LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Dream, A True Story

The Dream

I am a skeptic and I don’t believe much that people tell me and almost nothing I read on the internet. I don’t usually believe people when they tell funny stories about their dreams. That being said I can tell you honestly that I had this dream the morning of July 5th 2010 and this account is as close to what happened as I can remember.

The night of July 4th I went to a family cookout at my parent’s house. There were several family members there that I haven’t seen for awhile and there were several kids along with 2 new babies there were getting lots of attention. It was a really fun time, but just a little sad since my wife and I have been unable to have children in the ten years that we have been married.

As far as my AB side goes I keep it very well hidden and it usually only presents itself a few days out of the month and for the most part I only rarely wear diapers when my wife is at work and I have a little free time. When I do find my adult baby desires awakened sometimes it can be very strong for a short period of time.

I woke up this morning in the middle of a vivid and memorable dream. Like most dreams I have, I had the feeling that the dream had been going on for quite some time before I actually became aware of it. As I slowly become aware of the dream I am outside in a non descript backyard on a pad of concrete, the sun is shining and the sky is blue, there are many people standing around in groups talking most of them are holding onto sodas, and a barbecue grill is off in the distance. I get the feeling I have been taking part in this family gathering for some time talking to relatives and playing with the kids, but that is all like distant memories and when the dream starts I am near to the ground.

I am riding around on the concrete on a small red tricycle with streamers coming from the handlebars, there are several other kids of all ages but I don’t seem to have much interest in them. Some of the kids are on bikes with training wheels, others are on push around little tykes bikes. I am having to raise my knees comically high to make each pedal stroke because I am much bigger then all these other kids, they are actual kid size. One of them is wearing a diaper and a T-shirt, but most are too old for diapers, but instead wearing little kid clothes, but like I said I don’t seem to have much interest in them.

As I make little circles around the concrete riding my little tricycle I notice I am in adult clothes, a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I don’t seem to have much idea what is going on but I am enjoying going around and around with the other kids. I notice that there is a pair of people who smile and clap for me every time I go by them. These are my parents, they don’t look like my real parents, I can’t recognize them as any real people, but I can tell by the way there are acting that they must be my parents.

Eventually I stop by my parents and get off the tricycle; I stand almost as tall as my parents but not quite. My mom in the dream addresses me not as a child but as she would a grown up, which kind of confuses me because I seem to feel like I am a child. She asks me if I’m having a good time, to which I tell her I am. We walk a little distance and something kind of odd happens, I notice my shorts are sagging down and I have to tug them up a couple of times. My pants feel real heavy and I realize I am hot and sweaty and that my pants are rubbing me uncomfortable when I walk so I space my legs out wide when I walk.

My mom is walking beside and she noticed the way I am walking, she chuckles a bit and then asks me if it is bothering me wearing diapers. I didn’t actually realize I was wearing a diaper but when she mentions it I realize it is plain and natural for me to be wearing a diaper, but the diaper is wet and chaffing me as I walk. I tell her I don’t mind wearing them, but the one I am wearing is not very comfortable. She tells me it looks like my diaper is wet and I need to change it. She offers to help me with the diaper change and I nod my head. My dad walks up with a diaper in his hand and hands it to my mom then he takes me under the arms and holds me up. I still feel as large as them but I am now feeling more like a child.

My mom unbuttons and unzips my shorts revealing a wet diaper, she feels around and says, “oh yeah you're soaked.” She pulls the shorts the rest of the way down and then pulls the T-shirt over my head. Other people are standing around now watching, but they don’t seem to think it is weird at all that I am wearing a diaper and in the dream it feel totally natural so I wasn’t the least bit embarrassed. I can see that the diaper I am wearing looks like it has been soaked, the white color has a noticeable yellow stain and the diaper is puffy and swollen all over. Like a real baby diaper it has one Velcro tab per side and stretchy panels, but the weight of all the pee is pulling the diaper down and the top has rolled over.

