LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Glue Gun

The hot glue gun can work wonders on a broken tape. They can also be used to apply decorations or create creations. I highly recommend keeping a glue gun in your stash for when you have to make repairs or are feeling creative.

ps... The hair dryer is another good diaper tool for reversing the affect of the glue. For instance, I removed the decals of a huggies pullup with a hairdryer and re apply it to an adult diaper... I made a blog about this if you are curious... http://www.diaperspace.com/blog/view/id_14124/title_making-princess-diapers/

Guest rosemonde10

Phew. I would think being a guy would make me paranoid about having anything that can melt glue near my genitals.

This is a dangerous solution. I would stick with packaging tape. Not HOT GLUE. Yikes.

Phew. I would think being a guy would make me paranoid about having anything that can melt glue near my genitals.

This is a dangerous solution. I would stick with packaging tape. Not HOT GLUE. Yikes.

ummmm excuse me. Modern science has offered us such innovations as low temp hot glue guns. Apart from repairing a tape I would recommend NOT wearing the diaper while you work on it.... or is this just commonsense .

The hot glue gun can work wonders on a broken tape. They can also be used to apply decorations or create creations. I highly recommend keeping a glue gun in your stash for when you have to make repairs or are feeling creative.

ps... The hair dryer is another good diaper tool for reversing the affect of the glue. For instance, I removed the decals of a huggies pullup with a hairdryer and re apply it to an adult diaper... I made a blog about this if you are curious... http://www.diaperspace.com/blog/view/id_14124/title_making-princess-diapers/

Doesnt the hot glue melt through the plastic portion of the diaper?

Doesnt the hot glue melt through the plastic portion of the diaper?

This is a valid point yet more not than often I have this problem. If the actual gun touches the diaper... sure its gonna burn a hole. There is a trick too it, its not easy. You can get a low temp hot glue gun, this makes it very easy but kinda slow.