LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking Up In A Beautiful Place

I just got back from a great weekend camping. I have to share my Saturday morning with you guys:

I woke up to the birds signing and the squirrels jumping and squeaking all around. I could hear the people around stirring in their tents and a few kids playing in the distance. I opened my eyes to see that the sun was up and shining threw the trees. After opening then tent door and getting up I stretched a bit and then hitched the dog up to her run. I could feel the moistness in my disposable diaper when I moved around and it felt neat. I made some coffee and then walked out to the lake. I was wearing a t shirt and sweat pants to cover my diaper as I walked out to the water. I sat down and watched the waves while I sipped my coffee. After a few minutes I wet my diaper a bit more and realized how lucky I was: a happy dog, a nice lake, waking up in the sun and being in my warm bedwetters diaper. What a great way to wake up.

Anyone else enjoy camping in diapers?

I always wanted to try it. Just like you discribed, waking up in the morning, starting the camp stove for pancakes and sausages on a nice sunny morning before the temp gets too hot, relaxing in the quiet before too many people are up and about. Maybe going down to the lake and watching the still blue waters. All with a wet disposable diaper on under jeans or sweat pants! Then later hitting the showers to clean up and re-diaper.

Only time I go camping is when I take a fishing trip with a friend and his kids. No diapers! I haven't been camping in a number of years now, probably 6 or 7 at least! It does sound like fun and a great stress releaver though!

Only time I go camping is when I take a fishing trip with a friend and his kids. No diapers! I haven't been camping in a number of years now, probably 6 or 7 at least! It does sound like fun and a great stress releaver though!

I have the same problem... Always wanted to try it but despite that we camp at least three or four times each year, the kids are always in tow, makes it much trickier to manage. That and the type of places I like to camp are all very remote, pack-in, pack-out places where you leave with everything (and I do mean *everything*) that you brought in. I don't fancy carrying a bag with three days worth of used diapers all the way back to the car (which in one case involves a ferry trip).

I just got back from a great weekend camping. I have to share my Saturday morning with you guys:

I woke up to the birds signing and the squirrels jumping and squeaking all around. I could hear the people around stirring in their tents and a few kids playing in the distance. I opened my eyes to see that the sun was up and shining threw the trees. After opening then tent door and getting up I stretched a bit and then hitched the dog up to her run. I could feel the moistness in my disposable diaper when I moved around and it felt neat. I made some coffee and then walked out to the lake. I was wearing a t shirt and sweat pants to cover my diaper as I walked out to the water. I sat down and watched the waves while I sipped my coffee. After a few minutes I wet my diaper a bit more and realized how lucky I was: a happy dog, a nice lake, waking up in the sun and being in my warm bedwetters diaper. What a great way to wake up.

Anyone else enjoy camping in diapers?

Yes I camp and wear diapers all the time. But my idea of camping is a 30 Fifth Wheel Travel trailer, with 26" Color HD TV, Refridge, Micro wave... etc etc. Then look out the windows. Stay inside where it is cool.

Guest rosemonde10

I wet my diapers when going to bed. When I wake up I find I wet at least one more time while asleep. I usually wet myself once more while preparing coffee because, let us be honest, if we fall asleep wet the chances are high are diapers are a little cold. Wetting releases the warmth, which is rather soothing.

I L*O*V*E the forest and mountains, and would love nothing more than to have a house or cabin in the mountains. Wake up everyday to birds singing, no traffic sounds or other 'human' noise...be able to look out a window at an amazing view of nature, take a walk in the forest, and if I'm lucky enough, down to a lake edge and just relax...being able to do so diapered also would be an added bonus....But alas, I can dream....someday :)

qwack

Guest YkDave

that (was) a quite frequent event with me!

I have my own little cabin a ways out of town, down at the end of a big lake. nice and secluded (nearest cabin is not within sight, would even have a hard time hearing gunshots from their cabin!), awesome view, beach and a dock for the boat.

I go out to the cabin quite frequently in the winter, more or less just to get out of town and enjoy the wilderness. Great 'base camp' for snowmobiling too!

being that i just sold my boat a while back, the diapered fishing/camping trips are not going to be happening now. i realllly reallly miss it, and the boat has only been gone about a month :(

diapered fishing would be nice.

Believe me, it is! I try and go with a DL friend in my boat a few times a year when the weather forcasts cooperate! So nice to be out in a boat on a lake in just your diapers and a t-shirt fishing the day away! Even better when you actually catch fish, which is secondary to just being out in a boat in wet diapers!

I just spent the last month and a half up to the Reservoir while only coming home a few times. It has been great and every morning that feeling of early morning with the deer and a couple of bears a few nights in the camping area was really refreshing. You can't ask for a better time. The fishing was great in the early mornings and the middays spent relaxing around camp and it was great... Just got back tonight with my boat and will return tomorrow to pick up my camp trailer. It was neat to see this thread on my first evening back...

Believe me, it is! I try and go with a DL friend in my boat a few times a year when the weather forcasts cooperate! So nice to be out in a boat on a lake in just your diapers and a t-shirt fishing the day away! Even better when you actually catch fish, which is secondary to just being out in a boat in wet diapers!

Ah how sweet it is... I spent 11 weeks at the lake for a fishing tournament March start. Then 3 weeks at home and than til to night camp hosting at a different lake. It has been heaven for sure...

I haven't camped in at least two decades. however I have to sisters that retired in Northern Wisconsin. It's a four and a half hour trip to Eagle River from my home in Brookfield WI and one I make at least twice a month for long weekends. Everyone up there knows I wear diapers so it's no big deal although I still don't walk about in just a t-shirt and diaper. There truly is no better experience than to wake up to quiet, fresh air and a view of the lake from my bed. In addition to the view, it's an everyday thing to see loons, bald eagles and deer. The past two years we have had several visits of mama black bear and four cubs, quite a site. So I may not camp in a tent but I can relate to the sights and sounds all have mentioned.