LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear In Your Hair

Since I am part Fairy and live by their cusoms, the overwhelming part of the time I wear one of my many tiaras. very occasionally I wear an alice band. At no time do I wear nothing in my hair and I have not worn a bow or something like that for just ages

I'm boring, my hair is pretty much either in a ponytail with a plain ponytail holder... or loose and flying around :lol:. The one exception, I have these clips with evil teddy bears on them that I got at Hot Topic (I know, not cool) but they're sooooo cute! :D

I'm boring, my hair is pretty much either in a ponytail with a plain ponytail holder... or loose and flying around :lol:. The one exception, I have these clips with evil teddy bears on them that I got at Hot Topic (I know, not cool) but they're sooooo cute! :D

Hot Topic has VERY pretty bows. Nice colors. So does Claire's. And I still like getting "on sale" shirts at Hot Topic. But I mostly use it for accessories.

Oh! Good quality nail polish. It just doesn't last long...

-Sophie

Out and about: Usually have my hair in a pony tail with a scrunchie that matches my shirt.

At home alone: Bows and flutterby hair clips and pink hair ties with pigtails.

• 2 months later...

Oh! Good quality nail polish. It just doesn't last long...

-Sophie

I tried both llipstick and nail polish when I was almost 5. The lipstick was messy and icky and the nail polish did not last so I quit on both, even though the grownups though it was sort of cute. Also, little girls do not have long nails

Shoulder-length straight and down in front to the eyes. cutely girlish and easy to keep

When I tilt my head a smidgeon and purse my lips a bit, Melssa Ethridge and Ellen De Generis fight over who will get to change me