LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment, Inspection, And Diapers

Part 1:

I knelt down behind a large shrub, it was kind of cold out so I zipped up my jacket. I was careful to wear my jogging cloths so it would look like I was just out for a run, the ground was kind of moist but I didn't care. I started to breath harder as they came into view, one by one they walked into their room. The walls were painted a light pink with white trim, she had posters on her wall and her cloths were strung out everywhere, just like any normal teenage girl's room.

Here I am hiding behind the bushes and watching the girls during their sleepover, and they have no idea. I had been doing this awhile, to much even. Yeah, I'd been caught once or twice, but no one could ever prove anything, I look just like a guy out for a run at night. This neighborhood was great, I'd been peeping on another woman just last night, she was really pretty, young too. I saw her undress and take a shower, it was great. Well...it would have been great if that stupid cop car hadn't been patrolling all night, I kept seeing the same one, over and over, it would drive around, sometimes flick on that big spot light and scan the area, but I wasn't worried, I stood still and hidden in the shadows. Cops are so stupid, they probably were looking for someone's lost dog or something, so lame.

I knew this area pretty good, even though I just moved here. I'm twenty and just got a place of my own a few blocks away. In fact I chose the place because of the women here, they think they are so safe because this is a "nice" neighborhood, they all leave their blinds open when they take off their clothes. I mean, come on! What are they thinking. They probably know I am here, looking at them and they WANT me to look at them. I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, I'm a really good looking guy, short hair, I work out, I'm a man's man. They probably would love me to rock their worlds. In fact women should thank me that I am watching them. Really males are the superior sex, we are stronger, faster, and smarter, and I am the superior male, women really should feel lucky I'm out here. I even think I am doing them a service.

Ahhh, stupid blinds, don't close them. I can see the girls, but now the brunette is about to close the blinds.

Ah, YES! her friend stopped her.

Why would they expect anyone be out here, all that is around me is a few trees, bushes, and an old alley way that is used for trash collection.

Oh man they are hot, three girls, one is a brunette, the other two are blonds, all fit and sexy, they are wearing their pajamas, one in a matching pink tank top and pink short shorts that hug her shapely behind, the other blond is in a super short night gown, it's shiny and barley covers her panties that she is wearing underneath, they are made of some shiny material too, with a small amount of lace around the ends and a little bow in the back. The last girl (the brunette) is wearing boy shorts panties, they are pale blue and show all her crevasses, she is wearing a sheer white tank top, which I can just barley see a blue padded bra underneath. They are sitting around, probably talking about stupid girly stuff, little do they know I can see them.

It is getting colder and I can see my breath as a I start to breath harder, I gulp and lower my hand down to my crotch and begin to stroke myself through my track pants. I must admit I'm not very big in the "man" department, but those girls will never know. I keep touching myself more. I can see one girl (the girl in the night gown) throw up her arms in "V" shape and smile, I can clearly see her underwear from here, man, she is hot. Her toned flat and tanned stomach is in view and her pert breast are firm and jiggle just slightly. The other two laugh and applaud. The brunette stands up shaking her head and dose the same thing, then claps her hands twice.

Oh, I get it now, cheerleaders. Oh man, I did hit the jackpot, I'll have to come back here again.

I start to stroke myself harder as I can feel myself become fully hard at the sight before me. The girls giggle and laugh with each other, I can't hear what they are saying but it looks like they are having a great time. One girl picks up a red bra from the floor and flings it at the other, they both laugh and I start to pant as I can feel the beginnings of an orgasm coming on. I suddenly think about my pants and if I cum in them they will have a wet spot, so I quickly pull my pants down. To be honest, I usually don't do this, I just stroke myself and finish up at home, but how can I resist cheerleaders? I mean, look at how hot they are. I let my pants bunch up around my ankles, I am not wearing any underwear and I can feel how cold it is around my nether regions. I keep playing with myself while I watch the girls.

Oh, no way! the blond in the pink pajamas is holding up a pink bag, it says "Victoria's Secret" on it, I can see the plastic, stripped bag and she pulls a pair of panties from it, they are white with pink polka-dots on it, they have ruffled lace expertly sewn into the waistband. She holds it up for the other girls to see, they smile and laugh and while the girl tells them to turn around. I am about to loose it as the other two girls face towards the window, it even looks like they are watching me stroke myself, but I know they can't see me. They girl lowers her shorts and other pair of panties leaving her naked from the waist down, I can only see her firm behind from where I am but it is enough. She places the lacy new ones on. She then says something to the other girls and they turn around. They applaud her and the girl then models for them in her silky underwear. They are all happy as I am about to finish. I stroke myself one last time and feel the breaking point. I'm about to cum

Ahhhh! I say as I am about to let loose, then a few things happened. Just as I was about to orgasm I feel a heavy hand land on my back, it knocks me a little forward and I feel my orgasm slip away. In anger I try to turn around and see what hit me forward, but I can't move. I feel a hand grab me roughly and bring my hand around quickly, then my other hand that I was using to touch myself. My anger then changes to fear as I finally realize what is happening.

