LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What If You Die

Question (seriously) for those who believe in some kind of afterlife.

Do you worry about having to explain your private life to deceased members of your family or friends when you yourself enter it?

Seriously, as somebody who doesn't believe in an afterlife, I'm curious about what people who do expect to find or have to deal with there...

I've always wondered, if there is an afterlife (not saying one way or the other) I would think that anyone dead already pretty much knows what you are doing even in private ... they are after all spirits then and can be well ... anywhere.

I've always wondered, if there is an afterlife (not saying one way or the other) I would think that anyone dead already pretty much knows what you are doing even in private ... they are after all spirits then and can be well ... anywhere.

That's kinda what I was getting at :)

If I were dead, I wouldn't be able to clear my internet history. They would find this place and hopefully be educated.

Also, assuming I move out at some point and died at my place. It would probably be a few days before anyone checked up on me anyway. Therefore, I wouldn't bee to close to those that find so I wouldn't care what they find.

Sad as it is to say, the whole "what if they find them after I die" thought was one of the cons I had toward committing suicide.

I feel much better now, I'm glad to say.

When I die, I'll be old and they'll just figure "He was old."

If I do die young, I assume there will be bigger fish to fry. Like what to do with all those guitars...

...again, assuming...yeah, I kind of agree with you on this one. I guess my thought is also that if there is an afterlife, it would come with some of that perfect and unconditional love that I don't believe exists in this life.

By the same token, I think it's kind of weird that so many people will keep their diapers a huge secret in life, but appear not to give a darn after. Maybe not, but isn't this an inconsistency?

and as to the haunting thread...too many restrictions on how you're allowed to haunt...:rolleyes:

...again, assuming...yeah, I kind of agree with you on this one. I guess my thought is also that if there is an afterlife, it would come with some of that perfect and unconditional love that I don't believe exists in this life.

By the same token, I think it's kind of weird that so many people will keep their diapers a huge secret in life, but appear not to give a darn after. Maybe not, but isn't this an inconsistency?

and as to the haunting thread...too many restrictions on how you're allowed to haunt...:rolleyes:

There is no inconsistency, people do care too much about what others think in life, but that's what we are conditioned to do as children and brainwashing is hard to overcome. ;)

But what about when those who find your stash meet you in heaven? That's when they ask you all about it! But then again, you'll know all about their kinks.

Question (seriously) for those who believe in some kind of afterlife.

Do you worry about having to explain your private life to deceased members of your family or friends when you yourself enter it?

Seriously, as somebody who doesn't believe in an afterlife, I'm curious about what people who do expect to find or have to deal with there...

Well given my relatives I'd just smile and hug my grandpa and my great Uncle on my Dad's side and for any others I'd just be shocked they're there.

at least in this scenario you couldn't just said "oh my god those sick perverted robbers put diapers all over my room!!! what freaks"

My house was robbed and they looked threw all my stuff too. The Plastic pants were on the floor and the diapers were tossed about. They were just looking threw the stuff to find money or jewelry. I could imagine the faces on them though, F'ker's