LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cavaliers Owner Seen Driving To Miami In Astronaut Diaper

Um.... yeah, ok.

To whoever wrote that article: I like the HuffPo for its content. I also like The Onion for its content. However, they're fairly dissimilar.

Dude, you're writing for the HuffPo, not The Onion. Consequently, your article sucks like a dog turd on a wedding cake. FAIL

wv.

\ doesn't care about LeBron, or b-ball at all

\\ got minor lulz from the "Lebron Might've Went South But His Mama Went West" t-shirt comment tho

K, as a Cavs fan, that is INSULTING. I grew up on the Cavs, and while I had a feeling LeBron was going to leave Cleveland, I find that in BAD taste. The owner is sticking up for the fans, how many owners do that? Stick up for the fans? NONE. Most owners only care about money and do not stick up for the fans.

As for LeBron, I can care less and have moved on. I care more about my TEAM more than a player, and am I going to burn my LeBron James stuff, NO. I am going to keep a framed photo of LeBron going for a slam dunk on my wall, cause my friend took it and she gave it to me as a Christmas present. Why burn it? I am taking the high road as a fan and not acting like an ass. I think those burning stuff are making fools of themselves, I am going to put my LeBron stuff in my footlocker. Keep it as a reminder of what we had.

The owner of the Cavs is not acting like a baby, and the Heat are not a better team... it's all the desire for a championship. Had I been LeBron, I would have had the owner of Cavs try to convince Chris Bosh and Dwanyne Wade come to Cleveland instead of going to Miami where they got a party that made me want to puke, and it appeared to me this was all planned in advance by LeBron's ESPN-backed handlers. ESPN historically hates Cleveland. The winters are brutal, the weather sucks, and the teams suck. If they want to cover a player, they want to do it in a city where they are comfortable. ESPN LOVES Dallas, Miami, New York, Los Angeles and HATES small-market cities like Cleveland.

Three years ago, I will never FORGET how ESPN was showing during halftime of Game 3 of the NBA Finals between the Cavaliers and Spurs some of the Cleveland Curse. Red-Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot by Jordan, 1997 World Series, and so forth. ESPN seems to delight in making fun of Cleveland. Well, SCREW ESPN, screw the set-up and the hatred of Cleveland, Ohio. I grew up in the area, and I am proud to call it home. I will call Cleveland home for the rest of my life. I think what it is is the media. They just plain hate small, pitiful Cleveland and relish making fun of us.

BabyChris121675

K, as a Cavs fan, that is INSULTING. I grew up on the Cavs, and while I had a feeling LeBron was going to leave Cleveland, I find that in BAD taste. The owner is sticking up for the fans, how many owners do that? Stick up for the fans? NONE. Most owners only care about money and do not stick up for the fans.

As for LeBron, I can care less and have moved on. I care more about my TEAM more than a player, and am I going to burn my LeBron James stuff, NO. I am going to keep a framed photo of LeBron going for a slam dunk on my wall, cause my friend took it and she gave it to me as a Christmas present. Why burn it? I am taking the high road as a fan and not acting like an ass. I think those burning stuff are making fools of themselves, I am going to put my LeBron stuff in my footlocker. Keep it as a reminder of what we had.

The owner of the Cavs is not acting like a baby, and the Heat are not a better team... it's all the desire for a championship. Had I been LeBron, I would have had the owner of Cavs try to convince Chris Bosh and Dwanyne Wade come to Cleveland instead of going to Miami where they got a party that made me want to puke, and it appeared to me this was all planned in advance by LeBron's ESPN-backed handlers. ESPN historically hates Cleveland. The winters are brutal, the weather sucks, and the teams suck. If they want to cover a player, they want to do it in a city where they are comfortable. ESPN LOVES Dallas, Miami, New York, Los Angeles and HATES small-market cities like Cleveland.

Three years ago, I will never FORGET how ESPN was showing during halftime of Game 3 of the NBA Finals between the Cavaliers and Spurs some of the Cleveland Curse. Red-Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot by Jordan, 1997 World Series, and so forth. ESPN seems to delight in making fun of Cleveland. Well, SCREW ESPN, screw the set-up and the hatred of Cleveland, Ohio. I grew up in the area, and I am proud to call it home. I will call Cleveland home for the rest of my life. I think what it is is the media. They just plain hate small, pitiful Cleveland and relish making fun of us.

BabyChris121675

I like the fact your taking the high road with your lebron stuff. Dan Gilbert had no chance of recruiting bosh and wade due to salary cap restrictions and neither would have wanted to come due to the warm weather. And ESPN had nothing to do with Lebron's decision as he proposed the idea to espn and they are a little biased but they don't hate any city.