LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Thought I'd Actually Do This...

This past weekend, laying around the house in my comfy diapers, drinking a lot of beer to get things going (so to speak, ha ha)... and suddenly I got the impulse to shave my pubes off!! Did I mention I was drinking lots of beers?

So I took a long hot shower (which I kinda needed anyway), then grabbed my razor and went to work. Took about 20 minutes.... and WOW.

Guys, if you've never done this, get ready for a real shock-- it looks pretty weird. But when I powdered for my new diaper, and was rubbing it around.... Oh. My. God!! It was like I'd never done it before, re-discovering the feeling for the very first time. When I got back into my diapers, I could suddenly FEEL it, next to me-- soft and cozy.

That was two days ago... I haven't been out of a diaper since then, and have gone through half a 22-oz bottle of baby powder!

Do you think I might be endorsing this? Uh, hell yes...

BTW, I'd certainly heard of guys doing this before, but maybe my desision to finally try it for myself was because my girlfriend and I had just broken up. (Kind of explains the beer-drinking, too.) She knew about my diapers and didn't seem to mind, but she didn't ever want to join in role-play with me. Showing up some night with totally shaved pubes probably would have freaked her out entirely. So now, as depressing as the breakup was (after ten years), iat least it gave me the opportunity to do this.

Finally, one small note of caution: After a couple days, it starts to itch a little. And because the skin isn't as protected as it was before, it's probably not a good idea to lounge around in a wet diaper for very long. Other than that... Oh What A Feeling!!

So... anybody else tried this? I'm betting more girls than boys have....

:beer:

wv

It only seems to itch when I've been sitting around in a wet diaper for a while (which is ordinarily a good feeling). When I've put on fresh powder and a dry diaper, it stops itching.

Well, oh darn... I have wear a nice dry diaper with baby powder more often, boo hoo what a bummer :P

wv

Been doing it for years, welcome aboard the I'm shaved club. Takes alot of work to keep it up. Time for you to invest in some desitin or similar, it will help alot. Slowly your body will recover and the itch will subside. If not keep using the Desitin. Have fun with it. I think you'll find that Girls kinda like it. Bummer about your loss though that was alot of time invested. Oh well, at least one small ray of light came out of it.

The itching sensation tends to come after a few days as the hairs grow back, however if you keep yourself shaved and attend to it daily, the itching sensation never comes. Using skin moisturizer will also reduce the potential pain of razor burn. I would recommend avoiding chemicals such as 'Nair' which aren't made to be used on such sensitive areas of skin. Razors really are the best way, unless you're going to take the plunge into laser hair removal or electrolysis (both of which come with their own risks and expense).

Glad to hear you found something fun and playful :-) Enjoy it!

--BabyLex

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. My girlfriend likes me shaved, but it's hard to maintain. Most girls I've been with don't like to shave everything as they don't like looking too girly, as a couple have told me. I think it's sexy! I did get my current girlfriend to try it and she liked it after all. Then again, I always rewarded her properly after a fresh shave - that might have something to do with it. You got to give a little to get a little I always say. Anyways, we're having fun with it and it does feel extra special when wearing a diaper.

Got a short story to tell - One day my girlfriend noticed a co-worker walking funny and asked her about it. The women said very discreetly - she had just got some tests done at the hospital and they shaved her "GIRL" off, now it itches. My girlfriend didn't want her to know that her "GIRL" was missing too, so instead, told her that she had heard (can't imagine who...) that using baby powder helps.

Women always find a nice way of describing their bodies; I just thought it funny how she referred to her pubic area as her "Girl".

Women always find a nice way of describing their bodies; I just thought it funny how she referred to her pubic area as her "Girl".

Ha... my previously-noted ex always called it "Veronica". Ok... whatever... But whenever she had a female problem down there, she called it "an Australian problem".

(As in, "down under".)

wv

Well first, this isn't anything like shaving your face; there's a whole different terrain down there, half of which you can't even see. So obviously, you'd better allow yourself a LOT of time, to be slow and careful.

I laid on my back, with a mirror propped against my foot to get a look at some of the southernmost areas... but it was pretty tricky, nevertheless.

I didn't start right in with a razor; first, I took most of it down with a beard trimmer, which made the final shave a little easier. Even so, you'll want to use a new razor-- them hairs is tuff! Didn't use shaving cream-- the hot shower softened things up a bit-- but maybe next time I will....

wv