LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purple Attends?

I was on ebay 2 weeks ago and saw someone selling purple attends. They were sold back in 2004 and dout they still make them. Can anyone tell me more about them, they looked like they sucked but struck a fascination I found one site which told me they are a special size, "R" for regular. This special size is like the size of a medium but the crotch size of a large... whatever, this site had no creditably. Unfortunately this was the only explanation for this strange size and color. I have vague memory's of bumping into these before (not knowing they are purple) but seeing the "R" instead of "S" "M" or "L". If we could put our thoughts tougher on this one it would be appreciated.

I have seen some pictures of regular Attends, but have never seen any in person. I think they were a two tape diaper that was equivelent of their "Classic" line that became the Attends breathable briefs (I think) I think they may also have been known as their institutional line as well. I think that before they became cloth backed they had the micro pore lining. Other than that I dont know any more about them.

I know that Prevail/First Quality made/makes a regualr sized diaper. I dont know if Attends still makes regular size or not.

I hope this helps answer your question.

I have never seen an Attends diaper purple. Yes they did have the regular fit along with S M L fits. Years ago, not sure about still to this day, but the larges used to be blue. Attends has also the Confidence brief which is white. The only purple diaper I know of has been Molicare or a low end brand off Overstock.com

I'm not saying this is the case - they just might be some obscure diaper I've never seen or heard of but a lot of less scrupulous eBay sellers mislabel their stuff to try and catch the bigger bucks that things like (for example), vintage Attends go for.

If it's on eBay and it seems weird, it probably is :P

The only ones I have found still labeled Regular at Duraline are the "breathable" ones. As for Purple, couldn't tell you..sounds plausible, but the first I have heard tell of it.

I'm not saying this is the case - they just might be some obscure diaper I've never seen or heard of but a lot of less scrupulous eBay sellers mislabel their stuff to try and catch the bigger bucks that things like (for example), vintage Attends go for.

If it's on eBay and it seems weird, it probably is :P

There was a picture, they were purple. It would have be some serious photoshop work and not worth the effort. I do not think they were fake. The vintage attends market is full of fakes. Sure, their vintage but you have to know every aspect about them before you buy to make sure they are the ones you want.

• 2 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...DefaultDomain_0

This guy cant take a good picture to save his life or he is fooling us all with photoshop. Besides that point... here they are.

I'm still saying the person doesn't know the true color. I'm going with the Perma Dry part in the description. If so these are probably a shade of blue, just as the smalls are now with permadry. I'm not sure mind you but if I was a betting man..... :whistling:

The colour balance is all wrong in those photos :P

They appear to have been taken on top of a washing machine, which is probably white. Yet in the first two shots, the washing machine looks blue and so do the diapers. In the last, the washing machine looks pink and so do the diapers (colour balance shifted in the other direction)... The diapers probably are slightly off-white but they're not as purple as they look in those photos, that's for certain. Also, they've been mangled. Look at the state of them! All of them appear to have been unpacked and thumbed through. Who would want to buy diapers that some person has opened out and messed about with? Nobody I guess since there's no bids :P

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna find these one day. They are at the top of my look for list. I do not believe these allegations of them being only blue... I know the purple attends are out there.