LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is He?

A guy I've been with has shown an interest in the AB community but I am unsure as to whether he is straight and an AB or might be in the closet. He has TONS of stuffed animals and always carries a "mini one" with him. But lately, I have heard from his other guy friends that they think he's "Totally gay". Most of his friends are actually girls... but I don't know. I think that it might be that he secretly is an AB and not just gay. Any advice from the gay community on this? I'm not sure if I want to end things over this.

• Like 1

I was curious 1 time about telling a g/f aboutmy AB side. I had a few XXX-mags with AB storys in them & got her to read a few; to see what her reaction would be. She said they were interesting. I asks how? She said interesting enough to maybe try 1 day. :roflmao: Then I said ok I'll aee what I can do about that. We did try it & she liked it alot. So Good-luck!!!

A guy I've been with has shown an interest in the AB community but I am unsure as to whether he is straight and an AB or might be in the closet. He has TONS of stuffed animals and always carries a "mini one" with him. But lately, I have heard from his other guy friends that they think he's "Totally gay". Most of his friends are actually girls... but I don't know. I think that it might be that he secretly is an AB and not just gay. Any advice from the gay community on this? I'm not sure if I want to end things over this.

Curiosity gave the best advice. You never know until you do ask, and even then, make sure there's no one else around when you do just in case he is trying to remain in the closet and smile when you do. Try not to come off as threatening or a danger to him, again just in case. If he is you may get a best friend at worst, or maybe he's just metrosexual if you're really lucky.

ok i'm confused, the choices are straight, ab or gay? he can't be a straight ab, or a gay ab?

and so he's not JUST gay, but also an ab?

i'm really confused...

but at any rate, the best thing to do is say "so you into diapers and the whole ab thing?"

but as to the 'gay' thing... if he's still into you, enjoys sex with you, then go with it, if you trust him, then trust his reactions to your touch. I know lots of men who everyone "thinks is gay" but are very much heterosexual.

Curiosity gave the best advice. You never know until you do ask, and even then, make sure there's no one else around when you do just in case he is trying to remain in the closet and smile when you do. Try not to come off as threatening or a danger to him, again just in case. If he is you may get a best friend at worst, or maybe he's just metrosexual if you're really lucky.

Yeah I did good.

I think just asking is a good idea

Yeah I did good.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm how to fix an overinflated ego.....oh yessssss

*puts a pin in curi's ear*

(POP)

teeeeheeeeheeeheee