LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Standing On The Corner...

Between trains in Chicago (Amtrak layover) I engaged in my favorite past time in the city: riding one of the El lines to the end and back again (Hey...I'm a rail geek! What can I say?). Of course, on LONG rides I have to pee before I get back. No problems for this baby!

Walking back to the station with a pretty soggy diaper I was waiting at the corner for the light to change and had to pee again. It was kind of neat standing in the middle of the crowd of people and feeling my diaper swell up with a LOT of pee.

I tried not to waddle on the way back to the station.

Guest rosemonde10

Oh my god that was you?!?! I saw you!!

Yea, you were that guy who stood there in the crowd of people with this slightly disturbing/evil grin on his face who had that emoty llok in his eyes. You know, the vacant stare of wetting. Trust me your diaper swelled up pretty big I saw it across the platform. You looked my way but didn't see me. I was the girl with the black umbrella yelling "HEY DIAPERS!!".

And yes, you waddled away pretty heavily. It was so darned cute!

As much as you, me, and everyone else who wets themselves on a regular basis wants to think, we should be aware that while people don't appear to be noticing, they totally are. It's really hard NOT to get the vacant stare of wetting WHILE wetting yourself. It's a look of mixed relief, satisfaction, and sexual stimulus.

Ha maybe we can meet up and talk about movies and stuff while both flooding our diapers big time. lol noooo. Justa nice thought.

It was me on the platform though. You know, off to your right. You looked in my direction I thought you heard me. I had a yellow t shirt and some khaki pants on and underneath...well let me just say underneath I was soaking wet.

Yea, you were that guy who stood there in the crowd of people with this slightly disturbing/evil grin on his face who had that emoty llok in his eyes. You know, the vacant stare of wetting. Trust me your diaper swelled up pretty big I saw it across the platform. You looked my way but didn't see me. I was the girl with the black umbrella yelling "HEY DIAPERS!!".

As much as you, me, and everyone else who wets themselves on a regular basis wants to think, we should be aware that while people don't appear to be noticing, they totally are. It's really hard NOT to get the vacant stare of wetting WHILE wetting yourself. It's a look of mixed relief, satisfaction, and sexual stimulus.

Ha maybe we can meet up and talk about movies and stuff while both flooding our diapers big time. lol noooo. Justa nice thought.

It was me on the platform though. You know, off to your right. You looked in my direction I thought you heard me. I had a yellow t shirt and some khaki pants on and underneath...well let me just say underneath I was soaking wet.

HAH! Not you... I wasn't on the platform... I was on the corner down by the Sears Tower (and, yes, I know it has a new name and I Won't Use It!). And, no, my diapers really didn't swell up that much... and my "waddling" was more in my head than in my walk. Sheesh. I'm not our Late Lamented note-writer You-Know-Who that loved to Rub It In Your Face and Nose (sorta).

Meet up with a kid young enough to be my daughter and talk about movies whilst wetting ourselves? Ummm, I don't think so either!

OK. Back to work. Only a week's worth of Stupid Emails to filter out and a half-dozen real ones to actually respond to.

HAH! Not you... I wasn't on the platform... I was on the corner down by the Sears Tower (and, yes, I know it has a new name and I Won't Use It!). And, no, my diapers really didn't swell up that much... and my "waddling" was more in my head than in my walk. Sheesh. I'm not our Late Lamented note-writer You-Know-Who that loved to Rub It In Your Face and Nose (sorta).

Meet up with a kid young enough to be my daughter and talk about movies whilst wetting ourselves? Ummm, I don't think so either!

OK. Back to work. Only a week's worth of Stupid Emails to filter out and a half-dozen real ones to actually respond to.

You mean the willis tower? Awesome :D . But it's good to see that you have a good outlook on things! :lol:

Yeah, after all these years at least they could call it "The Willis Corporation's Sears Tower". You know I and everyone else will still call it The Sears Tower, just like I will always call it Marshall Fields and not Macy's.

Yeah, after all these years at least they could call it "The Willis Corporation's Sears Tower". You know I and everyone else will still call it The Sears Tower, just like I will always call it Marshall Fields and not Macy's.

I worry Willis Tower could stick. After all, who still calls the Aon Building the Standard Oil/Amoco Building?

I'm still pissed about Field's/Macy's too, and I don't even live in Chicago anymore!

But diapers on the L is pretty easy. Even if you're messy, you still smell better than the rest of the train :)

Guest rosemonde10

I'm not sure if I'd ever be brave enough to ride trains whilst messy, as the user above says. I am aware some cities are known for bad smells like Jersey, New York, Chicago, and Detroit. However to be confined in one tight area for any period of time should be an extreme measure; always be sure riding public transit in a messy diaper is absoltely necessary in that you couldn't change beforehand. While some inner city places make have baad odors, riding confined in a small area with other people near you while in a messy diaper and it being a choice is slightly rude to other passengers. They may be able to ignore city smells, but the passenger next to them in the pooped diaper may be hard to ignore.

Well anyway, I KNOW IT WAS YOU. I saw you and was waving my arms and yelling "diapers" as loud as I could.

Haha. If that were not you, then I probably looked like an idiot standing there in the middle of a group of people waving my arms screaming diapers really loud! lol. (I am kidding about this story. It is funny to picture though)

What is the late lamented note writer? Did somebody die here recently? Wow I didn't know if that's true.

And what IS a note writer?

Wet&Messy? Or something like that.

"Note Writer" = Archaic form of "Forum Poster".

And...

If you are wearing a wet diaper in a subway and someone can smell you, you should either see a doctor or stop eating asparagus!

Guest rosemonde10

Wet&Messy? Or something like that.

"Note Writer" = Archaic form of "Forum Poster".

And...

If you are wearing a wet diaper in a subway and someone can smell you, you should either see a doctor or stop eating asparagus!

Or maybe change yourself beforehand and not get on a subway in a messy diaper?

Guest rosemonde10

I worry Willis Tower could stick. After all, who still calls the Aon Building the Standard Oil/Amoco Building?

I'm still pissed about Field's/Macy's too, and I don't even live in Chicago anymore!

But diapers on the L is pretty easy. Even if you're messy, you still smell better than the rest of the train :)

I was referring to this guy. He should change himself before stepping onto subs in messy diapers. Extremely rude...

Guest rosemonde10

That's a rather difficult question to know the answer to. I guess yo would have to conduct a survey given at the Taxi headquarters which every driver must take, one of the questions being "have you ever heard of deoderant?". People may not have for various reason: deafness, ADHD, inability to focus on surroundings, or maybe a willingness to not wear deoderant.

Maybe hop in a taxi and ask the drivers one by one? The sample focus group can represent a cross section of the whole taxi community.

• 1 month later...

MMMM now I want to wear when I get off work and take the train from Union Station home and find this person who would know, without a minutes second guessing, I was diapered. Take Care!