LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot In Cleveland

Tonight's Hot in Cleveland on Nick @ Night

First off, if you haven't seen this show, see it it might be the funniest show on TV, Betty White gets the best lines ever.

On tonight's episode Victoria, the former actress gets a gig to endorse Japanese Lady Pants, aka diapers. Lots of diaper comments, and crickles.

West coasters might be able to catch it tonight, and the complete episode should be online later this week.

First off, if you haven't seen this show, see it it might be the funniest show on TV, Betty White gets the best lines ever.

On tonight's episode Victoria, the former actress gets a gig to endorse Japanese Lady Pants, aka diapers. Lots of diaper comments, and crickles.

West coasters might be able to catch it tonight, and the complete episode should be online later this week.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/hot-in-cleveland/full-episodes/good-neighbors

:)

Great show, can't wait to see it, we record it each week.

I asume thats suppose to be a full episode? isn't that agienst the rules of the forums to post that kind of link?

Not in this instance, this isn't a YouTube link or similar, the video is hosted by the owner of the copywriter on the home stations website. Their property, they can do with it as they wish! thumbsup.gif

The friend in your pants :D

I love when Victoria is trying to justify it, and Valerie Bertinelli and Jane Leaves are feeling it and are like, no it's a diaper.

I have :wub: VB since I was a kid, glad to see her back on TV. It doesn't look like she has aged at all in the last 30 years