LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Never Introduced Myself

Guest rosemonde10

Guest rosemonde10

Hey everyone. My name is Rosemonde. Rose for short. Rosemonde for long. lol.

So yes, I'm an ABDL. I been around a bit. It's a nice place here. Take this as my official hello.

:angel_not:

Aloha! Welcome Rosemonde. I hope you find this to be a good place to come for acceptance, advice and companionship. There is a broad collection of people here and thus a spectrum of ways to live and enjoy this lifestyle. Stick around, post where you want and just ignore what you don't like. Read enough and you will find that are some really great people here that share something very special and unusual with you.

Once again, E Como Mai!

Honu

Hey everyone. My name is Rosemonde. Rose for short. Rosemonde for long. lol.

So yes, I'm an ABDL. I been around a bit. It's a nice place here. Take this as my official hello.

:angel_not:

just wondered why it says you are banned, and also you have made 157 posts if your new???:unsure:

just wondered why it says you are banned, and also you have made 157 posts if your new???:unsure:

So kinda wondering knowing if they are banned, did you actually expect them to reply????? :rolleyes: And no I didn't punch the button, I still didn't find any correlation between posts of the aforementioned. Verbiage and structure wasn't even close and even simple things like location and description of events didn't jive. But I'm sure they must have done something to peeve off one of the Mods pertaining to the site, so so be it. :thumbsup:

You just welcomed a banned member. Congratulations.

Well she does have Newbie in her name and that was only her second post...hope the first one was a better one. :P

EDIT: ahhh Nope!