LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wonder...

I'm a little bit curious about the world of the sissy, I'm asking a thing: there is any knid of orientation in sissy things? I mean, there is straight person? or the sissy thing is only for bisex or gay? I just wondering this.

Don't take it badif i say gay person because i have sone gay friends and is like other friends for me, I'm not a person that judge ^^

Edit Monday 2 August 2010

Keep sharing whit me your opinion, I would be happy to know more ^^

I was a sissy once, but found out that it was something else I strived for. And as far as I can tell; no, there's no orientation regarding "sissynes". Do it because you like to. There's no requirements if you're a sissy :huh: . So you can safely experiment B)

Oh wow. So much to say.

Firstly, I find it hilarious that you think you can say "gay person" because you know gay people. The term gay isn't offensive; it's just a word describing ones sexual orientation. If, however, you are calling someone gay as an insult in place of the word "stupid", then that's improper and very rude. So no worries about saying "gay person".

Actually on topic: No, you can be straight or gay or bi or asexual or pansexual and still be a sissy. It is about dress, not sexual orientation.

And lastly, sissy is a term that means different things to different people. Some think it is a boy who dresses like a girl or some think it is anyone who likes frilly dresses and things. I consider myself a sissy even though I am a girl because of all the prissy stuff I like to wear.

So I hope I helped out a bit.

-Sophie

I do consider myself a sissy but i am a straight guy !!,If you were to see me out in public you would have no idea .Sissyness can cover a lot of ground do not assume any kind of sexual orientation becuase of their status :thumbsup: .PS when i do dress up i like to look the part just my opin . Good question ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm a straight guy that likes to dress and act like a little girl. I mix my boy and girl sides. Even in my daily routine. I like to think of myself as a tomboy. But I really like to dress up at home. I love flutterbies and want to decorate my room with them, but then I'd have to UNdecorate whenever some comes to visit.

*walking away and shakes head* I need a secret room.

Thank you guys to share whit me this thing ^^. Actually I asked it because sometimes i like to see girly things and that i was thinking that made contrast whit my orientation (Straight), so I was a little bit confused. Thanks again for the sharing ^^.

P.S: If other people wanna add some reply feel free to do it because I will read it again :)

I'm straight, married 36 years, and love the sissy scene! For me it's a safety issue during my infantilism. But I love the colors, feel, scent, and "cuteness" of the clothes too. Frilly stuff rules!

I'm straight, married 36 years, and love the sissy scene! For me it's a safety issue during my infantilism. But I love the colors, feel, scent, and "cuteness" of the clothes too. Frilly stuff rules!

So, I can keep my starightness even if I try it and if I would try it I don't have to be on a different orientation...thanks for the advice ^^

So, I can keep my starightness even if I try it and if I would try it I don't have to be on a different orientation...thanks for the advice ^^

Do what you want. Even if you experiment with bisexuality or homosexuality, it won't turn you gay. If you realize you like it, then... all the more fun for you, I suppose.

I consider myself straight, but there are times when I need dominating by someone ideally bigger and stronger than me. During those times... it's all about my role and dress and what am I made to do, and who is making me do it is less important.

But that's just my opinion. I know I like girls.

• 2 weeks later...

True sissy is just a style, which came from the old insult used ... which came from a term of endearment for sister. Now it's become a style ... and a way of life for many ... like metrosexual. It's very close to crossdressing which is mostly straight men, but more frills and cuteness, which makes it perfect for AB and DL. It happens when aspects of something get labeled, since people love their labels.

I'm a sissy, and I hold to no gender, I always dress frilly in some way because I don't like plain clothing. Technically I'm TG ... but blah ... I prefer NG ... as in non-gendered.

Oh wow. So much to say.

Firstly, I find it hilarious that you think you can say "gay person" because you know gay people. The term gay isn't offensive; it's just a word describing ones sexual orientation. If, however, you are calling someone gay as an insult in place of the word "stupid", then that's improper and very rude. So no worries about saying "gay person".

Actually on topic: No, you can be straight or gay or bi or asexual or pansexual and still be a sissy. It is about dress, not sexual orientation.

And lastly, sissy is a term that means different things to different people. Some think it is a boy who dresses like a girl or some think it is anyone who likes frilly dresses and things. I consider myself a sissy even though I am a girl because of all the prissy stuff I like to wear.

So I hope I helped out a bit.

-Sophie

:thumbsup:^_^

~lilme