LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aug Birmingham Age-Play Munch

Cid

he next Birmingham munch will be on the 21st of Aug (there was a little confusion over the date what with the BBB being the weekend before this time) at The Old Contemptibles (176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB). The munch starts at 12 and ends when everyone decides to go home, which is usually about 5. All are welcome, be they ABs, littles, DLs, Mummies/Daddies or just curious and interested people.

The purpose of this munch (as with most munchs) is to be a place for people to come together and chat and hopefully have a good time. It is not intended to be a dating service, of course if you make some friends there that is great and if that friendship turns into something more I am sure we will all be happy for you but that is not the intend function of the event and you would certainly be ill advised to come expecting anything more than a friendly conversation. And it may go without saying but this is not a play party and will be taking place in a public setting.

Due to the fact that we will be in public and therefore for the sake of others at the event, the general public and yourself there are a few rules. Firstly dress in ‘street cloths’, nothing AB or overly childish. No AB/DL play. And no photos unless you ask everyone first (and watch out for anyone in the back of the shot). Now you are welcome to wear nappies if you choose to or need to but please do so as discreetly as possible, and of course wearing is not mandatory :P.

If there is anything I have left out or if you need any more detail feel free to ask.

Oh and there will be and A-Z map on the table with an apple on it so you can tell it is us :)

Love to make it but I'm not in town on this weekend, I'm going to BBB, any abs out there going?

he next Birmingham munch will be on the 21st of Aug (there was a little confusion over the date what with the BBB being the weekend before this time) at The Old Contemptibles (176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB). The munch starts at 12 and ends when everyone decides to go home, which is usually about 5. All are welcome, be they ABs, littles, DLs, Mummies/Daddies or just curious and interested people.

The purpose of this munch (as with most munchs) is to be a place for people to come together and chat and hopefully have a good time. It is not intended to be a dating service, of course if you make some friends there that is great and if that friendship turns into something more I am sure we will all be happy for you but that is not the intend function of the event and you would certainly be ill advised to come expecting anything more than a friendly conversation. And it may go without saying but this is not a play party and will be taking place in a public setting.

Due to the fact that we will be in public and therefore for the sake of others at the event, the general public and yourself there are a few rules. Firstly dress in ‘street cloths’, nothing AB or overly childish. No AB/DL play. And no photos unless you ask everyone first (and watch out for anyone in the back of the shot). Now you are welcome to wear nappies if you choose to or need to but please do so as discreetly as possible, and of course wearing is not mandatory :P.

If there is anything I have left out or if you need any more detail feel free to ask.

Oh and there will be and A-Z map on the table with an apple on it so you can tell it is us :)

Like last time, I'm only really interested in going if there are enough people I know from before. I might be having an old friend of mine round and he might be interested in going, in which case I'd feel obligated to go with him (no, it isn't Littletiger).

Similarly, if certain other people are attending it would put me off attending. I'll discuss this further as we approach the date.

I think you should change the name of it from "Aug Birmingham Age-Play Munch" to "Aug Birmingham Nappy Enthusiasts Munch" seeming as age-play is on the list of prohibited activities, and there are people who aren't into age-play who attend (i.e. DLs).

ok something hope you do decide to come and I will let you know if I hear that any one I think you may want to see is coming... and as much as I don't like the idea of it, let me know who the people that would stop you from come are so I can let you know about that too, nope point in you coming if you will not enjoy it so I guess I am ok with doing that... as long as one of those people isn't me of course lol.

And picking the right name for it is hard. when it was AB/DL munch then people wrote asking if it was just for ab's or could LG's come to. I didn't want to have a long list of letters there so I couldn't just put them all up and AGe-play is pretty genral. I guess I could go with age-play/DL munch in future if you think it is a better fit.

And yes you are right there is no AB play going on there but there is not a lot of DL stuff going on there ether and you don't go to a spanking munch and expect to see lots of people bent over, it is a place where you are free to talk about AB stuff and that is the point of a munch. and beside I would say I am at most 1/10 DL and I am not leaveing most of me at home just to come :P

I've been lurking around these posts for ages.. Trying to build up the courage to come along.

Pencil me in if you could please - I don't want to give anyone false hopes, but if I don't do this soon it could take forever!

Ok cool, I will look forward to seeing you if you do manage to get yourself to come. I know the feeling well but we are not normaly a scary lot. If you like I would be happy to have a quick chat and answer any qustions you may have about what nomraly goes on.

I've been lurking around these posts for ages.. Trying to build up the courage to come along.

Pencil me in if you could please - I don't want to give anyone false hopes, but if I don't do this soon it could take forever!

Hey Squidgy... I don't know if it helps at all, but I've met these guys before and they were all champions. A great, friendly bunch that do it all very low key. Nothing overt that would embarrass you or anything like that I promise. Cid, do you see much of Tom these days? Lisa and I loved that dude! Do you know if he posts online at all?

Hey Squidgy... I don't know if it helps at all, but I've met these guys before and they were all champions. A great, friendly bunch that do it all very low key. Nothing overt that would embarrass you or anything like that I promise. Cid, do you see much of Tom these days? Lisa and I loved that dude! Do you know if he posts online at all?

Thank you, that means a lot :)

thanks for the indorcment :) and I don't see tom other than at the munch as he lives a little way away and he does post on any where as far as I know due to family stuff. I keep in tuch with him thought e-mail. no dought he will read you post soon enough :) but if you like I can ask if he wants me to pass on his e-mail address.

me to mate like to turn up with someone with me really but no one else i can tell

Yep, one of the many annoying disadvantages of secrets <_<

I would tell family and friends if only I could trust them not to flip out or take it the wrong way

Thanks for today, I had a fantastic time!

You were all great company and I'm not just saying that for the sake of it.

Personally the venue was fine. A bit busy to start with but nobody bothered us so all's good.

Here's to more monthly meets :beer: