LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$212,000 Hidden In Diapers

I just want to know what she did to arouse the guard's suspicions. If you were incontinent and taking a trip for a week or so you would need to take that many diapers. I'm thinking she was doing something else odd and we aren't getting the whole story.

The defendant might not have done anything obviously suspicious. Regulations, laws and signs on both the USA and Canadian side of the border make it clear the act of crossing is a consent to search. Appellate Courts of both countries have affirmed this principle.

Perhaps the ICE agent had a hunch. Possibly that gate has a system, such as every 50th car, gets searched. Or, considering the amount of undeclared cash, odds are a tipster alerted ICE.

Why hide the cash in packs of diapers? A problem with transportation of disposables across borders is that the various odors of compressed new disposables often mask characteristic odors of currency, illegal drugs and explosives. Knowing this cargo containers of diapers are carefully tracked, if not physically searched. It stands to reason ICE agents pay close attention when more than a single bag of adult diapers is spotted.

• Like 1

Unfortunately it's come to this... that the even just having something of value makes one suspicious to the government. If I even need to leave, I'll need to go to the playbook my ancestors used to get their wealth away from the Czar. They'd probably cry if they were alive to know I even had to think like this... that's why they ran :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sort of an aside. In WW2, Dutch women moved stuff through German inspections in a baby buggy. The child was taught to scream at the sight of a uniform and being messy was probably a plus. What red-blooded young guy wants a screaming and maybe messy kid around. Mom was quickly passed through.

• 4 weeks later...

If you and I hide our wearing of diapers (which is doing nothing wrong) then which one are we? :huh: People hide things for many reasons :angel_not: It's likely that the money isn't legit but nobody has the right to judge that without knowledge- let's see where it goes before forming an opinion ;) I expect better from you and I'm rarely disappointed B) but this time you've quacked up on your final approach :P

Bettypooh

we hide diapers because it is not socially acceptable to live our lifestyle openly. Even if the money is legit she hid it because had someone robbed her it would be stolen. Who would rob someone and steal diapers? They would steal her clothing first the last thing MOST people want is some old lady's diapers. I doubt it is legit but if it is she has a plausible reason for it and did not know the disclosure laws and will get the money back. But not even Vegas would lay odds its legit. She should have mailed it they check for drugs and bombs not cash in the mail.....i should have been a smuggler heh..

• 3 years later...

When I was younger I used to buy, sell and trade Italian gold and at any given time traveling, I would encounter lawenforcement in airports and border crossings. I always declared my inventory and cash. In the event an agent wanted to search, I asked for a US Marshal and supervisor to be present. If she did sell a high dollar item or inherited it, she should through due process be able to regain her funds. Ifon the other hand she can not ICE doesn't need a reason to secondary a person and search...it's big business for ICE agents to sieze funds, drugs and property using zero tolerance laws.

I live in Montana and the border patrol use to just ask what you were going to do in Canada and so forth and only search vehicle if suspition was aroused I imagine it is pretty much the same now cause its impossible to search everyone and the guards are in toll boths and cant really see into a vehicle. So I believe she did something to arouse suspision

• 3 weeks later...