LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Post You Diapered Photo On The Internet?

Guest rosemonde10

Absolutely I would post a pic!!!

However, a disclaimer: It wouldn't be me. I would get some random pic off of google images and say it's me. I know this site is well run against sex predators and people like that who are weird and do stuff, however I do not want my real identity disclosed to all the men out there to see.

Anyway, here is me:

2756.jpg

I would not post pics of me unless it was a photo below the head, the clothes were not easily recognizable as something I wear, any specific marks like tattoos covered up, and nothing else in the background that could pinpoint who and where I am.

The net is scary. Ya just have to play it safe.

I posted a picture of myself like that. No clothes, tattoes, and a picture infront of a plain wall.

I agree with wetvinyl. I would have no problems posting a picture of me in diapers, I dont really care if people that I knew saw me in diapers, but I look bad in them. I am a heavy set guy with a large belly and no one would want to see that, plus I look bad in pictures. I would much rather post pictures of my stash than of me in diapers. :beer:

Guest rosemonde10

I agree with wetvinyl. I would have no problems posting a picture of me in diapers, I dont really care if people that I knew saw me in diapers, but I look bad in them. I am a heavy set guy with a large belly and no one would want to see that, plus I look bad in pictures. I would much rather post pictures of my stash than of me in diapers. :beer:

Then post your stash! I have been reading through topics and see there hasn't been a stash thread in some time. I'd like to know what competition I have out there! Someone needs to start another stash thread. I would but I can't get a pic of my stash up now.

Seriously though I would love to see what ya'll have stacked against ME.

Then post your stash! I have been reading through topics and see there hasn't been a stash thread in some time. I'd like to know what competition I have out there! Someone needs to start another stash thread. I would but I can't get a pic of my stash up now.

Seriously though I would love to see what ya'll have stacked against ME.

This one was last replied to July 17. Just use that one.

Nope. I'm nothing to look at :blush: I'm modest :huh: and I don't put any info online easily connected to me that I wouldn't mind seeing on the front page of the local newspaper :P In this world anything you put online might just end up there whether you want it to or not ;)

Bettypooh

Guest rosemonde10

As you can see this is all of me you will get to view.

It's enough though lol. I love shots wheres there is just a tiny bit of diaper peeking out either from the top of pants or below shirt level. Something about seeing the diaper playing peek a boo is just plain awesome.

But you DO have a head right? lol.