LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving

Ok so recently ive had to shave more and more, about 3 times a week now, and now im finding after every shave theres still tiny black stubs in my mostache area (if i had one) and some around my chin area.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of these things, they dont look like ive shaved there for a day or so, it looks scruffy and doesnt suit me! I will reshave and do it in all directions but just cant get rid of them...any of u other boys got any tips on how to get rid of this stub?

And i dont think im gonna be jumping up to lasering them off/static therapy....

cut your face off

always wear clown make-up

wear a mask

get a bunch of facial piercing over the affected area

tattoo your face BONUS if you use the marks as part of the design

start using meth and/or heroin

NEW!!!

smoke cigarettes all day for the Keith Richard's "leather face" effect

throw scalding liquids on the affected area. TRY OIL!

simply age! doctor recommended mother approved!

replace your pillow with a large cheese grater.

on your way to mexico? take advantage of cheep plastic surgery!

force people to only look at your feet when talking to you.

Do two times over. The first time, shave with the way your hair goes. The second time, shave against the grain. You will be able to cut it shorter. Don't skimp on the shaving cream.

Also, even though they are more expensive, the three and four blade razors really do offer a better shave.

Water is the best hair softener. If you can soak your face in warm to hot water for five to ten minutes before shaving, i think you will find you get a closer as well as more comfortable shave.

Personally, I hate shaving - it hurts my skin. I might convert to Islam just to have an excuse for an outrageous beard.

Ok so recently ive had to shave more and more, about 3 times a week now, and now im finding after every shave theres still tiny black stubs in my mostache area (if i had one) and some around my chin area.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of these things, they dont look like ive shaved there for a day or so, it looks scruffy and doesnt suit me! I will reshave and do it in all directions but just cant get rid of them...any of u other boys got any tips on how to get rid of this stub?

And i dont think im gonna be jumping up to lasering them off/static therapy....

lighter fluid and a match..thats how real men do it!!!!

cut your face off

always wear clown make-up

wear a mask

get a bunch of facial piercing over the affected area

tattoo your face BONUS if you use the marks as part of the design

start using meth and/or heroin

NEW!!!

smoke cigarettes all day for the Keith Richard's "leather face" effect

throw scalding liquids on the affected area. TRY OIL!

simply age! doctor recommended mother approved!

replace your pillow with a large cheese grater.

on your way to mexico? take advantage of cheep plastic surgery!

force people to only look at your feet when talking to you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey you forgot the wear a bag over your head method, it may not look good, but if you wear one of plastic and antighten it in the neckarea you won't be bothered by such details for long

is this convienent for people without a snorkel? i for one can't hold mt breath for 10 minutes. Please on replies about i should try

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many men have huge noses, ant they keep growing all their life, so by the time their hairgrowth becomes a problem they may have a nose so big that it functions like a snorkel. Or else, well sometimes it's not that much of a loss :D

• 2 weeks later...

ya i'd have to agree with crow... recently my mother gave me a shick quatro for christmas to repolace the mach3 disposable i had been using for the last 6 months =P... and she also gave me some new shaving gel to replace the handed down stuff from my step father that i could have sworn was 10 years old... in any case despite the age of the razor and gel, i never had a problem with shaving i justn figured i might as well get a new razor... i was wrong... cause the quatro sucked... and the gel wasnt as good, cause it didnt expand as much... and i find the razor doesnt give a close shave at all...

so personally id say trya different razor... possibly mach , cause they workd awesome for me and make sure you wet your face before shaving... it helps alot too.

I have the same damn problem. Usually, I just shave both directions and the problem is gone. Like everyone else said, be sure to use plenty of shaving cream and there is now a five blade razor available. A styptic crayon is great at instantly stopping the bleeding if you nic/cut -one thing...a styptic crayon will sting like hell for a split second, however I still think the sting is worth the results. Also, as weird as it sounds, you could pluck the hair out(OUCH!!!).

Hope that helps!

(If it doesn't, Guitar covered the other methods!) :)