LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second Life

I used to be on SL quite often, but took a break from it. I'm slowly getting back into it again. (I was offline for so long I forgot how to change my clothes...took me like 20 mins lol) Anyway I usually hang out at the Vortex dance club there. I'm thinking of DJ'ing there again.

Cheers

LitlAndy

• 2 weeks later...

Cool I know a lot of people that hang out at the Vortex club, have some old friends who also DJ'd there too.

And yea.... SL does require a good computer with high graphics capabilities, and yes, it *can* be a money sucker, but it all depends on what your priorities are and if you are a huge shopper and spender or just someone who looks for places to hang out and talk or what.

I tried it out.. but the controls were a bit stiff for me.. and it seemed like a way to exploit other people to make money for yourself than a actual way to socialize

That was pretty much my experience as well.....kinda like "redlightcenter" better, but I suspect they're the ones that infected my 'pooter with a virus of some kind...

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be on SL quite often, but took a break from it. I'm slowly getting back into it again. (I was offline for so long I forgot how to change my clothes...took me like 20 mins lol) Anyway I usually hang out at the Vortex dance club there. I'm thinking of DJ'ing there again.

Cheers

LitlAndy

i used to hang out at the vortex every Friday and Saturday night its got to be one of the best clubs on sl.used to go to aspen too but was never as many there

hehe i run a rp town maybe we could throw a diaper party hehe :) and still seek a real life mommy and Mistress

i used to hang out at the vortex every Friday and Saturday night its got to be one of the best clubs on sl.used to go to aspen too but was never as many there

• 1 month later...