The diaper is unfastened and I hear the ripping sound of the Velcro. My mom lays it down between my legs on top of the shorts, leaving it open and I look down seeing how the leg gathering pull up the sides and the leak guards keep the diaper shaped, I also see how really yellow it is inside. She has produced a baby wipe from somewhere and takes a few quick swipes of my front and between my legs then the new diaper is pulled up snug between my legs. Mom unfolds the sides and I ask if I can finish putting it on myself. She says that would be fine. I pull back on of the tabs and pull hard on the stretchable panel watching how far it stretches, then I fasten it to the front of the diaper. I notice that the diaper is a perfect baby diaper just enlarged to fit an adult. The Velcro tabs are very wide and the stretchy panels wrap around and hug my hips; right in the center of the diaper is Bugs Bunny laying back and snacking on a carrot.

Mom tells me that I can’t pull them so tight, but I tell her that I don’t want this one to sag or leak. I stretch out the other panel and before I can fasten it the tab rips off in my hand. I feel embarrassed and realize I shouldn’t be trying to change my own diapers as I hand my mom the ripped off tab. She smiles and tells me not to worry as she stretches the panel back out and sticks the tab half to one side and half to the other. “See, its all better,” she says and I remember giggling and clapping at how smart she is. The diaper is now very snug fitting and feels so good wrapped around me.

Instead of putting my adult clothes back on a short babyish T-shirt is pulled over my head, it has a pastel nursery print and stops a little above my belly button leaving the diaper in plain sight. Instead of my cargo shorts a pair of very loose fitting shorts with a super stretchy elastic waistband are pulled up one leg at a time. The legs of these shorts is also elastic so they look just like plastic pants, but they are not plastic just a very soft cotton. Mom tells me this diaper cover should help keep my diaper from sagging and my father who has been holding my hand and helping me stay standing gently lowers me down back on the tricycle. I put my feet on the pedals and realize my big adult shoes are now small white velcro fastening baby shoes with white socks pulled up past my ankles.

Now I don’t feel anything like an adult but instead a very small child, I am down low on the ground and now I am the same size as all the other children. The adults look like giants to me and I have to tilt my head back to see them. They are all looking at me and saying how cute and adorable I look in my baby clothes. I begin to ride around on the tricycle and the diaper feels so safe and comfortable as it seems to hug my body and fill my insides with joy and the most content feeling in the world. The tricycle seat is causing the front of my diaper to massage my penis and produce the most wonderful feeling erection I’ve ever had. It isn’t very long though and I realize that something is wrong.

I stop the tricycle and look at the adults and my parents especially. I am nearly in tears as I let them know I need to wet really badly in my fresh dry new diaper they just changed. I seem to think that is wrong to wet the diaper but I don’t know what to do about it. I see all of their faces radiating calm and compassion and my mom tells me its OK, just let it go. She tells me its OK for me to wet my diaper, I’m a baby and babies wet their diapers, sometimes even right after they’ve been changed. I feel so bad about needing to go and wet the brand new diaper but I can’t hold it any longer, the need to pee is so strong. All the adults are telling me its OK, not to cry and to just let it go, so I give in and just let my bladder go and feel the warmth spread into my diaper.

In a flash I am awake and feeling myself peeing which I stop as fast as I can. The dream is gone and I realize I am not a baby but an adult and I am really freaked out, my pulse is racing and I can feel my heart banging. I have an incredible urge to finish peeing and I run to the bathroom and finish. I realize that that my boxer shorts are wet, but in two different places. On side there is the unmistakable sticky feel of semen and I realize that I must have had a wet dream, but on the right side there is a large patch of warm liquid that smells like pee.

I check my watch and see that it is 5AM, and I sit in front of the mirror and try to calm my breathing down. The dream was so real, I think I really thought that everyone accepted my desires to be an adult baby. I try to pull as many details as I can about the dream before they slip away, the faces on the people are like silhouettes no one was familiar, but the feeling of pure panic that had hit me when I realized I needed to wet the diaper I had just been changed into really scared me.

I’ve always dreamed of being a bed wetter, I have very vague memories of being a bed wetter as a child and driving my parents mad with it, but the fact that I really was wetting the bed didn’t make me happy but instead very scarred. I usually sleep in the floor so I didn’t wake my wife up, but I can’t imagine what she’d say if she woke up to me ejaculating in my sleep and then peeing on her. I can’t deny that it was the best adult baby dream I’d ever had, and I hope to have another like it someday, I just hope I don’t end up needing to wear diapers to bed for real.

Archived