LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinda New Here

hello all,

i joined a wile back and asked a dumb question without introducing myself the right way.

i am a 27 year old male truck driver and have been interested in wearing and peeing in diapers for as long as can remember, i think it has something to do with my little sister, she is "retarded" and has the mind of like a 1 or 2y in a 25y body, and she got all the attention and i guess i wanted the attention, i dont know.

i guess being a dl and a driver makes life easier for me by using diapers instead of pee bottles or stopping every hour or 2, just make sure that u have enough on for the amount u drink(yes my seat is wet right now, the last wetting was a lot more than i thought it would be, hopefully my seat will be dry by 2am when i start driving again.

i found this site years ago, when i was looking to see if i was the only "one" that liked wearing diapers, and i found out that i ant. yall have help me see that there many others like me so i dont feel so "strange", so thank yall.

thx Sophie

well it makes sense to ware when driving 600 miles a day, now all i have to do is get some real diapers(not depends or store brands) so when i double up it will last longer.