of", but I had to hunt for it

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

For 3-1/2 generations "rubber pant(ie)s has been generically used for both Plastic and rubber panties by most persons to this day (Ebayers selling baby panties often use "plastic" and "rubber" in their product posts)

Also the site says they are made of COTTON, which is neither. This would have been better put in Producy

I had to go to the very end to see the PVC, and that was only as a liner rather than "made of", but I had to hunt for it

Be careful little one.....your slip is showing.

At least I have a slip to show. I hardly consider using as a reference something buried down in the  deepest bowels of the description after the fashion of a minor incidental, being well clothed, rather, it is more like a fig leaf of insufficient size. And it is certainly not a good thing to start a fight over by criticizing and being snarky. Would a sane Samurai willingly engage a katana with a tanto?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The thing  about Gary snalp-on panties is that the snaps are towards the front. Therefore the opening is not directly on the side. So when you sleep on your side, you are not sleeping on the opening so there will not be a leak. Clever; and it seems that it only took about 50some years to discover it, since they first came out in 1951

The thing  about Gary snalp-on panties is that the snaps are towards the front. Therefore the opening is not directly on the side. So when you sleep on your side, you are not sleeping on the opening so there will not be a leak. Clever; and it seems that it only took about 50some years to discover it, since they first came out in 1951
Remind me not to take the Delorean back to 1950 or before .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk