LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Week Less Ordinary

I really like this story so far. Keep it up! Don't Churn out a low quality chapter just because we want it sooner. Take your time.

Firstly:

@wettums: AWW! thank you! ^_^

---------

Alright readers... it is 5:12am, I have a killer headache, and I seriously just wrote the longest frickin' chapter ever. So you better all like it. <_<

But really though... I did just write this at super-early-o-clock... so if I've got any errors, tell me. I tried editing, but I probably missed something, and my editor is asleep.

-Sophie

*4* Wednesday

I woke up early, my head pounding and my stomach empty. Before getting in the shower, I tiptoed downstairs for a bagel to settle my nerves. I couldn’t tell if my hands were trembling from hunger or anxiety.

My shower was far too short, and when I got to my room I opted to do my makeup and hair before getting dressed. I tried not to think about the note I hid in my desk drawer or the poorly rewrapped package on my dresser, but my bedside clock kept reminding me I’d have to get dressed soon. I detested the instructions Miss Ellis left for me in her letter, but I knew I would go through with them. Despite how embarrassing and uncomfortable the situation, I had no choice but to endure it.

“I heard Friday is all mixed up.

• Like 1

hey :).sophie

this is a brilliant storie me keep looking out for it see if there is an update every so ofturn and the comments seem to be realy posative to hehe.. you are very talented at writing and having great storie idears. i have a couple my self but i have dislexia lol.. so it is hard for me to write. but oneday might give it ago or let u in on them and see if u can write them up nicely hehe.

thanks for this storie tho

hugz jack x

Jack: although I'm not entirely for writing other people's stories... if you give me one that's too good to pass up, I'll certainly give it a shot. ^_^ Or we could try working together on one.

---------

I think that's what I need. Someone to work with on stories. Actually, just someone to motivate me to write every day would be really nice...

-Sophie

Even though I find this kinda hot, I really really hope Brooke goes to the cops or something; all she's gotta do is subpoena the photos on Ellis' cell phone. Dammit why am I moralizing in the middle of a fetish sex story?!

@Frink: Would an 18 year old high school academic-revolving school girl risk failing her final class for the semester on something that isn't a sure thing? Technically you (and Brooke) don't know that phone number is Miss Ellis', or perhaps it's just one she has access too. Perhaps she has a second non-contract phone that she ditched after she took the picture?! :o (She could have sent it right to an email address, which is even less traceable than a cell phone.)

Trust me... I'm a realist... and I hate stories that are so impractical. Although I haven't written about Brooke wanting to go to the police (or the principal or something), she's a smart girl. She'd weigh the pros and cons and figure out what her best bet is. Right now, she thinks her best bet is to just stick it out. ^_^

You can argue semantics all you want, and I don't discourage it. I like that people feel my stories are realistic. If there's a flaw in realism in my story, I'd like to know in order to correct it. However... so far... I feel like it's all completely plausable.

...a final note, once again, thank you all for the wonderful comments. ^_^

-Sophie

(Haven't even started "Thursday"... *sigh* I was serious about needing a motivator.)

(Haven't even started "Thursday"... *sigh* I was serious about needing a motivator.)

[motivate]Ass in chair; ass in chair. You can do it. You can write the next chapter.[/motivate]

I like this story so far. Keep up the good work. Still what Miss Ellis is doing to Brooke is so wrong on so many levels. I hope Miss Ellis gets in trouble. I bet Brooke did perfectly fine on her exam and Miss Ellis is just taking advantage of her position of authority.