LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Umm...Hey

Annax

Hey!I'm 21 years old and i'm a guy.I won't be giving anything else away.Ok so basically I just came in "contact" with my fetish.And I can't say it feels right.First of all,i'm a geek.Yeah.A gamer.Right now I play exclusively World of Warcraft.But that's not the point.The thing is I don't actually seem to come to terms with this "thing".It just feels more distant than anything else i've done in my life,or experienced.I always thought that if I wanted to survive in this world I must not be weak.I had a pretty odd childhood,so I matured fast.Actually,way faster than I'd like to(mentally mostly).I guess a part of me still seeks the childhood I left behind me.When i'm not on the net,I write Thrillers.Mainly having to do with Skitzoes.Um so that's it.

P.S.

I don't hope I insult anyone by this but I really hope this is just a phase.

Much love.

Unlike most, what I've been into sexually and personally has always been something that I've been comfortable with. However, if it is a phase for you, I'd recommend enjoying it to the fullest. Life's rather dull if you don't get the weird a whirl :D

~Luci

P.S.

I don't hope I insult anyone by this but I really hope this is just a phase.

Much love.

Hey there, welcome!

How long have you had this feelings? Any reason you want this to be just a phase? Diapers can be pretty awesome for long raids after all? ;)

Nonetheless, don't beat yourself up over these feelings and just take it one day at a time.

Hey!

You're right! This is a phase! So don't be surprised if it goes away, but comes back later. It functions in cycles for a lot of people.

Welcome to this place anyways. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and don't be afraid to participate in our madness.