LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Band Generator

Ok I played this on another forum and it's fun and easy plus you would be suprised at how well it works.

Ok click <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random"">here</a> to bring up a random wikipedia article, the title of this article is your band name.

Next click <a href="http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3">here</a> to bring up a page of random quotes. Take the last four words of the last quote this is the title of your debut album.

Now all you need is an album cover. Click <a href="http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days">here</a> and it's the third picture on the top row.

Post them up or if you really want you can use a graphics program and make it look pro.

Here's one I prepared earlier:

Band: Ogawag

Band: Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation

Album: For What You Want

4787396836_44bc66a768.jpg

Okay, this band is going by ASMOF. They play indie-goth-metal, with a gospel choir doing background vocals. The drummer is a woman, the lead guitar player is genderfluid, the singer/bass player is a woman that dresses like a man, and the gospel choir dresses in mild S&M gear. Mild because we want US tours as well as overseas.

~Luci, frontwoman for ASMOF.

Turowo, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship

remains to be done.

post-2076-084853400 1279458862_thumb.jpg

I would buy that one

Plays industrial heavy techno with a hint of jazz

all bandmembers wear white coveralls and black sunglasses, media around the world have promised 100.000 £ to the first who caan deliver a photo of the band together without sunglasses

No USA tours, just because they like to be mysterious, they claim that the day they tour the states, world will not stand anymore.

post-2076-084853400 1279458862_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poynor, Texas

To Enjoy Their Differences

The Wonder Years

An inoffensive indie/folk group popular with coffee houses and college radio stations. Originally formed as a death metal band, Mrigayaa, the production of their sole album, He Has Taken to Drink, was marred by their lack of studio know-how and insistence of bandleader Cannibal Christ on recording in a slaughterhouse.

The Bolts

After years of peddling their album to record executives, they were finally signed with a label, but it was immediately apparent that they lacked the technical ability to play death metal competently, forcing them to reinvent their image. To Enjoy Their Differences retains the signature sound of their previous release: animal bleating and saws cutting through carcasses, with out-of-tune guitars buzzing in the background. The tongue-speaking and blastbeats, however, have been replaced by a crooning falsetto reminiscing about teenage love in small town Texas.

Band name: Bijaq

Album Title: "Because you're being had"

Album cover:

This is a band consisting of midgets, who wear random outfits, mostly tacky 70's stuff. Their music choices revolve around mostly elevator music and Neil Diamond covers. They plan no national tours because they believe they are tacky and redundant, no international tours either, except for ireland, where they hope to play for an audience of leprechauns :P

I get this error message:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.

What am i doing wrong?

Band: Sarah E. Goode

Album title: Much About The Problem

Cover: Under Benbulben

This is a new age band which gets its inspiration from nature. Rain staff and rhythmic drum beats (typically from conga) feature prominently in their work. 50% of all album proceeds go to protecting wildlife and endangered habitats.

A Szabadság

Seat of the Pants

(The site doesn't seem to let me embed or save images without registering)

A Hungarian noise band who promote their music as expressing their anarchist political views by eschewing any predetermined structure. Critics, however, have largely panned them as being derivative of the Boredoms, but with Yamantaka Eye's incomprehensible but dynamic screams replaced by embarrassing attempts at English-language freestyling.