Oh no! I'm caught! But I was so careful. I don't even have time to think anymore I am hurled down on the ground and a female voice shouts at me.

"Don't try and resist, you are under arrest kiddo!" she plants a knee into my back and I feel a cold pair of cuff encircle my wrists. She then grabs me and forcefully pulls me up off the ground.

"get UP!" she says.

I am terrified at what stands before me, a female cop, maybe in her mid to late 30's with a no nonsense look. She is wearing her patrol uniform and her hair is pulled back tightly. She is pretty but I can't think about that now. My hard erection is still present as she looks down at me.

"You are in BIG trouble buddy!" she says pointing a finger at me. I then notice that my pants are still around my ankles and she has a complete view of my penis. She takes note of this and pulls them up from the ground, but my erection is still visible. She looks completely pissed off as she grabs my handcuffed arms and pushed me forward. I almost trip but catch myself.

"Come on, you're coming with me." she says, she guides me down the ally way. I catch a last glance at the three girls in their sleepover, they are far enough away that they didn't notice the whole scene taking place and I am thankful for that. The cop practically drags me to her police cruiser and forces me inside the back seat.

"stupid cop!" I say to her

"what!" she yells as she sits in the front seat

"You heard me, I called you a stupid cop...a stupid female cop, which is even worst than a regular cop." I shout at her. She seems extremely livid, but I don't care, I’ll get out of this trouble just like last time and the time before that.

"You got nothing on me, I was just out for a run. haha." I laugh at how women are always wrong and enjoy how mad she is.

"I caught you with your pants down! last night we had a call about a mysterious man in the bushes, a neighbor thought it was a peeping-tom and I caught you, you little brat!" she yells at me.

"So what if I was? huh? its your word versus mine, and no judge is gonna take that. Man, you people are even more stupid in real life than in the shows on TV."

I was feeling pretty confident in the situation, yeah I got caught, but I was more pissed off I didn't get to finish than anything, now this stupid female cop has the nerve to stop me. besides I wasn't hurting anyone, its just me.

"So you admit it? It was you last night peeping on a women, and you admit tonight that you were peeping again?"

"haha, yeah it was me, so what? What are you gonna do about it? Huh? You got nothing on me, like I said, it's your word vesus mine. And your just some bimbo women who could even go to the bathroom with out holding the hand of a man to tell you how. He would have to take down your panties and sit you on the potty. Haha I swear, you females are all the same...stupid!" I started to laugh at the cop, I had this in the bag, I'd do what I did last time, I'll go see the judge and get off the hook. That's what great about peeping on women, you get to see them undressing and if you do get caught, there is no evidence.

"oh really? shes says. It kind of freaked me out, she went from being mad as hell to a cool calm. "I got all the evidence I need, right here." She holds up a small tape recorder as I see her eyes flash to me in her rear view mirror.

"Now, what was all of that about having to have a man show me how to go to the potty?" The color drained from my face, and I looked away from her gaze. I can tell that she is smiling as she picks up her radio.

"Radio...this is officer Julie, I have a suspect en route to HQ." she lets go of the button and waits for a reply.

"Officer Julie, this is HQ, roger that...did you get'em?" a ladies voice echos back.

Officer Julie smiles and looks back in the rear view mirro at me "I sure did. Over and out HQ"

"Oh...oh yeah? you watch...I'm gonna walk out of here tonight, I've done this before, you just watch you stupid lady!" I shout at her in anger, but underneath I am worried.

"ha, stupid lady? That's as best as you can do? Stupid lady?"

"Shut up...just shut up bitch...you'll see, your a women, which means you probably did something wrong, just watch your plan won't work."

"right." is all she says.

I am quite the rest of the way to the station, the seats are cold as the outside and my manhood has shriveled up. I start to shift uncomfortably the closer we get. but then I calm myself and tell myself that she’s just some two-bit female officer that isn't going to lock ME up.

We get to the police station, it is a small brick building and I think it is just a police kiosk.

"This is your big HQ? Ha, it's small, some big time police bust lady...can't even afford a real station...what happened? The men tell you, you couldn't play with them?" I smile as I see this strikes a nerve with her. She grabs me and pulls me from the police cruise and stands me up.

"No, this is the attache police office for temporary holding for people about to see the judge...and you MISTER, are about to see the judge."

"Great" I say, "I'll be out of here in an hour."

