LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi. ^_^

Hmm, a little introductory post.

I joined this board because I've just recently got into the whole age play thing. I used to roleplay it a lot, and then I got into an actual relationship that was heavily based off of the whole Daddy/Baby thing. Well my daddy is gone now, and as you can imagine that would leave me very sad. I kind of feel like an orphan at this point, but I've never met anyone besides him who was into that sort of thing.

I pretty much know why I'm into age play. I've never been treated as a baby before, I grew extremely fast and when I was younger I always felt as if my little brother got all the attention I never had. Being a middle child I've always felt left out, and I've always been distant from my family because of this. I've always wanted the attention that I never had. Sometimes I'll get weird and switch things around and be mommy for a bit since I like the idea of breast feeding, plus I want a lot of kids when I get married. But most of the time I want to be baby, lol.

Everyone says I'm still a kid, but I never get treated like one in the right ways, just the more convenient ways.

Hope I'll have a good time here!

Welcome Luna!

You've come to a good place as the people here understand and many feel the same way you do. There many more guys here than girls and some get way too pushy right away. Please don't let them discourage you as this is one of the best places to explore your feelings, learn how others play them out in less than ideal living conditions and to have your needs validated.

I hope to see more posts from you and that you enjoy yourself here.

Aloha,

Honu

Thanks, Honu. ^_^

I'm not unfamiliar with the concept of trolling. I'm a member of several forums, one of which is the exact same way but when they realized that I wasn't going anywhere they just left me alone. :P

I may be a little girl, but I'm not a push over, lol.

Sorry to hear about your Daddy break-up deal. My Mommy and I broke up over a year ago and it was hard... :( But life goes on. :P

And this is a pretty decent site, to say the least. :thumbsup:

In summary, Welcome to the boards!!

-Sophie

Hmm, a little introductory post.

*snip*

Everyone says I'm still a kid, but I never get treated like one in the right ways, just the more convenient ways.

Hope I'll have a good time here!

You're only as old as you want to be! Welcome Luna :) I hope you enjoy yourself here, please dont hesitate to ask questions!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Welcome welcome.

This place is oftentimes hostile, but for the most part okay.

We have cookies and chips on the table, help yourself. The liquor is in the kitchen and feel free to look around. For you convenience we have stockpiled the bathroom with fresh diapers, powder, and wipes for the messy people. Mind the can: don't litter.

Daily Diapers: the place to feel at home with a dirty diapy.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Hi Luna,

Welcome to Daily Diapers. Don't mind the horny guys, they'll lose interest soon.

I hope you find what you are looking for.