LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Boating Or Diaper Sex 8/14 Or 8/15

Any Raleigh/ North Carolina area Disposable DLs interested in getting together the weekend of 8/14? I am very bi-curious and would love to experiment with the right DL (not into over weight or hairy guys), so if that is you and you'd like to get together...let me know (email diapers4me with the @aol.com email), or reply here.

If you aren't bi/gay, but would still like to get together....drop me a line...I'm guessing I'm not going to have much/any luck meeting a the right guy for some experimentation, so diapered play will likely have to be it.

We could shoot some pool or go boating....anyone up for waterskiing in only a diaper and lifejacket? LOL (something I'd love to try someday)

Of course as I'm bi, I'd welcome diaper girls on this trip....but I'll play the lottery instead! LOL Better chances there! LOL

Hope you all stay happy and diapered!

• 3 weeks later...

Do not be disheartened. There just may be a time that we can get together. I'd love a chance to get out on a boat. It's just not the right time for me. I was lucky enough to get off from work this weekend, but solely for the purpose of traveling to PA/NJ for a birthday party or two. I will be traveling 95 near Raleigh Sunday evening on my way home. Possibly around 9 or 10pm. I might be interested in stopping for a bit to rest if there's good company.