She forcibly pushed me into the small building, sitting at the front desk is a middle age women who greets Officer Julie, then looks at me with a scowl. She doesn’t get up her chair but responds to a call. I recognized her voice from the radio. I shoot her an ugly face and continue to keep walking. Officer Julie keeps pushing me back, which makes me really mad but I fight off the urge to say so. I don't want to give her the satisfaction. She pushed me one more time into a cell just round the corner and tells me to face the wall. I do so hesitantly as I know she has to take my handcuffs off. I smile as she unlocks them and then leaves the cell. She pulls out a large key from her belt and locks the cell behind her. I can tell she is still mad but what do I care. She storms off.

"What? Is it your PMS?" I shout as she leaves. I quietly laugh to myself at how stupid she is. The cell is small but it's not to cramped, I am the only one here and I see the steal bed, that is welded into the wall, a toilet with no lid on it also forged into the wall and a small sink with no mirror. I decide that I might as well have a nap. I lay down on the metal bed but it isn't exactly comfy. Never the less I dose off a little bit.

I start to have a dream, it is me and I am holding someone's hand, I see it is officer Julie and she is wearing her police uniform, just then she yanks on my hand and stops moving, her face becomes flushed and she actually starts wetting her self. I rip my hand away and start laughing at her. How pathetic, a grown woman wetting herself. Her police uniform is drenched and I keep laughing at her, I then walk up to her and forcefully unbutton her pants and let them fall to the small puddle on the floor. I then take down her white cotton panties. In the dream I am turned on, I guess because I never got to finish when I was peeping on those other girls. If she wasn't so stupid I might find officer Julie attractive, with her hair around her shoulders and maybe wearing a push-up bra, with a short skirt, like all women should wear. I can see her exposed and damp vagina and I order her to stroke me. She obeys me and nods. I can feel myself approaching an orgasm again and it feels wonderful. I look down and order officer Julie to touch herself too, she slides are hand down the front of her stomach and begins to place a finger on her hairless mound. Now, I am really turned on, she has to do everything I say. I can feel that I am moments away, just one more second and-

"Hey! Get up!" My world is brought back to the cold jail cell. I see officer Julie standing above me with a mean look on her face and a pair of handcuff in her hand.

"Pff, whatever." I say as I start to get up. I quickly remember my dream and smile at her, but my smile is short lived when I feel that I have an erection from the dream. Officer Julie sees it too and rolls her eyes.

"What, don't act like you don't want it bitch." I say, this drives her up the wall and she is livid. She grabs my hands and hurriedly forces me against the wall.

"Hands behind your back!" she yells at me in anger. I comply but I got a smirk on my face. I know all to well this is about to be over and I can go home once again. Officer Julie yanks me along to the hall way and towards the front. I see the women who is the radio operator and give her a look, she frowns at me and continues her work at her desk.

"What not gonna say goodbye?" I ask her, she shoots me daggers and flips me the bird.

"Come on!" Officer Julie yells at me. "Move it!"

I get dragged back out to the police cruiser and she places me in the back seat again, it is a little bit warmer in the car and I comment on the time and when I will be back at my place. Officer Julie drives out of the parking lot fast and almost hits the curb.

"Ha, woman driver." I say. She shoots me a look that says "shut up" but I keep going on about her bad driving and how women should be allowed to get license.

We drive only a few minutes towards downtown, to an unmarked building where officer Julie shows a man a badge and signs in. He waves us in towards a secure parking lot. In a matter of minutes I am hassled into the building, officer Julie types in a key code and opens another door. I walk down a long hallway towards a room and officer Julie pushes me in hard.

"Move it." she says again.

"Shut up." I shoot back to her, I am still handcuffed as she sits me down on a chair. The room is not to big, there is a series of chairs and benches around the place and a elevated stand which has the state symbol on it, above is a small golden plaque that reads "Judge Smith". I smile because I know the judge is going to be a man and he'll see it my way, leaving officer Julie to pout and moan much to my amusement. Officer Julie locks my handcuffs to the chair that is sealed to the floor, I then watch her walk towards a door and knock lightly, I don't hear anything but I see her peak her head inside and explain that the suspect is here. I roll my eyes.

"oh my gawd, how much longer is this going to take, I got things I gotta do lady, lets hurry this up."

"Shut it" she says and then walks back to me and sits at a table next to me. A few moments pass by and I am about to make another remark when I hear the door open and in walks a women in her mid 20's, she is wearing a professional skirt and blouse.

"All rise for the honorable judge Smith." she squeaks out then goes back in the door. Officer Julie stands up and I remain seated due to the handcuffs.

"Finally" I sigh

I am in shock when a women walks in the room, she is wearing a black judge's robe and proceeds to sit at the elevated stand. With out looking up she speaks.

"You may be seated." Officer Julie sits down and glares at me.

The judge is acutely pretty cute, she has long blond hair that is up in a clip and pretty brown eyes and even thought the robes cover he body I can tell she works out. I'd probably even let her have sex with me if she wasn't so uptight. I check her out and she looks up at me as she reads a case file in front of her.

