LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How About A New Catagory

Great topic - I think those of us in the 50+ club are by definition young at heart!

This may be a bit off topic, but was mentioned above: the binge/purge syndrome. I went through that during my teens and twenties and early thirties until I achieved the realization that diapers would always be part of me, and were nothing to be ashamed of.

In the stone work above the library at CU is; WHO KNOWS ONLY HIS OWN GENERATION REMAINS ALWAYS A CHILD. Of all the things,this is what I remember from my college days...Especially when I'm with my childhood friends, its just like we are still young. Like when we see a hot young woman and forget we're old enough to be their fathers. oh well...heres to child hood friends hope we forever stay young. 1Z

hey I don't know anything about driving five under When I'm in town I watch my speed especially in the residential areas, however out on the freeway I'm one old fart that is constantly ten to fifteen over. I haven't had a ticket in over thirty years! So forget about the new category, we don't need anymore of those any more than we need more laws.

Anyone see the movie "Dumb and Dumber" (I bet many of you have) "You know, it's true what they say. Old people, though slow and dangerous behind the wheel can still serve a purpose. Don't you go dieing on me now." Just kidding of course. :)