LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone.

Hi everyone. I'm a newborn on here. I've pretty much wanted to be treat like a baby since I can remember. I had always wanted a dummy since mine were thrown away when I was 2 :( and that feeling has stayed with me since & only got stronger. I've got to the point where I have one virtually all the time when I am alone. I work for myself & on my own so I also get the chance to do it at work aswell :). Just lately I have been trying to make myself dependant on one & it is pretty much happening now as I have started to automatically get one when I start getting tired & sleep with one virtually every night, which I love doing :) Originally I was only interested in dummies but it then progressed to bottles, nappies, all in ones etc. I think that if the opportunity arose to live as a baby 24/7 I would take it. Originally I thought that I was the only one who had these feelings, probably like everyone else, but once I was connected to the internet I realised that I was quite obviously wrong. I am relatively new to these forums because I was never brave enough to join but by doing so it has lifted a big weight from my shoulders because I can now express my feelings whereas in the real world this is a complete secret that I haven't shared with anyone although I hope to one day. Thankyou for reading.