"This isn't your first time here, is it?" she asks me.

"nah, listen, lady...can we hurry this up?"

Judge Smith looks appalled and closes the case file.

"Why so surprised lady? Did you just get your period or something?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

She looks over at officer Julie who is composed.

"Your honor, if I may? I would like to approach the bench."

"you may." Judge Smith says, still a little stunned at my words.

Officer Julie brings up the tape recorder that she had during the ride to the station and plays it for the judge.

"This is compelling evidence." the judge says.

"What that! That's not even me." I say out loud in anger. "That stupid bitch cop framed me."

"Officer Julie returns to her desk. "Your honor, I would like to know if you read my suggestion at the end of my case file as a fitting punishment for the suspect."

"I have." Judge Smith says, she looks back down at it and pushed some blond stray hairs from her face. A small smirk flies across her face. "And the court agrees with you on the matter."

"Mister." Judge Smith says pointing a finger at me. "I will be siding with officer Julie on the matter of your punishment."

"pff whatever, when do I get out of here?" I ask angry that this is taking so long.

"You don't." says the judge calmly. "I find you anti-female mentality disturbing, along with your blatant disregard for the law and three accounts of misdemeanor peeping. As a women I hope you are punished severely for your crime, and as a judge I intent to carry it out. So, the rules applies as follows, first, the address you were caught at will receive your photo and a description of who you are and what you did, next you will be spending the next 30 days in jail."

"What!" I shout towards the judge, out of the corner of my eye I can see a satisfied smile spread across officer Julie's face. "You dumb women, let me out of here!" I struggle to no anvil with the handcuffs.

"Further more, I see that you are in need of some re-education on the matter of girls, so for your 30 days I am sending you to the female medium security prison, next to this building"

"No you can't do that! NO!" I yell at the judge but she doesn’t change her mood and slams the gavel down making a loud sound that echoes in the room. officer Julie walks up behind me and unchains me from the chair and pulls me along to an underground tunnel that connects the government buildings.

"You can't do this to me!" I yell, "I don't have to listen to you, you dumb bimbo cop!" I shout, but it doesn’t matter, officer Julie has a smile on her face as she ushers me into the next room, a small sign on the door states "Warning: you are entering a secure building, this is a female prison, please keep your badge open at all times:" Then another sign next to it "Residing warden: Kate White: All new prisoners need to be cleared by the warden and nursing staff before entry: Thank you."

"Come on boy, you need to see the warden, and the nurses, I think she will truly enjoy seeing you in person after reading your case file, and be aware she really likes to humiliate the new inmates, so get ready, I sure she can't wait to meet you." Officer Julie said with a laugh, I was terrified, all the anger I had was now replaced with fear as I walked past the first check point and up to some side stairs. Officer Julie punched in a code and waved at a camera that hung from above. I was nervous, what did she mean by "humiliate the new inmates" I couldn't stop thinking about it. The prison was cold and hard, everything was locked down, every door I entered was sealed before officer Julie pushed in a number or held up her badge. I walked for awhile longer until I reached a larger blue door. On it, it said "Warden Kate White". Officer Julie gave a slight knock and the door opened slowly, I was so worried. What was gonna happen to me. I am so nervous. Why did that have to send me here? To a women's prison. I was so scared I felt a small stream of liquid lightly hit my pants, the hallways was extra cold which made me realize what I had done all the more, I then felt another hot stream hit the fabric of my jogging pants and melt into the fabric.

"oh no, oh no, oh no!" I shouted inside myself "no, not this!"

I felt another stream escape and then the flood gates opened. Officer Julie turned around when she felt me resist going into the room, I could tell she was about to order me in but then she looked down at my pants.

"oh noooo, oh noooo" I said out loud.

I felt the pee spread everywhere in front of me causing a little yellow puddle to form around my feet. Officer Julie brought her hand up towards her face and had a huge smile on her face.

"Oh-my-gawd" she said "did you just wet yourself?" "Ha, where is your big ideas about men now?! Huh? Where are there?" she said. "You sicken me, get in here!" she shouted as I finished peeing in my pants. I felt so embarrassed. How could I have let this happened. I was so afraid and ashamed I hung my head low as I was forced into the warden's office wearing my wet pants wondering what was going to happen to me next.

• Like 1

I find it rather creepy that you've taken photos from the net, cropped them and put them on a fetish site.

and that is the least creepy part of the story :roflmao:

I am oddly curious what happens to the little perv though :whistling:

Guest JS1989

Wouldn't the perv be able to sue the state for not properly telling him his Miranda rights??? :D

Yes and I think this counts as a cruel and unusual punishment, but otherwise this is going to be a good story.

• 4 months later...